Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Road to Recovery - Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

Road to Recovery - Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Road to Recovery - Episode 1   Road to Recovery - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 9:54 am

This will be a series of short stories of Loh's recovery through his injury that he got during the Redemption PPV. This will give a general idea to how Loh will change as a character throughout his injury, his recovery and evolution and his eventual return.

Dealing with the Disappointment

Struggling to walk, the Slayer moves from the kitchen to the living room with a heavily braced knee, clearly swollen and pain grimaces over Loh's face. Falling into the chair, he clutches his knee and swipes his right arm aside, sending objects flying from the arm of the chair, one of which is a glass of Dew, which hits the doorway frame where another man stands..

???: "I can see that frustration has a firm grip of you.."

Loh turns in shock towards the doorway and sighs with relief..

Loh: "Truman, jesus fucking christ.."

Scott: "I let myself in so you don't have to walk to the door, how are you?"

Scott Truman, bearing a suit walks in and sits across from Loh, and rests his hands together leaning towards Loh

Loh: "Pain is horrible, already have the maximum dosage in my system, can't sleep and I want to beat the shit out of something..."

Scott: "Well I hope that frustration isn't taken out on me."

Loh: "But this is fucking embarrasing.. at least last time, I got something done.. two championships.. now I have nothing.. I arrived and left empty handed.."

Scott: "Isn't that why I am here? To put you back on track?"

Loh: "Unfortunately the wheels are broken, putting me back on track is out of the question"

Scott: "Wheels can be fixed and will be in due time. Speaking of which, when are you going in for surgery?"

Loh: "They want the swelling to go down, and expect that it'll be suitable for Wednesday morning."

Scott: "Two weeks for the wounds to heal, get walking after another two weeks and then we can get you back to training."

Loh: "If I ever walk..."

Scott: "You will walk Loh. I will make sure of it. It's my job to make sure you walk, then run and climb up to the top. If I will it in my clients, then I will happen."

Loh: "Spoken to Yoyo?"

Scott: "Yoyo I think is a bit upset, but she isn't the blame, these things do happen. You don't blame her do you?"}

Loh: "I don't, besides the doc said this is just me re-aggravating the ACL. They want to do some preliminary checks on the ACL during the surgery to make sure nothing else is damaged and that it has healed properly."

Scott: "And?"

Loh: "And.. if my ACL is also damaged, they'll recommend that I completely retire from in-ring action, or at least take multiple surgeries over the course of 3 years, which is how long I will be out of action for."

Scott: "That actually sounds frightening.."

Loh grabs his own forehead and leans down sitting in the chair, his fingers digging into his head with a slight nod towards Truman's last statement.

Scott: "I think you'll be fine. This is not the first LCL injury that I had to deal with in a client, you may just need a bit of healing and some rehab and you'll be back in action in 6 weeks, just in time for the next pay per.."

Loh: "NO. If I have time off, then we use it in the smartest way possible, Twelve Weeks. Six weeks of healing and rehab, Six weeks of uninterrupted training."

Scott: "You want to continue with the resume that I created for you?"

Loh: "No, alter it, turn me into a wrestling machine, pure talent, unrelenting aggression. Turn me in a feared entity and a powerful competitor and use those aspects to make me a champion."

Scott: "If we do this, it could re-injure you."

Loh: "Then we cut this son of a bitch off and I'll wrestle on one leg."

Scott: "The pain will pass, atleast when you return to BFW, I will be there."

Loh: "..."

Scott: "Now if I get you another drink, you won't launch it across the room will you?"

Loh: "We'll see.."
Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery - Episode 1
Page 1 of 1