Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redemption Feedback

Go down 
+3
Sinister Minister
Loh
AdamWolfe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Redemption Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Another show down and another PPV in the books. Let's get them reviews rolling in Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:19 am

My RP was nowhere to be seen.

Loh wrote:
Beating Respect & Honour at 1-3 please Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:27 am

The off camera rps aren't being added to the show.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 am

Sin Min's new picture wasn't used.

Otherwise, it was a good show.
Back to top Go down
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:52 am

AdamWolfe wrote:
The off camera rps aren't being added to the show.

'Pre-Recorded' as indicated on the information. Assuming that it would be added to the show. THis entire 1 RP per Show is really dumb. It leaves no room for storytelling.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:59 am

The off camera section is designed so that the show doesn't get crowded with rps. 1 rp works because it stops the show from being crowded also. You can make as many CD rps as you want though.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:55 am

Even the new sections confuse me. All my promos will be on camera.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Wrestler Name(s) : Havoc (Christopher Sabertooth)

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 am

Why wouldn't anyone want their RP's on the show is what I am trying to say. I think it should be more like live and pre taped. And most of it make it to the show nevertheless. Cause everyone can add a camera recording their promos. So it's either in the arena or not in the arena. Just a suggestion since there has been a confusion.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:53 am

Some promos it would make no sense to have a camera. Like if your promo is you working out. With this many people and that many rps, the show gets cluttered. A lot of feds don't even put promos in shows anymore
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:06 am

AdamWolfe wrote:
Some promos it would make no sense to have a camera. Like if your promo is you working out. With this many people and that many rps, the show gets cluttered. A lot of feds don't even put promos in shows anymore

How would the promo be filmed, then? All promos need a camera.

We take promos outta our shows I'll put myself on the waiver wire hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

I kinda think what Loh is saying is that writing a segment that won't be on the show at all is dumb, because it is kinda dumb. The whole purpose of writing a segment is to tell a story. The CD section is great for these long pieces that I can peruse and then read if I actually want to, and that section does its job, but if I wanna do two segments, one where like say I go in Adler's office and say something, and then one later before my actual match, I don't see the major issue with why both those segments being on the show. For this show I felt like Mikael was on camera five or six times and it stuck out to me as really, really a lot because most people you only saw twice.

Granted, there are cases where quantity isn't better than quality, but I think if it advances a storyline, it should go in, unless it's a big fluff piece, where then it should be put in CD where it belongs.

I don't wanna be the guy who argues on the first day of the new administration lol. Just I think Loh has a legitimate point here. Matches will always be surrounded by RPs and I will tell you I generally read all the promos and skim the matches anyway. I only fully read the matches of storylines I care about -- and can't care about those storylines if they're not developed thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 am

Whether you want your match in the show or not is completely up to you. That is why there are two sections. The options were made because people were confusing CD with all off camera pieces. This way, you can post rps that you had intended to have in the CD section but wanted them scored.
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:30 pm

One of the main problems was that the actual Weebly website system was crashing with the amount of rps being placed in show and most other feds were doing things such as posting links on their Twitter or doing the CD stuff instead as it was thought that many of the rps didn't in fact belong in a show.

I get where you're coming from though, Ant. I struggled these last few weeks with deciding which rp should be the scored, in-show one and which I would just have to place in CD as I couldn't have two. But just letting you know some of the reasoning behind the decision. And also what Wolfe said.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 2:24 pm

Could we do a part one and part two? I mean the show with a break would make it ugly, but yah. For the record, I don't need my RPs on the show. This is the first show here I think I've actually done something in front of the camera.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:45 pm

I think most people here are used to writing segments and that's ok. But if you want to do a promo about yourself, what you think about your opponent, and/or story like how a lot of efeds do, then it might be able to go in the off show section.

This is just a choice after all.

I don't see a problem with having multiple relevant segments in the show if necessary to advance a storyline.

A CD is something else entirely and is just a piece about your character and their history or where they are at the moment or whatever else you can think of.

I hope this doesn't cause more confusion...

Anyway:
Segment Of The Night: Sybyl's match ending
Why: It was mysterious and will lead to an epic return. Honorable mentions Puppet Pals and Mikael/Adler

Match Of The Night: Amis/Colter and Tokyo/Wolfe Wink
Why: A nice ending to the feud and thinking about the condition Amis was in throughout the match made it epic. And yoyo banzai sock puppet

Favourite Match Result: Tommy and Sinister Miniser win Sinner and Saint Tag
Why: Surprising swerve and will lead to a lot of chaos.

Biggest Surprise: Tommy Stone and Tokyo change places
Why: Only real big surprise?

Best Part Of The Show: Matches.
Why: I liked them.

Worst Part Of The Show: Lots of stuff changed last minute
Why: It was mostly due to the turmoil and we couldn't really plan for this but it was a good show nonetheless.
How This Could Be Improved: Look into the future I don't fuckin' know. This really just required some quick thinking and it was alright.

Overall Show Score: (7/10)

Any Additional Comments:

Any Mistakes You Spotted: Nothing too specific but no pic of Sinster Minister's face lol. This was due to the changes we had and the confusion I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption Feedback   Redemption Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption Feedback
Page 1 of 1