Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change Happens - Redemption RP 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AntonChase

Wrestler Name(s) : AntonChase

Change Happens - Redemption RP 1  Empty
PostSubject: Change Happens - Redemption RP 1    Change Happens - Redemption RP 1  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:19 am

(The scene opens up and we are somewhere in a hotel room, as we pan around we see  huge double doors that lead out to a balcony. The sun is beaming down onto a busy city, as we are in Hiroshima, Japan. The camera pans around as we see a door, suddenly the door flings open and out walks Anton Chase, who is wearing just some blue jeans and boots. Anton who has a towel in his hands as it looks like he has just freshened up. Anton paces around the room for a while, with the suit-cases on the bed, some open and full of clothes and some ready to be taken. Anton looks around the room he has been staying in for a minute)

"Soon a new chapter begins a new chapter that takes me back home to United states. Japan is amazing but at this time Warped Wrestling is full of controversially bullshit surrounding the world title, and I don't deal with that shit. And anyway I still have my ace up my sleeve. So A new opportunity has arisen for me, a chance to start over, somewhere fresh, with new talent and new opportunities. A company has contacted me called Brutal Force Wrestling and to be honest. BFW has been in my sights for a while. A fast growing company that just needs something to boost them higher. And that's me. You see where I go, that's what I do. I elevate talent, I elevate companies and I bring in the fans"

(Anton smirks with he starts packing more stuff)

"And I am pleased to announce at BFW's next show Redemption I am going to make my debut. And not only will it be the standout of the show. I will put everyone on notice. Everyone from the locker room to the rest of the wrestling world that I am a main event star.  But first I have to deal with my opponents and they are Apollo Nighthawk and Lilly Tulip or as she calls herself "The Bitch".

(Anton laughs)

"And this is the best talent around that BFW could provide for yours truly, are you kidding me? I guess you don't want' the new face of BFW to get injured straight away so your serving me up some no names talent, which is understandable  but don't think for one second that I am going to go easy on them. I am not like that. Every time I step in a ring I give everything."

(Anton gets a t-shirt and puts it on)

"Every time I step into a ring I put everything on the line, body, heart and determination to prove to the world  that I am the best. And here in BFW is no different. No matter who I step in the ring with. And at Redemption my journey begins."

(As the camera pans around we see the writing on the t-shirt that says "Wrestling God")

"Now I'd like to direct my attention to my opponents. First off we have Lilly Tulip or as she likes to call herself "The Bitch". And to be honest that is exactly what you're going to end up at Redemption Lilly, my bitch. You see I don't know you, and I know mostly everyone because I'm a fanatic. I'm not just in this business for fame and fortune. I love wrestling. It's what gets me up every day. And therefore I know everyone. And I don't know you. And even though I would run circles around you, I won't take you lightly. I won't give you even a second against me, because that is bad for me. So Lilly if I don't know you, you must know me."

(Anton laughs)

" I have been called many things from mercenary to internet darling. But what people also say is that I'm one of the best in ring talent's out there. I have been everywhere and I have wrestled and beaten some of the best, some of the absolute best I have beaten. And that is why BFW has just been put on another level. So Lilly I know you've only been wrestling for a few years but you're going to need a miracle to even stand a chance against me. But this is not your night. This isn't going to put you on the map, this is going to make you realise that you're not worthy of being in the ring let alone being in the ring with me, so honey why don't you stick to doing backstage interviewing or something where you can just look pretty."

(Anton takes a breath)

"You see this is really a two man fight, you Apollo Nighthawk you and I have a date at Redemption. Both of us have 15 years in this business and I've watched you, I've studied you. I know that you're going to use that power and strength against me, but you're going to have to catch me first. Just like that Leonardo DiCaprio film catch me if you can, because while you use that power I'm going to use my speed and agility. That has beaten bigger opponents than you. I did not come to BFW to lose. I came to win."

(Anton pauses)

"Apollo you've been a champion everywhere you've been just like me, but here we are both making our debut's and I for one am not going to lose on my first match here in BFW. No matter what. So you can bring the power, bring the strength. It won't matter. It won't matter because I will run circles around you, I'll use the speed and my agility to knock you on your ass. Take the victory and move forward."

(Anton pauses)

"And as for the rest of BFW you need to watch my match at Redemption because it's only the beginning. I'm taking everything."

(Scene fades)
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

Change Happens - Redemption RP 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Happens - Redemption RP 1    Change Happens - Redemption RP 1  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 10:57 am

On camera pieces must be present tense.
Embolden all dialogue (speaker's name included).
Use speech marks in all dialogue.
Italicise all actions.
Back to top Go down

Change Happens - Redemption RP 1
Page 1 of 1