Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Three - New Frontiers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Episode Three - New Frontiers Empty
PostSubject: Episode Three - New Frontiers   Episode Three - New Frontiers Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:00 am

This RP directly relates to where the previous one here ended and leads into my next post.

This next one was written with Kasey (Jackson on here, now), and with Sin and his near legendary man-boy American Tommy.

Episode Three
--April 8th, Boston--

Episode Three - New Frontiers WidePosterAkragth_zps6rovpzol

The day of the show had rolled around quickly enough. Akragth’s journey to the Agganis Arena was relatively uneventful. Kasey had remained relatively quiet. Might have been a hangover. She had fallen asleep on his bed the night before, after he had carried her in. Turns out she was a  lightweight drinker and he couldn’t let her go home by herself in the state she had ended up in. And so he’d ended up sleeping on his couch, woken that morning by her pottering around his bathroom in the search for aspirin.

Ak lowered his car window and showed his pass to the guard. The barrier rose and the vehicle drove inward. Coming to a stop at his parking space, Ak turned the car off and unbuckled his seat belt. Kasey was snoozing against the car door. He lightly shook her and she woke with a start. “We’re here.”

The pair made their way from the car and up into the arena’s innards. A BFW security pass got Akragth into the building, and a few harsh words and a raised fist from the man scored Kasey a guest pass which got her in along with him. Security checked their bags, and then in they went. A few fans were already in the area, behind a barrier and a few guards. They asked for autographs. Kasey obliged, naturally--though some of the younger fans didn’t seem too sure who she was. Maybe not surprising, she had only been briefly seen on air during a BFW broadcast, and not in the ring at that.

As the duo made their way toward The Order’s locker room, Akragth felt increasingly that too many eyes were on them. Staff, fans, other wrestlers, all looking at them. Was it so strange to see him with her? After all, he had spent a great deal of time with Sophia at his side, hadn’t he? So why were they treating this so differently? Did they somehow know that they were...well, no, that couldn’t be it, even he wasn’t sure about that yet. No matter, he didn’t so much care as just find it annoying, anyway.

Akragth stopped at his locker room’s door and pulled the handle. It moved in total obedience--the room was unlocked, Sin was already there. And if Sin was there then so was...Tommy. Ak sighed and then swung the door open. Sinister Minister looked up at Akragth and nodded.

Sin looks visibly taken aback as Kasey enters behind Ak. Not him, too. Sin quickly averts his gaze again, though. Perhaps he understood how Akragth felt. He was probably just shocked that it wasn’t Sophia he had brought along?

Inside the room, American Tommy was ruffling through Akragth's locker. Was he looking for hidden treasure again? This fucking kid… Tommy stopped, noticing Kasey. He pulled out his wand (his actual want, not his ‘wand’) and stepped closer. He looked the pair up and down--mostly Kasey--and the unease was clear to see on her face.

Tommy circled the pair before stopping in front of them and flailing his arms up in the air, before shrugging. “Ak starting with the strippers early? I told you that the celebration will be after the show! We don’t have time to play games right now, muggle.” He paused for a moment. “Although...now that I think about it, a little rub and tug before I go on my jolly way wouldn’t hurt. Don’t worry boys, I’m not bashful.”

Tommy brazenly dropped his drawers and stood there, no pants on. Akragth could feel his rage rising. As Tommy reached for his underwear, both Akragth and Sinister moved to try and stop him, but it was too late. Tommy dropped his underpants and revealed himself in all of his glory--and it was nothing but a very average glory. Everyone stood in shock. Akragth’s fist clenched and shoulders hunched. His urge to punch the kid just rose astronomically.

Tommy moved to the bench and lay down, posing like a model. "Well, this isn't going to pull itself, woman!" said American Tommy, frustrated.

Kasey let out a little strangled yelp of horror, blushing so red that she looked like a lobster before turning. She grabbed the first thing, burying her face against it to blot out the sight-- that thing being Akragth’s shoulder. “Oh God… I can’t…”

“For fuck sake, boy.” Akragth threw his large and reasonably heavy bag at Tommy. The boy fell backward off the bench, taking the bag with him. Ak mentally noted that the bag definitely needed to be destroyed after today.

American Tommy stood and started yelling, right up until Akragth snarled and stepped forward, fist raised. “Put some fucking pants on you moron. You’re making the lady uncomfortable. Hell, you’re making me uncomfortable, too.”

Akragth turned to Kasey. “I...should have warned you about him.”

Sinister Minister carried on in his silence. Why did he never control Tommy? Can he even control him? Hell if Ak knew. But that kid was going to get himself bashed one day, that much he did know.

Her face was still red but to her credit she looked less mortified now. “Well, I mean… not my first time in a co-ed locker room or whatever. It’s just… uhm… you know… the whole rub and tug thing was a little…” she glanced in Tommy’s direction, sighing. “Expected more of a Gryffindor man, really.”

Akragth’s eyes narrowed. “Please don’t indulge him in that. Next thing you know, he’ll be trying to get you to drink a love position--and hell if I know what will actually be in that. Roofies, maybe.”

“Uh… yeah, I’ll pass.” She forced a smile, her gaze going to Sinister Minister before skittering away. Leaning towards Ak, she stage-whispered, “so, does he ever talk?”

Ak half looked back at his partner. “No, not normally. Not until you put him in front of a congregation. You can’t shut him up then…”

“A congregation?” She seemed puzzled for a moment, “oh. You mean out there?”

“He, uh, hijacked a church not so long ago. Speaks of a ‘Wrestling God’ and how he hopes to appease his lord. The guy is loopy, but he has some valid ideas. Plus, he’s a hell of a fighter.”

Akragth yanked his bag free from Tommy and kicked the boy’s underwear at him. “Leave, before I snap your wand!” Tommy, dismayed, grabbed his stuff and ran off into the shower room. Hopefully with the intention of not coming back anytime soon.

“Hey, don’t you think maybe you were a little harsh there?” Kasey’s voice came out soft but not at all timid.

Ak looked up toward the shower room door, then at Kasey. “What, with him?” She nodded. Ak scoffed, was she for real? “No. He flopped his cock out the second he saw you. I was trying to protect you. But hey, if you want the D, I know he’s willing to give it.”

“Nope. No thanks. He’s so not my… ew.” She was almost blushing again, shaking her head vehemently.

Akragth shrugged. “Well then…” Why did she insist on trying to look out for the boy? He was ten flavours of nutty, and Ak knew that Kasey knew it.

“It wasn’t a big deal. He was trying to be funny, I think. And it’s not really… I mean… you don’t think I’m a stripper so……..” she sighed, “I’m doing it again, aren’t I?”

Akragth smiled a little and nodded. Kasey bit her lip in frustration. “Don’t worry about him. He just wishes he could, you know…” Akragth rolled his open palm in a circle as if that would finish his words for him. Kasey looked at him expectantly. “...you know, naked...”

“Oh...”

“But he's just a kid. Dumb like a bag of rocks. Ignore him.” Ak felt his fist clench at the mere thought of Tommy. “...anyway, I should get changed. I'll be back soon.”

Ak made a swift exit into the little changing cubicle. As he passed his partner, he could see Sin Min smirking. Damn him, damn Tommy...damn them both.
Back to top Go down

Episode Three - New Frontiers
Page 1 of 1