Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality 04 Feedback

Go down 
+8
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Anthony Caffrey
Vossler
AdamWolfe
Carl Tannehill
Pm Helm
Eight69
Akragth
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 am

It was one of the Battle Royals for Hyp's show. He atleast said you wrote it
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:06 am

Still. You don't write someone farting in someone's face and then talk about getting rekt
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

The tag match was written to only have two legal men at a time. It was not under tornado rules. These rules were explained at the start of the match, but it appears that several people did not pay attention to them, based on the posts here.

So, yes, some competitors did did less than others...because they weren't in the ring, they were standing on the apron and awaiting a tag. This also explains, for instance, how O-Solo lasted so long...he wasn't the legal guy. Same for why Akragth didn't cover Bobby himself...he wasn't the legal guy.

In a match like this, some people were always going to get eliminated fairly cheaply. I picked characters who, in my opinion, could spin it around in their favour (either because they were new/inexperienced, or could pull the hell way of dealing with a cheap loss). Perhaps, rather than think of it like that, I should have gone with the handlers who have a more mature outlook.

Any talk of bias on my part is nonsensical conjecture. My past record as GM, as well as my current w/l record here more than proves otherwise. Akragth didn't win, he acted like the heel he's supposed to be. And going in, Aelyra was joint highest RP scorer of the competitors in the match. She's more than earned a right to shine.

Rey wrote:
Lol. So much hate for the main event. And reasonably so I guess. The match was fixed before rps were even done so I guess congratulations to the winners?

Yup. Same as how match results have been 'fixed' in many, many feds that we've all been in. How many feds you ever been at where they had three people try to make as fair a judgement as they can for the majority of the matches? That certainly wasn't the norm in any fed I was at in TWG.

Using the RP scores is an option, not a necessity. It's already been clearly stated that the management can decide a result if we see fit.

Last edited by Akragth on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:30 am

Fixed, how? Previous rp scores were considered and it's not like any tag storyline had been more developed than any other. It wasn't pulled from thin air. I suppose you were interested in writing 5 different endings to the tag match until the rp scores came in a few hours before the show aired?

Look, you guys need to take a chill pill. Yea, my team won. No, I did not expect it and wasn't aware of the result until it aired. But for fuck's sake, if Aelyra got kicked in the head in the first line of the match and got pinned, I couldn't give two shits cos, guess what? It's an E-FED...this is not real. One match with a bunch of people in it doesn't really determine how good your character is. Work with it. It's not like Aelyra has never/will never get smashed in a match. You can't all win. I'll give my fucking belt up if you're that bothered. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 am

You will not give your belt up. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Carl Tannehill
Top Cock
Carl Tannehill

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:28 am

No, I want to rightfully win it at the end:p
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 am

Let's keep it constructive, guys.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:27 am

Look, you crybaby bitches:

You're mad you lost? Write better.

I'm going against two of the best writers in the company right now, and if my writing sucks, I will lose to them. I can tell you right now, I am coming up with ideas for what I'm going to say for my promos for Brutality #5 and Steel City because I don't wanna go down without swinging. You don't RP, for something by the way? If it's not a PPV, you deserve to lose because you have two goddamned weeks and no real excuse.

And here's the kicker: if your writing is even great, and few of you in the tag match put out something great (many of you put out something good, but c'mon) you MAY STILL LOSE for a) story purposes or b) because the other person is better.

I mean geez, I wrote one of the best promos I've written since coming here this week and I still got beaten by Amis, and I knew I would get beaten by Amis going in because it would have really been weird for Amis to suddenly get knocked off of his undefeated streak in the middle of a show AND it allows me to have plenty of writing for my match with Cartwright next week.

I took my loss in the opening round of the title tournament and made it an entire storyline, and a gimmick, because that's what you do in a competitive system. You learn to account for losing. A lot of you sound really butthurt over losing. Too fucking bad if you thought you were going to win everything.

I can't believe that half of you are turning around and biting the hand that feeds you because you didn't get your way like immature children. Grow up. What were you expecting, a five-hour match featuring all of your characters lasting for hours and going through a grueling war? Really, you were? You don't even read the whole show, Akragth doesn't owe you that at all.

If you want to pretend that RP scoring sucks, just remember that in TWG you had to spend years building a character's build and then would get destroyed by some smart-ass who knew better.

Or, you know, remember that this is an e-fed.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:29 am

Anthony I could straight up kiss you on the mouth right meow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality 04 Feedback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2