Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality 08 Feedback

Go down 
+3
Declan SalaZar
Eight69
Akragth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Brutality 08 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:48 pm

The show is up, albeit later than normal. Had some real bad net issues today. Please point out any errors you find - I expect there will be some, it kept losing bits of the segments I was adding because of my net fading in and out.

And for the record, every match was decided by RP score, as far as I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 12:41 am

Ah, feels good to read that show. We are back on the right tracks, because the show was pretty good. The matches look on point now, not too big and detailed enough imo. Good job for those who wrote them.

Only a few minor issues I'd like to address lol...

1) Loh vs Ravenous aftermath -> Serena gets beaten up by a hurt Loh -> a few segments away, Serena manages to beat our Mayhem champ in less than 7 mins.

The issue here, imo, is the fact that Rodriguez looks quite weak lol. Can't really have a Champ losing to a 'hurt' wrestler like that so quickly. I would have placed that match later on the card then, I guess.

2) This is more a personal one lol. I know the main event was supposed to be a angle thing mostly, but I feel like Benny should've taken the loss instead of Scarlett. I mean, my RP was really bad... For real, really bad.

3) I see a couple of wrestler pics missing here and there but not a big deal.

Well, that's it I guess. Like I said, minor issues cos the show was good. Oh and shout out to Jack and Sybyl, best RP of the show imo.

Bye X 869
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 1:54 am

Eight69 wrote:

1) Loh vs Ravenous aftermath -> Serena gets beaten up by a hurt Loh -> a few segments away, Serena manages to beat our Mayhem champ in less than 7 mins.

The issue here, imo, is the fact that Rodriguez looks quite weak lol. Can't really have a Champ losing to a 'hurt' wrestler like that so quickly. I would have placed that match later on the card then, I guess.

Yeah, my bad I think. Just to be clear, it was kinda rush after I found out the deadline but after I send out two of the matches, I didn't know that there's a change in the match card.

However, I did give an option that Serena may lose the match but I think that doesn't count so my apologies for writing the match.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 am

Serena wrote:
Eight69 wrote:

Yeah, my bad I think. Just to be clear, it was kinda rush after I found out the deadline but after I send out two of the matches, I didn't know that there's a change in the match card.

However, I did give an option that Serena may lose the match but I think that doesn't count so my apologies for writing the match.

Oh nah, don't get me wrong. The matches are fine. The only issue imo is the placement... I would have added Serena vs Rodriguez later on the card so the stuff made more sense. Even though Serena was attacked by Loh, she would still have some time to recover.

The results were quite fair imo.
Back to top Go down
Declan SalaZar

Wrestler Name(s) : Declan SalaZar

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:12 am

Didn't have time to catch all of the errors as I am half asleep and getting ready to begin my 12 hour work day, sigh! But, I'm reading along and really enjoying it. This just feels right. Loved the format and I'm looking forward to what's next. Great job.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 am

that was a good show. looking forward to the ppv after reading (most of) that.
Back to top Go down
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Eight69 wrote:
Serena wrote:
Eight69 wrote:

Oh nah, don't get me wrong. The matches are fine. The only issue imo is the placement... I would have added Serena vs Rodriguez later on the card so the stuff made more sense. Even though Serena was attacked by Loh, she would still have some time to recover.

The results were quite fair imo.

She got hit by one Starfall (a T-Bone Suplex), not like a 5-minute Boston Crab.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Well, your special move is quite weak then lol. As far as I'm aware, special moves are supposed to deal more damage than regular ones. So yeah, it wasn't just a T-Bone Suplex... It was the Starfall.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Eight69 wrote:
Well, your special move is quite weak then lol. As far as I'm aware, special moves are supposed to deal more damage than regular ones. So yeah, it wasn't just a T-Bone Suplex... It was the Starfall.

In what wrestling world would any finisher incapacitate a wrestler for the entire show? Your power bomb will never do that to anyone, if they did, that would be overselling and just plain horrible booking.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:52 pm

I've never said the finisher would incapacitate the wrestler for the entire show... That's why I said it would be better if the match was booked later on the card. So the wrestler would recover before the match.

Anyways...

Brutality 08 Feedback Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:23 am

Quit bickering. The show was fine and I look forward to the PPV!
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:27 am

Yea, my feeling is that the point has been made on both sides.

Thank you all, as always, for your feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 08 Feedback   Brutality 08 Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality 08 Feedback
Page 1 of 1