Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality #1 Feedback

Go down 
+6
Sinister Minister
Grant Bennett
Eight69
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Akragth
Tommy Stone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

Brutality #1 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Thought I'd go ahead and make this for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:21 pm

So, as fair warning, I know that a few pics are missing. Some are ones I forgot to make, or are ones I put off making  No

I know that Mikael's and Rey's pics are missing, as are Zack Jack's NPCs. I'll add them in when I get them made.

But do list anything missing. Trying to read through the huge posts was pretty hard, and I put the whole thing together by myself, so there are doubtlessly mistakes in there. Good thing is, I can fix them after though the show has 'aired'!

Last edited by Akragth on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Minus a few coloring issues I didn't really see anything.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Fantastic read and brilliant debut show overall.

My only piece is of criticism is that the matches are a bit short, which is fair enough considering you're hand-writing them.

Other than that good stuff! Mega Yay
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:29 pm

I've tried to put a show up on Forumotion before and now I wonder how on earth you managed to fit all that text and ignored the limit lol.

Anyway my feedback is... I'm just glad I am part of this. The issues you've mentioned are all minor really, it happens. Top feds had those minor issues several times but they don't make the show look bad.

Great show and I haven't even read it 100% yet lol. Gonna get to it soon.

I see Hawk's point of view when it comes to match size but I think it's better this way. Save the big and more detailed matches for the PPV or bigger shows. Otherwise you might end up burning out.

But yeah don't wanna do a TL;DR read. Just awesome job Im happy to be part of BFW.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Fuck You I'm Amis Shelton wrote:

My only piece is of criticism is that the matches are a bit short, which is fair enough considering you're hand-writing them.

Other than that good stuff!

A valid point. But I will say that most the efed shows I've read have matches which are quite a bit shorter. Like, a couple of moves, a finisher, done. Honestly, most people skip past the matches and straight to the results.

Last edited by Akragth on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Akragth wrote:
Fuck You I'm Amis Shelton wrote:

Other than that good stuff!

A valid point. But I will say that most the efed shows I've read have matches which are quite a bit shorter. Like, a couple of moves, a finisher, done. Honestly, most people skip past the matches and straight to the results.

Yup which I took into consideration too. It does save room for exciting and longer PPV matches like Fern said.
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:13 am

Good show. I wish my match wasn't the length of a Divas match on Raw though (before the Diva Revolution started).
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:41 am

I enjoyed the read.
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 12:01 pm

A great first show! Kudos to Ak for writing the matches on his own.
Thanks to everyone that contributed.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:58 am

Will we ever know our scores?
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 8:38 am

Probably not. Not unless you guys really want to.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:30 am

It would be nice, even if it's only in the instance of like PPV RPs and special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:46 am

I presume the ranking system reflects the RP Scores?
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 am

I'd actually rather not publish the scores, because I think it'd probably cause more drama than it'd achieve anything. The rankings already reflect the scores, and I personally think that's enough. But, as I said, if people really want the scores then I'll go that way.

That aside, if people want feedback for their RPs, then we can accommodate that, but we don't need to give the scores to do that.

Loh wrote:
I presume the ranking system reflects the RP Scores?

Yea. I'm recording everything into a Google spreadsheet, to ensure that good records are kept for this place. The rankings I put together currently work on the cumulative scores from the past 3 shows, so the rankings themselves give an indication of the character's performance over the previous six weeks.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 1:50 am

Tbh I don't really care about the other people's Rp scores. I only care about my score so, in my opinion, if one wants to know the respective Rp score, one should take it to pms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #1 Feedback   Brutality #1 Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality #1 Feedback
Page 1 of 1