Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality 04 Feedback

Go down 
+8
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Anthony Caffrey
Vossler
AdamWolfe
Carl Tannehill
Pm Helm
Eight69
Akragth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Brutality 04 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Link to the show.

Feedback is, as always, most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:55 am

Good show once again. I'd like to congratulate Tommy and Tokyo for the victory, that was a big challenge for me, y'know, 1 guy vs 2 great rpers. I'm glad I could hang :p

The new graphics look cool and better than the former ones, good one Ak.

Now the Tag Title match... Well, Vossler and Aelyra have been pulling work since the beginning so I can't really shoot them down, but I feel like some people got destroyed in that match lol. Don't get me wrong, it's a good match, a pain in the ass to write but you did a good job. I read the whole match word for word without skipping a few parts so you did well. I just believe some people deserved to hit at least a few moves. Just my opinion.

Still, good show overall once again. Good job everyone.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:53 am

That match had a lot of people involved. It was inevitable that not everyone could come out looking fantastic. It took ages to write as it was. It is what it is. I mean, given how you two have decided to speak to me about, I implore you or Carl to write the next one. Perhaps you can do it better than me. I dunno.

That said, there's no need to be snarky over it. It's one match, hardly a burial and hardly the worst that could have been done to either character. But let me be clear about the purpose of this thread; constructive criticism is welcome, talking to me like I'm a piece of crap is not.
Back to top Go down
Carl Tannehill
Top Cock
Carl Tannehill

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 am

There's a huge difference between "not everyone could come out looking fantastic" and only Ak and Aelyra looking fantastic...Also, I have never talked to you like you were a piece of crap (if you're only talking about Helm, then my bad). If you consider the way we're talking to you rude, then maybe you're just overly sensitive.

I don't really care about it much now, I just think my PMs to you deserved a decent reply, as "Excuse me?" didn't quite suffice.

About the rest of the show, I think it was pretty good...

P.S - I also feel like the rest of the tags were there just to be fodder for you and Aelyra's team.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 am

To be fair, Ak and Sin's rp as well as Aelyra and Tremont's rp were about 100% better than anything either of you have written.

Awesome show. The tag match was the hardest to guess the winner but atleast on of the teams I guessed won
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 am

Pm Helm wrote:
So it's not inevitable that people come out looking bad, so why weren't you the one who came out looking bad? Oh right, you're the Gm. Got you. And of course the legend that is Sin Min couldn't possibly look bad....

I mean, when this is where your argument starts, how is this supposed to be constructive?

Quote :
I'm not talking to you like a piece of crap, I am rightfully angry. That match was a joke, it doesn't matter how long it took to write you don't need to bury half the competitors. Had I gone out in a different light it wouldn't have bothered me. What bothers me is looking shit.

You're confusing burying with losing. A burial would be you losing every week. Once? No.

Quote :
I am snarky over it because now my character looks shit, so if you have any suggestions on how to unshit my character please do let me know. I'm okay with constructive criticism but being shit on isn't very nice.

Your character got beaten in a cheap way, sure. But you know what? That happens in wrestling. How to make that work for you? You can rant about how your defeat was cheap and deserve another shot. Or you can talk about how you were cheated out of the shot you had. Hell, there dozens of ways you can spin it in your favour.

It's one match. It hardly broke your character and the frank truth is that in a few days, few people will even remember anything but the winner.

Carl Tannehill wrote:
Also, I have never talked to you like you were a piece of crap (if you're only talking about Helm, then my bad). If you consider the way we're talking to you rude, then maybe you're just overly sensitive.

I mean, really? Over sensitive? *sigh*

Quote :
I don't really care about it much now, I just think my PMs to you deserved a decent reply, as "Excuse me?" didn't quite suffice.

About the rest of the show, I think it was pretty good...

P.S - I also feel like the rest of the tags were there just to be fodder for you and Aelyra's team.

Mate, your PM was clear bait. I'm not particularly interested in arguing with you.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:35 am

Pm Helm wrote:
AdamWolfe wrote:
To be fair, Ak and Sin's rp as well as Aelyra and Tremont's rp were about 100% better than anything either of you have written.

Did I say I deserved to win? No. I deserved a lot better than being jobbed however. I've rped for all 4 shows, I at least deserve that courtesy.
Shit happens. How you spin it to make yourself look good is up to you. They way I see it, your a Dictator or Prime Minister or whatever. You shouldn't be able to win without back up in the first place. Maybe Rey should have jumped in to help. But how your character got eliminated fits your character
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:15 am

I really want The Dictatorship all up in the Mayhem title seen. It seems they would fit there. Or head hunt Voss. He has now challengers for the Carnage title right now.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:39 am

I'm kinda baffled how you reviewed a show without actually reading it, Voss.

Also, where's Rey with his puto segment when we need him?
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:47 am

Anthony Caffrey wrote:

Rey's Reviews > Voss Reviews any day.

For me personally, I enjoyed the show. Very well put together. Whilst the tag match is controversial as the above posts show, I wouldn't want to write a beast of a match.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:49 am

Anthony Caffrey wrote:

Think the only match he said he didn't read was yours
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:57 am

AdamWolfe wrote:
Anthony Caffrey wrote:

WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY THE WHOLE FN SHOW!?
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:09 am

Fuck You I'm The Champ wrote:
AdamWolfe wrote:
Anthony Caffrey wrote:

WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY THE WHOLE FN SHOW!?

He was more worried about THE WHOLE WOLFEN SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 am

Pm Helm wrote:
And of course the legend that is Sin Min couldn't possibly look bad....

Lol, let's be honest.  First week I was here I didn't even make it down to my match.  I got concussed in the back or w/e from a backstage fight.  Then a few weeks later I got destroyed by Wolfe where I'm not sure if I got anything more than a punch or a kick on him.

I've looked bad plenty of times, but thanks for calling me a legend, mate.

As for the show, I have no complaints. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:41 am

Vossler wrote:
Scarlett Silver Vs Cali - Good, solid match. Great opener. Agreed with the winner.

The Dictatorship - There's gotta be a quick elimination to set the tone. Shame it had to be Helm and not the ridiculous one-man gimmick O-Solo was running into this match. But whatever, I'm sure they could come up with some political way of having this handled. As for Rodriguez, all he did the match offensively was stomp in on Benny. I gotchu tho, I got SinMin just after it. Damn near killed 'em. The RPs that both have been doing compared to the way they were booked in the match I don't agree with, but this wasn't even close to a burial, as it's been claimed. You didn't come out in tutu's and didn't suck O-Solo's dick in the middle of the ring, so there's that. But extra points for the Madam Snapshot reference.

O-Solo - Shouldn't have lasted more than 1 or two paragraphs. Stupid gimmick to enter 'solo'. But whatever.

Man Fuck you talkin about, fuck you and ur shitty gimmick. If you want to talk shit do it in the ring you fucking bitch
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:56 am

I think he has done it in the ring as he is currently holding two titles. You were a single wrestler taking on tag teams. A relatively unknown wrestler to boot. He's right in saying you should have been eliminated very quickly. If your character was built up as this freak of nature then sure, you should have lasted. But your not.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:01 am

If you don't like how you were portrayed then use it as fuel for your rps. Also, throw your hat back into it cause they now need opponents. I'm sure Helm would love some retribution for getting cheap shotted
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:47 am

Rey wrote:
Well what happened happened. I hope in the future these things dont happen again, maybe we should be more honest and ak you could ask if anyone else can help with writing matches, i dont know how many people are doing that and helping you, it is a huge show to put together.

Tbh that's what he has been doing lol. He's been looking for more match writers since Brutality #2, I guess.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:49 am

Rey, weren't you the one who once wrote a match where I got in the ring, immediately had someone fart in my face and then eliminate me? Atleast I was told it was you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality 04 Feedback   Brutality 04 Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality 04 Feedback
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next