Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality #2 Feedback

Go down 
+6
Eight69
Aelyra
Rey
AdamWolfe
Sinister Minister
Akragth
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Brutality #2 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 12:46 am

As title.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:42 am

My RP doesn't make any sense where it was placed is really my only gripe.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:45 am

Wolfe wins! Wolfe wins! Wolfe wins! And still your greatest tag wrestler of all time (suck it Carty)
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 am

Sinister Minister wrote:
My RP doesn't make any sense where it was placed is really my only gripe.

Well, I first asked people to pick an RP slot nearly two weeks ago, so you definitely had time to tell me precisely where to place it.

Because of how putting a show together here works, adding an RP early in, when I've already created that part of the show, means I have to move stuff out. Which means I have to move stuff in and out of 3-4 posts because of putting each subsequent post over its character limit. Doing that takes time, and by the point I was adding your RP, I'd already had to do it a good 3-4 times.

So your RP got put wherever I had a space, same as Hannah's.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:07 am

I'm only halfway through the show but I think it's running very smoothly. I thought my match (Aelyra vs Mikael) was fantastic! I loved the humour and I love that no one is making me out to be completely useless as a chick Wink I'm also really enjoying the commentary throughout all of the matches. I just hope we can get a few more people on board with match writing so we can make them longer.

Also, there are a few colours that are clashing too heavily with the background. It'd be great if you all looked at your rps in the show to see if your colour clashes. For example, the maroon/dark red colour is too hard to read so I have to highlight it. I know my colour included clashes a little too much on the logo so I plan to change it. It will help readability if we could do this Smile
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 9:47 am

Finally got back home and had the opportunity to read the show 100%.

Yogi wrote:
Also, there are a few colours that are clashing too heavily with the background. It'd be great if you all looked at your rps in the show to see if your colour clashes. For example, the maroon/dark red colour is too hard to read so I have to highlight it. I know my colour included clashes a little too much on the logo so I plan to change it. It will help readability if we could do this Smile

That. That. I could barely read Helm's commentary, for example. Is the fed using black background? Then you shall color your speeches bright colors lol.

Besides the color issue, I think the 2nd show was even better than the 1st one. Great content overall. Good matches, good rps. Good job everyone.

And thanks Ak for putting up the show. I'm sure it's a paaaain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 2:47 pm

I'll try to write in a brighter color, sorry about that folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Eight69 wrote:
Besides the color issue, I think the 2nd show was even better than the 1st one. Great content overall. Good matches, good rps. Good job everyone.

That's because this show had me 8)
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:21 am

Brutality #2 Feedback BBEKvto

Solid show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #2 Feedback   Brutality #2 Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality #2 Feedback
Page 1 of 1