Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

Truth Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Truth Revealed   Truth Revealed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Ooc: I know this is late and crappy but it's all I could get done.

Not a sound can be heard. Aleyra is sat in a room on her own. There is just a single folder sat on the table in front of her. It has not yet been opened.

She stares at it for a time until finally placing her hand on top of it and slowly opening it. It is a single document filled with typed text. She runs her eyes over every word as she reads down the page. Her mouth drops open slightly as she reaches the end.

Aelyra: “I can't believe it.”

She shakes her head over and over again, re-reading the document. She closes the folder and rests her elbows on top of it, head in her hands still shaking her head in disbelief.

She speaks aloud to no one.

Aleyra: “Thank you, Sybyl. I understand it now. You risk yourself to help others and now you're paying for it. But you achieved what you were hoping to. I now have the truth and can rest easy. The man who murdered the ones that I love is out of my life now and I can move on.”

Aelyra: “I will never forget what you did to help me through this. I know you knew the consequences of your actions but you don't deserve what happened here tonight. I will try to help you as you helped me.”

She picks up the folder and stands up. She places it in the bin before walking out.
Back to top Go down

Truth Revealed
Page 1 of 1