Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidents happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

Accidents happen Empty
PostSubject: Accidents happen   Accidents happen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 4:49 am

Camera switches towards Emily and Lance who are both making themselves comfortable and sorting their notes.

Lance: "Enjoying tonight? It's been great"

Emily: "Indeed but not great for some, we unfortunately are a man down tonight due to an incident during a match that took place at Redemption"

Lance: "Yeah, it was rather surprising, I never expected that to happen during the PPV, but this is live television."

Emily: "For those not aware, two weeks ago at Redemption, Yoyo Banzai and Loh Elenas were competing in a Rubber match of their rivalry in a 2 out of 3 falls match, when the match had to end prematurely."

Lance: "Turns out that Loh Elenas suffered an injury, a torn Lateral Collateral Ligament in his right knee while performing his finishing move, the Starfall."

Emily: "This injury is very similar to the one Loh suffered over a year ago where he tore his ACL.. the Anterior Cruciate Ligament in the same knee."

The camera fades to a video package of stills from the Redemption PPV of the match between Yoyo Banzai, with shots of Loh performing the Starfall, falling down, holding the knee and a slowed video of the referee calling for the bell.

Loh: "Lateral Collateral Ligament tear. It's a tongue twister, pretty similar to what you do with your knee to tear the LCL in the knee. IT's when the ligament on the outside of your leg next to your knee is tears apart from the knee."

The video switches to Loh sitting giving an interview.

Loh: "It was a weird, painful sensation. It felt like a pop like something broke.. and then a sharp shooting pain up the outside of my thigh and leg, and all the strength and my balance went completely out the window. It was a very different feeling to when I tore my ACL. I tried to continue and I went for a slam on Yoyo but it felt wrong and when I put my weight on it again during that move, it was so painful, and I ended up lying on Yoyo and I could hear her gasping for air, but she kicked out. I tried to get up but had no strength what so ever and I crawled to the corner and told the referee that there was noway I can continue the match."

Loh adjusts himself in the chair, and fades in and out

Loh: "I looked at Yoyo and she looked towards me confused to why I wasn't still competing and sitting in the corner. She came to realize that I was injured. We got backstage and she profusely apologized and on twitter that was she was so sorry, but it wasn't her fault at all. I guess I did teach her some Honour and Respect and in my mind, I won the rivalry, but lost the rubber match."

The camera switches again with Loh moving around slightly

Loh: "I will be back, definitely, however I won't be back soon. The injury itself will require surgery to repair and they want to check that the ACL wasn't damaged as well, but we're looking at two to three months until I am back and competing. I guess everyone just has to wait for me to surprise them."

Lance: "Wow, just like that, your career stops because of a small mistake that your body didn't like"

Emily: "Well it'll be a while before we hear the word "Hammering Time" and see Loh walk down the ramp, but until then we both wish you a speedy recovery Loh."

Both announcers nod at the camera, smiling with hope as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Accidents happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Brutality :: Scored Roleplays :: On Show-
Jump to: