Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutality #3 Feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Brutality #3 Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:39 am

Show: http://brutalforcewrestling.weebly.com/home/brutality-3

Feedback/comments/questions welcome.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 am

That Voss is a snake. How dare he stop my streak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:01 am

http://brutalforcewrestling.weebly.com/home/brutality-3#Match4

...ok what happen to Serena vs Malietoa match?
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:13 am

Another good show overall. Great rps and matches. Good Main Event too. The show looks way better on the website tbh... The white bg is <3.

Now, a question. We have the no DQ stipulation. What's the result of Benny/Shane vs House of Serena then? I mean, if it's a not DQ, despite the interruption, the match should've kept going, eh? Razz

Or the bell rang means Shane/Benny won?
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 am

Serena wrote:
http://brutalforcewrestling.weebly.com/home/brutality-3#Match4

...ok what happen to Serena vs Malietoa match?

Sorry. Fixed.

Eight69 wrote:
Another good show overall. Great rps and matches. Good Main Event too. The show looks way better on the website tbh... The white bg is <3.

Now, a question. We have the no DQ stipulation. What's the result of Benny/Shane vs House of Serena then? I mean, if it's a not DQ, despite the interruption, the match should've kept going, eh? Razz

Ehhh, the no DQ thing was supposed to pertain purely to weapons and shit, not outside interference. Else every match would be a clusterfuck of interference and the like. I guess that wasn't made clear.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:25 am

Eight69 wrote:

Ehhh, the no DQ thing was supposed to pertain purely to weapons and shit, not outside interference. Else every match would be a clusterfuck of interference and the like. I guess that wasn't made clear.[/quote]

Ohh that explains it. Yup I agree it would be a damn mess. Wasn't made clear really, maybe the GM should explain that better next show Razz

No contest then... Got it. Cheers.

~~~~~~~

Also, a lil mistake I've noticed. A minor mistake really... The entrances on my match vs Tokyo. They shouldn't have been there, cos y'know, Svanr and Tokyo were in the ring already. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 am

I liked it. I actually liked reading the show more on the weebly site.

American Tommy needs a card though. He's my mic guy.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 am

Sinister Minister wrote:
I liked it.  I actually liked reading the show more on the weebly site.  

American Tommy needs a card though.  He's my mic guy.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutality #3 Feedback   Brutality #3 Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutality #3 Feedback
Page 1 of 1