Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keys needs a shot of redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Wrestler Name(s) : Ryan Keys

Keys needs a shot of redemption Empty
PostSubject: Keys needs a shot of redemption   Keys needs a shot of redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 12:53 pm

There's something amusing about training alone in an empty Gym. Everything was amplified. The intensity, the force, the sweat and all the hard work that was being used for a bit of improvement. Improvement that would surely come in handy in a fight. And this certain individual was getting ready for a big one. One that he has to climb over 5 others in order to be names the victory. And he was ready for it.

The sounds of heavy breathing, low grunts and the rattling of an iron chain filled the room, followed by a rhythmic thud as a pair of combat gloves met the rough texture of a punching bag. There we see Ryan Keys,who seemed to be punching away rather furiously for someone to be simply training. He must really be working hard fro this.

Ryan furiously punched the bag like a well oiled machine. His heavily tattooed arms moved quicker with every strike, as his body flowed in a steady rhythm. He was drenched in sweat as his shirt clung onto him like a glove, showing his muscular torso that was hard at work. After a few solid strikes he decided that it was enough... .. .. Honestly it was more than enough hours ago, but he needed to get a few things out of him.

Stopping the bag from moving, Ryan shifted his attention to the camera.

Keys:"You know... I could never understand how punching this thing is supposed to help with training. But damn is it fun...and I needed a break from climbing up a ladder over a dozen times. I think I've gotten the hang of it. As I should. Because on BFW's Redemption, I along with 5 others... it was supposed to be 3 but management decided to squeeze in a few more. But's no problem. More of a chance for me to look better once I win."

A strike at the bag sent a loud thud sound across the echoing room.

Keys:"Honestly, I haven't been getting much of a break in my last two matches. Got rocked by a madman's boot to the face, and I don't even want to remember my match with Adam Gatner. It's not gone so well for me since my debut. But I've put on a show for each of those matches. A horrible one but I can make it up to the crowd. And this Sunday, I will put on a show that will redeem my name. It's a night where I will claim Redemption for my faults."

"There is much for me to redeem, so best believe that I'm ready for this ladder match. As soon as that stipulation was announced I knew that it was my one shot to gain back the respect that I have lost. My one chance to show off my skills in the ring, and wow the crowd. My one chance to redeem myself."

Ryan closed his eyes as he thought back to his past performance on the fed. Though it was only two losses he's suffered, they were 1 too many.

He punched at the bag once more then furiously continued with a barrage of punches before abruptly stopping. Swatting away the collected sweat on his forehead Ryan walked away from the bag. With a heavy sigh he spoke.

Keys: "I have 5 other to over come in this match. 5 individuals that are all gunning for the same prize. 5 others that I'll have to beat in order to win some repect. And surprise surprise, bot Flash and Adam will be competing in the same match. Just one more reason to take this even further. Killing 2 birds with one stone as I count this as a win against them. At this point I pretty much have to. It's all about bragging points with these people. and I need to get some. And I will. After all, my feet move faster, my punches hit harder, and the crowd absolutely loves me. I got the look. I just need that one chance to show my skills."

"Don't have much to say about the people that I'm up against. Just a random assortment of talent pulled together into one match with just one rule. Climb up the latter and win. Pretty straight forward. But knowing these people I know that a few tricks will come into play... and I'm not going to lack behind. Don't get me wrong, I'm a good guy. But doesn't mean that I'm going to fight fair. If anyone tries anything funny I have nothing to lose if I decide to give the crowd an extra special show. It's the least I could do for ratings. So don't be shocked if this good little boy comes at any of these people with a chair, and you wanna know why?"

Ryan collected his belonging, and slung his gym bag over his shoulder before slicked his hair back and smiled.

Keys:"Because I'd do anything to get Redemption"

Ryan stepped back from the camera, his theme song slowly coming on as the scene faded. He was ready to prove that he belongs here. And that respect was a slow climb away.
Back to top Go down

Keys needs a shot of redemption
Page 1 of 1