Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vs. Ryan Keys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Wrestler Name(s) : Flash

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:06 am

The tron comes on to show the BFW locker room. Flash is seen painting at his easel

Flash: "This one might be my best yet. How beautiful she is."

Flash turns to look at the camera

Flash: "I can't wait for you to see this one! It is PERFECT!"

Flash turns back to his easel

Flash: "Oh darling, you are giving him EXACTLY what he deserves... and I'll do the same."

Last edited by Flash on Tue May 17, 2016 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Wrestler Name(s) : Ryan Keys

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:23 am

Keys: You know that you sound a bit creepy when you do that...

The camera pans back to reveal Ryan Keys awkwardly standing a few steps away from Flash's easel. With a weirded out look on his face he adjust the gym bag on his shoulder and shakes his head,he seems a bit amused by this. Who wouldn't be after seeing something as random as an easel in the BFW locker room.

Keys: Don't tell me... it's an artist thing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:28 am

Flash: "Creepy? There's nothing creepy about having a conversation with a friend."

Flash stands in front of Ryan

Flash: "This here, this isn't art. This is a plan. This is the future. It was very rude of you to interrupt us while we were planning the future. I suggest you apologize or you might have a problem with us. I don't want to have to hurt someone as pretty as you."

Flash strokes the side of Ryan's face with the back of his hand

Flash: "You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Last edited by Flash on Tue May 17, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 4:56 am

Ryan abruptly grabs Flash wrist, with an angry sneer on his face he squeezes down the large man's wrist and forces it away from his face. He looks up with a glare in his eyes as he drops his bag in case a fight breaks out. Ryan grits his teeth slightly.

Keys:Don't... call me pretty...

With an obvious size difference between them, Ryan sizes up against The frantic fiend. If the freak had actually gotten any pain on him,things were going to go down.

Keys: I came in here to see who it was I was up against, and now I see that I'm gonna have the pleasure of taking you down on my first match. Big freaks like you usually have a big bounty on their heads.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:19 am

Flash turns back to his easel and picks up the painting

Flash: "The pretty boy doesn't like being called pretty. How ironic. I'd like to show yo something. I've been working on this for a while now. I had a vision of what our match would be like and how it would end, and I'll warn you now, I'm pretty accurate."

Flash turns the painting to reveal a woman standing next to a tree where Ryan's body is hanging from one of the branches

Flash: "Oh how fun this is going to be. I'll say this to you one time. I'm not going to stop, and I won't let anything get in my way until I have... Total! Decimation!"

The lights shut off and turn back on to reveal that Flash has disappeared and Ryan is left standing alone. The easel and painting are turned towards the camera with the words "Total Decimation" across the painting

Last edited by Flash on Tue May 17, 2016 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:59 am

Keys:This is horrible.. .. .. that doesn't look anything like me.

Ryan lets out a deep breath before shaking his head. If this is what his first match in BFW was going to be like then things around here would be kind of fun. He tugs at his shirt and pulls it over his head, balling in up while looking towards the camera. Once he thinks the world has gotten a good look at him he smirks and throws the shirt covering the sight of the scene.

Last edited by Ryan Keys on Tue May 17, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:58 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:01 am

Hey guys, just to reiterate the information written above every post made in this section:

Embolden all dialogue (speaker's name included).
Use speech marks in all dialogue.
Italicise all actions.

I know that you guys are new, but it's best to learn the formatting early in.

Lastly, when you're done I'd also appreciate if one of you can add all of the parts of this RP into a single post. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:16 am

The tron comes on to show the BFW locker room. Flash is seen painting at his easel

Flash: "This one might be my best yet. How beautiful she is."

Flash turns to look at the camera

Flash: "I can't wait for you to see this one! It is PERFECT!"

Flash turns back to his easel

Flash: "Oh darling, you are giving him EXACTLY what he deserves... and I'll do the same."

Keys: "You know that you sound a bit creepy when you do that..."

The camera pans back to reveal Ryan Keys awkwardly standing a few steps away from Flash's easel. With a weirded out look on his face he adjust the gym bag on his shoulder and shakes his head,he seems a bit amused by this. Who wouldn't be after seeing something as random as an easel in the BFW locker room.

Keys: "Don't tell me... it's an artist thing."

Flash: "Creepy? There's nothing creepy about having a conversation with a friend."

Flash stands in front of Ryan

Flash: "This here, this isn't art. This is a plan. This is the future. It was very rude of you to interrupt us while we were planning the future. I suggest you apologize or you might have a problem with us. I don't want to have to hurt someone as pretty as you."

Flash strokes the side of Ryan's face with the back of his hand

Flash: "You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Ryan abruptly grabs Flash wrist, with an angry sneer on his face he squeezes down the large man's wrist and forces it away from his face. He looks up with a glare in his eyes as he drops his bag in case a fight breaks out. Ryan grits his teeth slightly.

Keys: "Don't... call me pretty..."

With an obvious size difference between them, Ryan sizes up against The frantic fiend. If the freak had actually gotten any pain on him,things were going to go down.

Keys: "I came in here to see who it was I was up against, and now I see that I'm gonna have the pleasure of taking you down on my first match. Big freaks like you usually have a big bounty on their heads."

Flash turns back to his easel and picks up the painting

Flash: "The pretty boy doesn't like being called pretty. How ironic. I'd like to show yo something. I've been working on this for a while now. I had a vision of what our match would be like and how it would end, and I'll warn you now, I'm pretty accurate."

Flash turns the painting to reveal a woman standing next to a tree where Ryan's body is hanging from one of the branches

Flash: "Oh how fun this is going to be. I'll say this to you one time. I'm not going to stop, and I won't let anything get in my way until I have... Total! Decimation!"

The lights shut off and turn back on to reveal that Flash has disappeared and Ryan is left standing alone. The easel and painting are turned towards the camera with the words "Total Decimation" across the painting

Keys: "This is horrible.. .. .. that doesn't look anything like me."

Ryan lets out a deep breath before shaking his head. If this is what his first match in BFW was going to be like then things around here would be kind of fun. He tugs at his shirt and pulls it over his head, balling in up while looking towards the camera. Once he thinks the world has gotten a good look at him he smirks and throws the shirt covering the sight of the scene.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryan Keys

Ryan Keys

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:35 am

Uh... sure let me just get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vs. Ryan Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vs. Ryan Keys   Vs. Ryan Keys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vs. Ryan Keys
Page 1 of 1