Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redemption RP 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AntonChase

Wrestler Name(s) : AntonChase

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:49 pm

(The scene opens up and were back in United States in Los Angeles, California to be exact. As we are in the home of Anton Chase. As we are overlooking the hills, we notice we are standing on a balcony, with the sun beaming down on the City. We pan around and we see Anton Chase, sitting on a chair with a round table in front of him. He has his laptop out on the table and a bottled water next to him. Anton who is wearing some blue jeans and a grey buttoned shirt with the top button un-open)

"So here I am back home after a very draining and stressful journey in Japan but all was worth it. Now however another journey begins and that  starts at Redemption. In just a few days times I'll make my debut for Brutal Force Wrestling in a triple threat and as I've already stated, I'm not here to lose."

(Anton pauses looking over into the City Of Los Angeles)

"It's funny Lilly it's funny that you have dreamt of winning this triple threat. It's funny Lilly that you dreamt of beating me, and it's even more funny that you believe that Family comes first."

(Anton laughs)

"You see Lilly when you look into a mirror that is the person who should come first. I learned that early on in my career and that's why I'm an asshole. I have Carried people on my back before hand and they always let me down, betray me and cheat me. It's funny because I know what your brother Adam is really thinking even if he doesn't admit to it. You see he is thinking and dreaming of the day he doesn't have to carry you and watch over you too. Where he can carry on with his career, that is what he is thinking. You Lilly will not be able to branch out of the shadow of your brother. Family first don't make me laugh."

(Anton smirks)

"Lilly I just signed with BFW because it's growing each day in being one of the best promotions around. But the minute I signed I put the company on a whole new level. I am the man to watch out for. I am the man that will soon win championships in BFW. It won't take me long to earn a championship match and whether it's either the Carnage Championship or the world heavyweight championship it doesn't matter because that championship will be coming home with me. I carry my legacy with honour and prestige and I have earned everything I have got in life."

(Anton picks up the bottled water and takes a gulp)

"You Lilly have only five years under your belt and that is nothing, I have more experience in my little finger than the five years you have. That is why I am going to win this triple threat and move forward. Putting everyone else on notice. I am here to stay.  And during our match believe me you will not stand a chance. You will not have any chances to prove your worth. In fact your gonna' get thrown around like a rag-doll."

"Five years in the business Lilly, and there's really not much about you to gather some research. Which means I have to enter the match blind and not know what potentially you are capable off, which I doubt it's much. But either way this is what I do. I scout every opponent. You're no different, the only difference is how long will it take me to beat your ass and send you packing to your brother."

(Anton smirks)

"I mean every word I say Lilly, this isn't going to be like your dream where you've beaten me and won, this is going to be a massacre and you will not survive. I claim that. I claim that this is just the beginning for me, and my legacy will continue here in BFW."

(Scene fades)
Back to top Go down
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Hey just a quick OOC question being I am new. Does this rp count as he already posted 1 rp? Is it more then a 1 rp limit for the PPV? Just looking for clarification if I should do another scored rp. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 pm

There is still a 1 rp limit. Even before the limit, we only scored the first one posted. This can be moved to the CD section if you'd like, Anton.
Back to top Go down
AntonChase

Wrestler Name(s) : AntonChase

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Sorry guys, thought it was a 2 rp limit.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:29 pm

S'all good. Feel free to move it to the CD section so your work isn't wasted.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:29 pm

He can't. I will Smile
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Wrestler Name(s) : Havoc (Christopher Sabertooth)

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 12:29 am

Ak saves the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redemption RP 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption RP 2    Redemption RP 2  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption RP 2
Page 1 of 1