Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExpertMan Brandon Collins

ExpertMan Brandon Collins

Wrestler Name(s) : Gyasi/Furuya

It's Time. Empty
PostSubject: It's Time.   It's Time. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:40 pm

JUNE 15, 2016
TIME: UNKNOWN

Somewhere in a room which looks like the inner structure of a old 14th century castle. It's dark within the room barely any light slips through the cracks in the stone. Moss on the stone walls and water dripping from the ceiling to the floor means this place has been abandon for sometime. The room is practically empty with the exception of old paintings on the walls and an old throne.

Sounds of footsteps can be slightly heard in succession. The footsteps gradually get louder then suddenly the door of the throne room is opened. The footsteps continue then the masked man known as Gyasi walks into the room slowly looking around and surveying the room and the paintings.

???: "You're late."

Gyasi then stops right in his tracks when he hears the mysterious voice and immediately drops to one knee and lowers his head

Gyasi: "Apologies!! It was difficult to find this...."

???: "Save your excuses. Your lateness is forgiven as it gave me time to admire this old castle and it's mysteries."

Then more footsteps can be heard and begin to come from different places in the room. Almost like the person causing them is walking in a circle.

???: "You know this castle has much history. It was said to belong to a cousin of King Henry the fifth. This cousin was a unimportant, powerless and did nothing noticeable or impactful to history, but he was still a fascinating man. According to the stories he had seven wives. One for every day of the week and had a single son.

Now that may be hard to believe. A single son out of seven wives, but that is true. He had one son in which he claimed. He was a sexist man not too different from any other man at that time to be honest, but he especially hated women for reasons never uncovered. He saw them only as objects to use and dispose of at will. While he only had one son he also had 8 daughters. Each time one of his wives gave birth to a girl he would sell them to a a group of bandits days after they were born. Not caring what would become of them. Truly an interesting man who's mind and thoughts I would love to examine. A shame being in this castle I have so many questions for that man."

The footsteps continue then stops as a figure of a man appears in the darkness a few feet in front of Gyasi. You can't see any features of the man.

???: "But enough of my thoughts and wonders about this castle. This place seemed the most appropriate to meet. As the story behind this castle is about power and control. Things that I crave to have more of. Things that you want as well and can be given to both of us by the society."

The man walks forward then stops right in front of Gyasi who hasn't moved.

???: "They are waiting for your well anticipated debut coming up. Waiting to see what you have learned and how well I've been teaching you over the past year. They have noticed the change I instilled in you. They see the man you once were has vanished and the man that replaced him. They are starting to believe that you could possibly join our family, but you will need to prove that you are worthy first. This will be done by your actions inside that ring starting this Sunday. Now they aren't expecting you to win every single time, but prove you're talented enough to join us."

The man slowly beings to pace back and forth

???: "But while they aren't expecting victory I do not agree with their thoughts. I trained you and put my reputation on the line for you. Therefore I expect nothing, but victory from you. The more you win the more impressed the society becomes and the better I look. This is the deal. Your performances will decide your fate with the society. Impress and not only will you become one of us, but my reputation within the society will rise. This means more power and control for the both of us."

He stops pacing and stares at one of the paintings on the wall.

???: "But if you disappoint not only will your entrance into the society not happen, but you will have tarnished my reputation. And you know there are punishments for those who do anything that effects me negatively."

He stops staring at the wall. He walks back and looks down at Gyasi

???: "Arise."

He gets up from his knee and looks at the man.

???: "Remove your mask."

Gyasi's hands slowly move. Gyasi reaches to the back of his head then the sound of compressed air being released can be heard and Gyasi removes his mask. Once again no features can be seen except Gyasi's long hair. The man then places his hand on Gyasi's shoulder and stares into his eyes.

???: "Now is the time. Now is the time to prove you are worthy of becoming a member of the society. That you are more than your former self and you are greater than the average wrestler. Put everything on the line everytime so both of us can gain more power and control. Do not fail me."

Gyasi: "Yes Dominus."

???: "Good. I will contact you soon with another location. Try not to keep me waiting next time."

The man takes his hand off Gyasi's shoulder and walks past him towards the door. Gyasi puts his mask back and it makes a sealing sound. The man stops walking.

???: "You are ready Gyasi. I have full faith in you."

The man then walks out of the room and Gyasi just stands there looking at the throne.

Gyasi: "Thank you Dominus."

The scene fades
Back to top Go down

It's Time.
Page 1 of 1