Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to prove our dominance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roscar

Roscar

Time to prove our dominance Empty
PostSubject: Time to prove our dominance   Time to prove our dominance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 2:11 am

We are backstage. A lot of people can be seen talking, hanging out or just passing by. The camera moves around and goes into a quieter area. There we can see the Hydra. They are in the middle of the room discussing. they are wearing their normal backstage attire and a T-shirt with the Hydra logo on it. Suddenly, Grant Bennett notices the camera man and nods to him to come closer.

Roscar: "Hey man! Come overhere. We have a few things to say about the fans and the two dolts we're gonna face tonight."

The camera man approaches the duo. Roscar crushes the beer can he was holding and throws it on the floor.

Roscar: "So, let me start, 'cause I have some thing to clear up. Last show..."

Roscar takes a deep breath, before he continues speaking.

Roscar: "Last show, I lost from the Hero. I don't know how the fuck this happened. I really don't know. I'm clearly far better than this cunt. But, I lost. Maybe this happened, because of my overconfidence. Maybe, 'cause I got distracted from real wrestling with all this drama. Also, it's true, that when he didn't pass out from my lock, I got a little upset. This has never happend again to me. My locks are brutal. And you know, I've gotte give this to the Hero. He must be tough, to manage not to tap out. His resiliency is really good. I've gotta admit it. Then, he really caught me off guard. I was forced to tap out. I was disgraced."

Roscar pauses for a moment. He looks down on the floor. Then, he looks back to the camera and you can clearly see the anger on his face.

Roscar: "Hero, you'd better enjoy this win, 'cause this won't happen again. I'll make sure that this was the last time you disgrace me. And throughout these two weeks, I busted my ass off in the gym. I was preparing for this match all day and night. I have my mind set on winning at BFW: Redemption and for me there is no other option. You won't be able to catch me off guard or make me upset. I'll make sure that things will get ugly for you and your stupid Mexican friend, who didn't mind his bussines and stepped in Hydra's way. I feel kinda sorry for him, 'cause he acted foolish and he stepped in Hydra's way. So now, we've gotta DESTROY! So simple."

Lance: "Roscar looks pretty pissed off with the Hero. He doesn't plan on going easy on him."

Emily: The Hero doesn't need Roscar to go easy on him. He proved this last week!

Lance: Shut up for God's sake!

Roscar: "Now, this match today, isn't a one on one. It's the HYDRA vs a pothead and a stupid Mexican. You know, the Hydra is something bigger than me or Grant. It's our way to dominate. And today that's what we're gonna prove to everyone. And we're gonna do this by kicking the asses of those two dolts. We're gonna show them no mercy. We're gonna be vicious. Most of all, 'cause we wanna send a message to everyone here to NOT mess with us."
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time to prove our dominance   Time to prove our dominance Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:53 pm

As Roscar is done delivering his message, the cameraman focuses in on Grant.

Cameraman: "Grant, is there somethi-"

Grant disrespectfully cuts the cameraman off mid-sentence as he usually loves to do.

Grant Bennett: "Shut up and don't speak unless spoken to, junior. I am about to speak so and you and everyone else better hush and listen."

Grant Bennett clears his throats before getting ready to make his statement.

Grant Bennett: "Ladies and the gentleman, the time has arrived.. Hydra Promotions in conjunction with BFW management are bringing you the fight you have all been waiting for! Hydra VS. whatever these two good for nothing jabronies we face tonight refer to themselves as. That's the REAL main event of the evening right there, folks. Now I don't know how the hell Hero managed to find Rey Del Oro and dig him out all the way from his bottomless pit of obscurity, but sometimes in life things don't always go exactly as planned. As far as Roscar and I are concerned, the game plan is the same. We go out there to the ring tonight, we mercilessly beat the living hell out of Hero and Rey and send them to their long overdue retirement with some broken bones.. and that's if they are lucky. Now cameraman, I want you to zoom in on something real quick.."

The camera zooms in as Grant places the back of his hand in front of the camera's view to show off a golden ring that has the Hydra insignia engraved into it. After the camera gets a good look at the fancy ring, the camera zooms back out and returns to the standard shooting angle.

Grant Bennett: "See that beautiful ring on my finger? Damn right you see that beautiful ring. A ring like that costs more than what your entire family is worth. A ring like that is a ring fit for a Don, brother. And as of right now, I will use this opportunity to officially declare myself as the Don of BFW and anoint Roscar as the Underboss of this federation. And after what we will do to the two schmucks we are facing tonight, I expect the entire roster to form a line, come over to me, kneel down, swear eternal loyalty to the Hydra empire and kiss this damn ring. Because unless you do just that, it makes you are our enemy and in that case.. this vascular hand will have to start dishing out a lot more smacks."

Grant arrogantly looks into the camera with a grin as he sends his warning of what's to come to the roster.  

Cameraman: "I-if I may speak now, Mr. Bennett.."

Grant sighs and hand motions for the cameraman to keep speaking, giving his approval. BFW's cameraman hesitates before asking his next question.

Cameraman: "Um.. how are you so sure you can defeat the veteran team of Epik United? Epik United alone has more title wins than both of you combined and.."

The cameraman notices Roscar getting worked up due to that question, Roscar starts approaching the cameraman probably with an intention to start laying a beating on him, but gets restrained by Grant.  

Grant Bennett: "What kind of a stupid question is that? Championship titles? What are you? Some sort of belt mark? Wanna talk belts? Fine. Since you clearly never watched more than one wrestling program before. Allow me to put your mind on a treadmill and jog your memory. Roscar was a former Dual Fighting champion with one of the more dominant sons of bitches I ever seen in a wrestling ring. In his singles career, he was a former Strong Style champion. He unified that same belt with the Fire championship and he never lost it until his former federation closed down. He beat numerous veterans in the business before. Hell, his last PPV match before joining BFW was a fantastic win against a legendary hulking Samoan that I know for a fact certain wrestlers in this federation were too scared to face when given the chance."

Roscar stands there with a smug and proud expression on his face as Grant lists his accolades.

Grant Bennett: "And as for me? Well, I haven't held a title in the wrestling business before because while everyone were busting their asses to make it in federations on some crapola network sponsored by corrupt dictators from Morocco, I was dominating the MMA scene and making a fortune even before I signed the most lucrative contract BFW has ever offered. And I didn't call Marcus for that contract, he called me. So next time before your scrawny little ass even have has the nerve to doubt us and downplay our abilities, check your facts or I will slap you as quick as I am going to slap Hero's former manager The Model on her ass if she doesn't make me and Roscar a celebratory meal after our win.. which better be just the way we like it."

Grant slyly winks to the camera.

Emily: "Now he is going after Hero's former manager and possible lover too? A true sleazeball. Zero class whatsoever."

Lance: "I hate it when people like you try to bring class into a fight. It's not about class, it's about kicking asses and taking names and that's what Hydra will do tonight."

Cameraman: "Alright, well.. in conclusion, any final words before the big showdown?"

Grant Bennett: "In case you didn't already know, you will learn soon enough that Roscar and I are the men of the hour, the men with the power and the lads that are just too sweet to be sour. We lift barbell plates, we eat T-bone steaks, we are more dangerous for your health than a German chocolate cake! What you see is what you get and what you don't see is better yet! Now how much more of us can you take? Beat us if you can.. survive if we let you."

Grant and Roscar look at each other and exchange a handshake before walking away from the cameraman and then leaving the room in order to go do further preparation for their upcoming match.
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Time to prove our dominance   Time to prove our dominance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Summary

We are backstage. A lot of people can be seen talking, hanging out or just passing by. The camera moves around and goes into a quieter area. There we can see the Hydra. They are in the middle of the room discussing. they are wearing their normal backstage attire and a T-shirt with the Hydra logo on it. Suddenly, Grant Bennett notices the camera man and nods to him to come closer.

Roscar: "Hey man! Come overhere. We have a few things to say about the fans and the two dolts we're gonna face tonight."

The camera man approaches the duo. Roscar crushes the beer can he was holding and throws it on the floor.

Roscar: "So, let me start, 'cause I have some thing to clear up. Last show..."

Roscar takes a deep breath, before he continues speaking.

Roscar: "Last show, I lost from the Hero. I don't know how the fuck this happened. I really don't know. I'm clearly far better than this cunt. But, I lost. Maybe this happened, because of my overconfidence. Maybe, 'cause I got distracted from real wrestling with all this drama. Also, it's true, that when he didn't pass out from my lock, I got a little upset. This has never happend again to me. My locks are brutal. And you know, I've gotte give this to the Hero. He must be tough, to manage not to tap out. His resiliency is really good. I've gotta admit it. Then, he really caught me off guard. I was forced to tap out. I was disgraced."

Roscar pauses for a moment. He looks down on the floor. Then, he looks back to the camera and you can clearly see the anger on his face.

Roscar: "Hero, you'd better enjoy this win, 'cause this won't happen again. I'll make sure that this was the last time you disgrace me. And throughout these two weeks, I busted my ass off in the gym. I was preparing for this match all day and night. I have my mind set on winning at BFW: Redemption and for me there is no other option. You won't be able to catch me off guard or make me upset. I'll make sure that things will get ugly for you and your stupid Mexican friend, who didn't mind his bussines and stepped in Hydra's way. I feel kinda sorry for him, 'cause he acted foolish and he stepped in Hydra's way. So now, we've gotta DESTROY! So simple."

Lance: "Roscar looks pretty pissed off with the Hero. He doesn't plan on going easy on him."

Emily: The Hero doesn't need Roscar to go easy on him. He proved this last week!

Lance: Shut up for God's sake!

Roscar: "Now, this match today, isn't a one on one. It's the HYDRA vs a pothead and a stupid Mexican. You know, the Hydra is something bigger than me or Grant. It's our way to dominate. And today that's what we're gonna prove to everyone. And we're gonna do this by kicking the asses of those two dolts. We're gonna show them no mercy. We're gonna be vicious. Most of all, 'cause we wanna send a message to everyone here to NOT mess with us."

As Roscar is done delivering his message, the cameraman focuses in on Grant. 

Cameraman: "Grant, is there somethi-"

Grant disrespectfully cuts the cameraman off mid-sentence as he usually loves to do.

Grant Bennett: "Shut up and don't speak unless spoken to, junior. I am about to speak so and you and everyone else better hush and listen." 

Grant Bennett clears his throats before getting ready to make his statement. 

Grant Bennett: "Ladies and the gentleman, the time has arrived.. Hydra Promotions in conjunction with BFW management are bringing you the fight you have all been waiting for! Hydra VS. whatever these two good for nothing jabronies we face tonight refer to themselves as. That's the REAL main event of the evening right there, folks. Now I don't know how the hell Hero managed to find Rey Del Oro and dig him out all the way from his bottomless pit of obscurity, but sometimes in life things don't always go exactly as planned. As far as Roscar and I are concerned, the game plan is the same. We go out there to the ring tonight, we mercilessly beat the living hell out of Hero and Rey and send them to their long overdue retirement with some broken bones.. and that's if they are lucky. Now cameraman, I want you to zoom in on something real quick.." 

The camera zooms in as Grant places the back of his hand in front of the camera's view to show off a golden ring that has the Hydra insignia engraved into it. After the camera gets a good look at the fancy ring, the camera zooms back out and returns to the standard shooting angle. 

Grant Bennett: "See that beautiful ring on my finger? Damn right you see that beautiful ring. A ring like that costs more than what your entire family is worth. A ring like that is a ring fit for a Don, brother. And as of right now, I will use this opportunity to officially declare myself as the Don of BFW and anoint Roscar as the Underboss of this federation. And after what we will do to the two schmucks we are facing tonight, I expect the entire roster to form a line, come over to me, kneel down, swear eternal loyalty to the Hydra empire and kiss this damn ring. Because unless you do just that, it makes you are our enemy and in that case.. this vascular hand will have to start dishing out a lot more smacks." 

Grant arrogantly looks into the camera with a grin as he sends his warning of what's to come to the roster.  

Cameraman: "I-if I may speak now, Mr. Bennett.."

Grant sighs and hand motions for the cameraman to keep speaking, giving his approval. BFW's cameraman hesitates before asking his next question. 

Cameraman: "Um.. how are you so sure you can defeat the veteran team of Epik United? Epik United alone has more title wins than both of you combined and.."

The cameraman notices Roscar getting worked up due to that question, Roscar starts approaching the cameraman probably with an intention to start laying a beating on him, but gets restrained by Grant.  

Grant Bennett: "What kind of a stupid question is that? Championship titles? What are you? Some sort of belt mark? Wanna talk belts? Fine. Since you clearly never watched more than one wrestling program before. Allow me to put your mind on a treadmill and jog your memory. Roscar was a former Dual Fighting champion with one of the more dominant sons of bitches I ever seen in a wrestling ring. In his singles career, he was a former Strong Style champion. He unified that same belt with the Fire championship and he never lost it until his former federation closed down. He beat numerous veterans in the business before. Hell, his last PPV match before joining BFW was a fantastic win against a legendary hulking Samoan that I know for a fact certain wrestlers in this federation were too scared to face when given the chance."

Roscar stands there with a smug and proud expression on his face as Grant lists his accolades.

Grant Bennett: "And as for me? Well, I haven't held a title in the wrestling business before because while everyone were busting their asses to make it in federations on some crapola network sponsored by corrupt dictators from Morocco, I was dominating the MMA scene and making a fortune even before I signed the most lucrative contract BFW has ever offered. And I didn't call Marcus for that contract, he called me. So next time before your scrawny little ass even have has the nerve to doubt us and downplay our abilities, check your facts or I will slap you as quick as I am going to slap Hero's former manager The Model on her ass if she doesn't make me and Roscar a celebratory meal after our win.. which better be just the way we like it."

Grant slyly winks to the camera. 

Emily: "Now he is going after Hero's former manager and possible lover too? A true sleazeball. Zero class whatsoever."

Lance: "I hate it when people like you try to bring class into a fight. It's not about class, it's about kicking asses and taking names and that's what Hydra will do tonight."

Cameraman: "Alright, well.. in conclusion, any final words before the big showdown?"

Grant Bennett: "In case you didn't already know, you will learn soon enough that Roscar and I are the men of the hour, the men with the power and the lads that are just too sweet to be sour. We lift barbell plates, we eat T-bone steaks, we are more dangerous for your health than a German chocolate cake! What you see is what you get and what you don't see is better yet! Now how much more of us can you take? Beat us if you can.. survive if we let you."

Grant and Roscar look at each other and exchange a handshake before walking away from the cameraman and then leaving the room in order to go do further preparation for their upcoming match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to prove our dominance   Time to prove our dominance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to prove our dominance
Page 1 of 1