Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!   It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:27 am

Emily: "Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen to New Year's Massacre and from what I've been told we're about to head backstage where Glenn is going to attempt at an interview with our owner Zach Adler. Take it away Glenn."

The camera switches to the backstage area of the Brutality Arena, through the halls and corridors the camera proceeds until it arrives in front of Glenn Heavens. He notices Zach Adler walking towards him and gestures for him to take part in an interview, to which Zach reluctantly agreed.

Mr Adler: "Alright Glenn, make it quick. I'm a busy man running a very busy show."

Glenn: "That won't be a problem Mr Adler. Earlier this evening we saw the conversation you had with Cartwright. Now some may speculate that you're 'putting all the eggs into the Cartwright basket'. You're frequently present in almost every video package we have recorded here that features Cartwright, whilst you've also notably not interacted with anybody else on the roster. What's your response to these claims?"

Mr Adler looks at the interviewer with disgust. He shakes his head.

Mr Adler: "Listen Glenn, I hired you to interview the wrestlers here. What I do is quite frankly none of your concern. Now if you'll excuse me.."

Mr Adler goes to leave but he's stopped. He glances at the person that's gotten in his way.

Mr Adler: "Ahh. Mr Shelton."

The fans can be heard booing and cheering from the arena. The camera pans out and reveals Amis Fucking Shelton standing in front of Mr Adler.

Lance: "Look Emily! Business has just picked up! It's Amis Fucking Shelton!"

The brash, cocky and entertaining BFW superstar known as Amis Shelton looks at Mr Adler, and yes he's got his awesome trench coat.

Amis: "Hang on there Mr Adler. Why don't you answer the question? In fact, don't worry. We all know you won't. But if you want my opinion. You've put your money on the wrong guy. I mean sure Cartwright used to be the real fuckin' deal in the wrestling industry. But he's a shell of his former self and the fact that he's made it this far in the tournament has been mere luck than anything. But now ask yourself this. Who do you want to represent YOUR company as it's World Champion. You want someone charismatic, good looking, someone who can wrestle like me. Not some washed up, out of shape, drunken has-been like Cartwright. Let's look at the BFW rankings shall we? For two weeks in a row I'm still at the top. The entire marketing strategy behind this event revolved around me."

Mr Adler: "Like I said before to Glenn, it's none of your business. But I'll admit it Shelton, you're good. But so are the other 3 opponents in your match tonight, including Cartwright. It'll make for an interesting and fitting main event to crown the first ever Brutal Force Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion and I'd like to wish you good luck."

Mr Adler outstretches his hand towards Amis Shelton. Amis looks at the hand and then back at Mr Adler's face.

Amis: "Is this going to be the same hand that screws me over tonight?"

Mr Adler: "If you're as good as you say you are. You'd have nothing to worry about tonight."

Amis Shelton reluctantly shakes the hand of Mr Adler, allowing him to pass.

Amis: "I might not have nothing to worry about, but we'll see who's sweating after I win the World Heavyweight Championship tonight."

Mr Adler chuckles as he leaves the scene. Amis Shelton turns and faces Glenn, who's listened to the whole ordeal. He steps forward towards Amis.

Glenn: "Now Amis, after what's just transpired--"

Glenn is interrupted as Amis grabs the microphone from his hands. Amis looks disgusted!

Amis: "Who the fuck gave you the right to interview me? Who do you think you are?"

Glenn:" Actually I'm--"

Amis: "IT DOESN'T MATTER.. I'm just kidding.. Get to stepping Glenn."

Amis Shelton ushers Glenn out of the scene. This is now a solo Amis promo!

Amis: "Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen it is I, Amis Fucking Shelton! Once again ready and able to entertain like the highlight reel that I am. Tonight is the night of reckoning. Tonight can be described as the battle of the titans. It has been billed as the night that the four best in Brutal Force Wrestling clash for the top prize. But if you were to ask me? I'd say it's time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton time! Because tonight I enter the ring with three other men and I re-open the AFS Wrestling clinic and make those men look like chumps!"

The split reaction from the crowd distracts Amis Shelton. He smirks!

Amis: "But now let's talk about the other competitors in this match. We've talked about myself, we've talked about that loser Cartwright. Let's talk about good ol' 'Blackjack' Colter. Now the thing with Ja--"

Amis is cut off as a masked figure enters the scene. It attempts to take Amis down with a clothesline but Amis expertly dodges and superkicks the figure, hitting it flush in the jaw! The figure flops to the ground. The figure lets out a groan.

Figure: "Arrgggh Amis you said you wasn't going to kick me hard.."

Amis: "SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH! Cameraman come with me."

The camera follows Amis as they leave the figure on the ground. Amis continues.

Amis: "Jack Colter is a phony! Look what he tried to orchestrate right there! An attack on me, moments before the match begins. The man used to be well documented as a decent tag team wrestler in the southern territories but a drug problem later and somehow he's signed to this company where he is danger not only to himself, but to everybody he's around. Oh how the mighty have fallen."

Amis Shelton shakes his head in disappointment!

Amis: "And then we have Michael. A man that looks like a walking, talking skinny strip of spaghetti! He likes to live in his fancy house and receive rectum exams from his fancy butler whilst his apparent wife watches fancy tv shows on their fancy TV. Well newsflash for the walking talking strip of spaghetti! There's nothing fancy about wrestling. There's no books out there that you can read that will save you from the ass-whooping that you're going to receive. You're a complete novice that doesn't belong in the same ring with greatness!"

Amis raises his arms as some sections of the crowd can be heard chanting: "Fuckin' Shelton!"

Amis: "So in closing, when the bell rings and the dust settles, there can only be one winner. And I'll be damned if the winner, and the very first Brutal Force Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion isn't Amis Shelton. There is nobody on the roster who deserves it more and there's for sure no one better than me. Amis out."

Amis walks off, tossing the microphone on the floor as he leaves.

Lance: "Amis Shelton sounds ready! He's my pick to win tonight if you ask me Emily!"

Emily: "I'm pretty sure as a commentator you're supposed to remain unbiased.."

Lance: "Well do you want Shelton to win tonight Emily?"

Emily: "Well, I mean.."

Lance: "Exactly.."

The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!   It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!   It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:08 am

It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! NnGGHE0muVqpO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!   It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time! It's Amis Fucking Shelton Time!
Page 1 of 1