Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Chapter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

Wrestler Name(s) : Havoc (Christopher Sabertooth)

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:51 am

The tron goes static. We hear a voice and suddenly we see a bright light. The camera is pointing right at the bulb hanging from the ceiling by long wires. We can see a figure walk up to the camera but the light is reflecting on his face make it hard to make anything of it. The camera is lifted and kept at a table and suddenly everything is steady. We see the man behind the camera walk away from it and sit right in front of it in a rocking chair. The man can be identified as Havoc. Havoc somehow managed to find a dark room backstage at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center. We can see the face paint on him. The black and white paint that defines him. Havoc pulls his hair back and nods slightly. He begins to speak.

Havoc:  “I believe that this is the right time for an introduction. Redemption. I am sure you hare having a good time watching your favorite wrestlers in the ring but let’s take a short moment right now and address the elephant in the room. New Signings! A lot of you people watching don’t know me. A lot of the wrestlers backstage right now have no idea about my identity. So I guess this is our first date. My name is Havoc. Before you go on to correct me. No… I am not Christopher Sabertooth. Yes, that man wrestled for various companies. Yes, that man had won titles. But that man was not me. “

Havoc takes a deep breathe in. This is not the first time he was telling his story to the people. Earlier on, he used to care about all the emotions and pain he had gone through, but everything was now in the past. Havoc no longer felt the pain. He had faced it all. The gaping hole Chris's past had left were all filled in by Havoc. He continues to talk.

Havoc: “I could very well tell you my entire life story, but that would be boring now wouldn’t it? I am not here to cry about my past. I am not here to gain your sympathy. (He puts on a fake voice) ‘Oh my! He was falsely accused of a murder. Oh my! He was in jail for 16 months! He was stabbed in his gut and barely made it out alive. He lost his best friend’ I don’t want all of that. I remember that Chris used to blame himself for all of this. But I am not Chris, like I said before. The past is what haunted Chris. It made him a troubled man. So much so that the Havoc in him had to rise out and help him. You see, I help people. Ever since I was I befriended darkness, I saw the real world right in front of me. I was able to see the truth, feel it, and embrace it, unlike many people who choose to stay high up on their cloud nine or what not. They have a certain false sense of belief that the world revolves around them. We are nothing but a pawn in this large game of chess. I see these people and all I notice is the strings… The strings that society has tied them to, controlling them in the way they want them to be seen.  All of these people are just puppets in the game of life. And one day, these strings entangle on with each other and choke the life out of them. Everything because hard to do, life becomes hard. “

Havoc emphasizes on his point. He takes a short pause to look behind him. Havoc continues to talk.

Havoc: “But then, there are guys like me…. Who see these people, and help them, cut their strings off. I set them free. I started this by getting rid of Christopher Sabertooth. I killed the man and then came I was born once again, wiser than before, stronger than ever. I see people around here and I notice their sufferings. Their problems… And I have the answer to all of it. Many of you look up to the wrestlers here in BFW as their idols. But this time you join me…. You stand beside me… And you help fight this battle. You help me get rid of the hatred, the suffering, the pain in this world. And not just them, even the guys backstage, I have seen all of you for a while now. I can see how you have easily settled your mind down to make yourself believe that you are happy, that you are doing something great while you just go back to your grand house and take a sip out of the finest wines and enjoy life. Some might call that a great life, but all you are doing is living a lie. You know the saying? Truth hurts? It does hurt because when you come crashing down from your fantasy world, the life ain’t easy. You see the world in the way I do, you see the pain of others go unnoticed. You see the reality in front of you. And your life changes.”

We see Havoc pull out a poster of Christopher Sabertooth from behind the chair. He continues on.

Havoc: “I was just like them. Deluded. Making myself believe that I was a happy man but it all came crashing down. (Higher pitched than before) No one came to help Chris when he was in his darkest times. And the man who did help him out was taken away by a bullet. It just takes one bullet and bam… You lose everything. And Chris had lost everything! EVERYTHING! What did he do? Oh, nothing. He just signed up with Hollywood Estates with rich stuck up bastard Rocky Hollywood and enjoyed his fat paycheck he was getting from NGW. Chris put himself into his own fantasy land. He was happy. He was the NGW Tag Team Champion. But life NEVER failed to remind him of his loss. OF all the pain he had to go through. Chris could not be a happy man. And in the end. He had to die. I killed Christopher Sabertooth. I killed the weak and frail man that used to be in this body. And then I took it upon myself to save others from their pain and suffering as well. North Atlantic Wrestling…. They have seen what I can do. I have changed lives through them and I certainly don’t think it should be limited just to NAW. No one has been able to stop me in my path there. I am their champion and it will stay that way forever.  Some people might call me a cult leader but this is not a cult. This is the reality. And I am no leader. We are all in this world together and if we don’t save it, we might as well light it on fire. I am just the face of a movement. I am just the man with a motive. A man who has been on a journey ever since his awakening, and this is where it brings me. “

Havoc places the Christopher Sabertooth poster on the ground.

Havoc: “This is not my first stop. This probably won’t be my last. Yes, I started my life to be the best wrestler in the world but life wouldn’t have it that way. They put an obstacle after another on my way to take me out. But they couldn’t do it. I am the master of my own destiny. I have no strings. No one can control me to do their bidding. I am just a man who with an idea to save this world. A lot of people believe in me. If you look around the place I live in, you’d see hundreds of people making an impact in this world. Saving their family. Their friends. They have their face painted just like mine. These people don’t follow me. They help me. They give me the strength I need. They are my family. Anyone can join me until they truly believe in the motive. “

Havoc searches through the pockets of his trench coat. He takes out a matchbox.

Havoc: “Brutal Force Wrestling. I am Havoc. I am at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center. Redemption is my key to greatness. The path of Redemption is what I strive on. And now, Redemption will be the place I start a new journey. I…I am the truth bearer. I am your savior... I will save you from yourself. All of you watching, I want you to close your eyes (he closes his eyes). Feel the pain exit your body. Put your hand close to your heart and believe when you say this, ‘You Will Never Walk Alone’ and I PROMISE you that you never will.”

Havoc stands up and lights the matchstick. He throws it at the poster. As fire engulfs the frame, Havoc walks away. We see the Christopher Sabertooth’s face burn away into the flames. The camera fades away. The tron is pitch black now but suddenly a voice of a child is heard.

“A NEW CHAPTER HAS BEGUN. THERE WILL BE A CHANGE.“
Back to top Go down

A New Chapter
Page 1 of 1