Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Wrestler Name(s) : The Silent Eagle

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything   Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:10 am

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Silent10

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything.

“Humankind seems to have an enormous capacity for savagery, for brutality, for lack of empathy, for lack of compassion – Annie Lennox

The sun beats down over the city of Boston, a slow breeze intermittently flowed over the metropolitan, ebbing and flowing from a tempered breeze, to the occasional harsh gust which would sway the branches on the newly leafed trees which were dotted around. Those trees however, we few and far between, because our current view was that of a meadow of coloured metal.  The staff parking lot, dozens of different shaped and coloured cars lined up in neat little rows, the sun reflecting off of front and read windscreen, all atop the concrete ground which spans three hundred yards in all directions. This is a scene with nothing is out of the ordinary, nothing except the image of a man in black clothing, walking steadily, beneath his wide brimmed hat.

We focus on The Silent Eagle, the camera following beside him as he walks towards the stadium, a large and round building where at least 1000 people are now crammed. It was built originally for music concerts and artistic plays, but today it would behold a marvellous battleground. As he walked forward, his hand holding his hat so that it would not be swept away by a wild gust, the face under the hat was neutral, no real sign of any emotion. After several seconds, the producer of the show would normally have called for a change of focus, going back to the announce team to talk more about the up and coming show, but he did not. While The Silent Eagle continued his pace, we see a lady, her blonde hair also shining in the sun, shuffling along behind him, dressed in business attire, hair done up in a bun tight, bright red lipstick extravagantly sparking colour from her face. The name etched into a pin badge on the blouse reflected the sun, but through the reflection we can make out the word ‘Chase’, this woman’s last name.  She contrasted the man she followed in the entirety. Her paced was hurried, her outlook vibrant, her limbs dynamic as she talks loudly down a cell phone, which she had pressed closely to her ear in one hand, while holding a purse under her arm, and a second phone in the opposite hand.

::: Ms. Chase :::
“Listen, I don’t know why he’s been employed to go after Declan!? I’m just here to handle his backstage dealings with BFW and point him roughly towards where they want him to go, for whatever good that will do… Yeah, the client has already prepaid the first dozen fines he’ll get… Don’t worry, I made sure to add into the contract that he cannot be fired, he’s effectively got tenure… I’ll have to get back to you, I have a call on the other line…

Her tone was that of a harsh, working businesswoman, exact and decisive but still pulsating with emotion while she is busy working on the move. The handset in her other palm is drumming its monotonous tone. Discarding the first phone in her pocket, she elevates the ringing device to her face, her slender figures find the ‘accept call’ button as she does so.

“Frankie! Thanks’ for getting back to me. We’re nearly inside… So what’s the deal tonight…? Jefferson Smith?... I think you’re making a mistake. I know you don’t have anything on file for the Eagle and his abilities, but I fear that this won’t go down well… Hold on, we’re at the entrance… ”

As the two made their way towards the staff doorway, The Silent Eagle, leading, they were met by two security guards, their job description predominantly displayed upon their shirts, their appearance intimidating as they stood beside the heavy set doors cross armed. They overshowed the two who were approaching in both size and height. One of the guards put up an arm, signalling to the two that approached to halt, to prevent them access to the structure which loomed over them. As Ms Chase removed the strap around her arm and began to preventively root around in her bag for their passes before the guards had even voiced the request, the interruption was met with a sly smile from The Silent Eagle.

What took place next was sudden and unanticipated. With a short, explosive sprint, The Silent Eagle had dashed past both men who were unable to react to him. The camera, following from the side, was unable to keep up with the hastened manoeuvre, instead showing the aftermath of the two men ricocheting off the wall, while The Silent Eagle now stood still some meters beyond where we had seen him last. In what lasted a matter of mere seconds the two, large built men had been flung against their respective walls at each side of the large door, before falling down limp to the floor below, with a sickening thud of bone on concrete. The two of them now slumped against the wall, their eyes now blank. At the sight of this, the businesswoman had froze to the spot in astonishment, the phone which was once held against her ear smashing on the floor. It takes her several moments to process what she just saw, and when she finally speaks, her voice now stuttering…

“Why… why did you do that!? They, they were just making sure that we were meant to be here!”

::: Silent Eagle :::
“I thought you said earlier that we were heading inside, miss co-ordinator? It appeared these two had decided to prevent that. The situation has been dealt with.”

It was a cold retort if you were to analyse the words, but they were said with warmth, almost a joy.  The words were not met by the same tone, the woman blurting back with fire-in-the-heart outrage.

“I had passes! They would have let us in!”

The Silent Eagle looks as Ms Chase, a smile brooding on his face. He speaks with such a polite and innocent tone, as if nothing adverse had occurred.

“It appears that was taking too long. Did you not say that we were in a rush?”

She ignores him, instead her gaze and mind was busy taking in the new scene, as she looks between The Silent Eagle and the two felled guards, one of which we can now see is bleeding from the mouth.

“I hate working with you. You're only interesting in harming every living thing you come across.”

“Miss Coordinator, do you see me as such an intrepid individual with no mercy?”

“You never show mercy!”

“I only agreed to this job to see if I can extract any enjoyment from the people here. Now, didn’t you said you had someone prepared for me ahead?”

As The Silent Eagle walks ahead, away from the camera, Ms Chase stops and turns to the camera. Her face now dead serious, even concerned. For this one moment, we see her come out of her business-like persona…

“Jefferson! Declan! If you’re watching this, you need to get out of here. NOW!”

Following her words, she recomposes herself, and returns to her entrepreneurial ways, turning and scuttling after The Silent Eagle, who makes his way to ringside, for his opening match.

The Silent Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Back to top Go down
TheFlamingRed

TheFlamingRed

Wrestler Name(s) : The Silent Eagle

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything   Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything Silent10

“Humankind seems to have an enormous capacity for savagery, for brutality, for lack of empathy, for lack of compassion – Annie Lennox

The sun beats down over the city of Boston, a slow breeze intermittently flowed over the metropolitan, ebbing and flowing from a tempered breeze, to the occasional harsh gust which would sway the branches on the newly leafed trees which were dotted around. Those trees however, we few and far between, because our current view was that of a meadow of coloured metal.  The staff parking lot, dozens of different shaped and coloured cars lined up in neat little rows, the sun reflecting off of front and read windscreen, all atop the concrete ground which spans three hundred yards in all directions. This is a scene with nothing is out of the ordinary, nothing except the image of a man in black clothing, walking steadily, beneath his wide brimmed hat.

We focus on The Silent Eagle, the camera following beside him as he walks towards the stadium, a large and round building where at least 1000 people are now crammed. It was built originally for music concerts and artistic plays, but today it would behold a marvellous battleground. As he walked forward, his hand holding his hat so that it would not be swept away by a wild gust, the face under the hat was neutral, no real sign of any emotion. After several seconds, the producer of the show would normally have called for a change of focus, going back to the announce team to talk more about the up and coming show, but he did not. While The Silent Eagle continued his pace, we see a lady, her blonde hair also shining in the sun, shuffling along behind him, dressed in business attire, hair done up in a bun tight, bright red lipstick extravagantly sparking colour from her face. The name etched into a pin badge on the blouse reflected the sun, but through the reflection we can make out the word ‘Chase’, this woman’s last name.  She contrasted the man she followed in the entirety. Her paced was hurried, her outlook vibrant, her limbs dynamic as she talks loudly down a cell phone, which she had pressed closely to her ear in one hand, while holding a purse under her arm, and a second phone in the opposite hand.

Ms. Chase: “Listen, I don’t know why he’s been employed to go after Declan!? I’m just here to handle his backstage dealings with BFW and point him roughly towards where they want him to go, for whatever good that will do… Yeah, the client has already prepaid the first dozen fines he’ll get… Don’t worry, I made sure to add into the contract that he cannot be fired, he’s effectively got tenure… I’ll have to get back to you, I have a call on the other line…

Her tone was that of a harsh, working businesswoman, exact and decisive but still pulsating with emotion while she is busy working on the move. The handset in her other palm is drumming its monotonous tone. Discarding the first phone in her pocket, she elevates the ringing device to her face, her slender figures find the ‘accept call’ button as she does so.

Ms. Chase:“Frankie! Thanks’ for getting back to me. We’re nearly inside… So what’s the deal tonight…? Jefferson Smith?... I think you’re making a mistake. I know you don’t have anything on file for the Eagle and his abilities, but I fear that this won’t go down well… Hold on, we’re at the entrance… ”

As the two made their way towards the staff doorway, The Silent Eagle, leading, they were met by two security guards, their job description predominantly displayed upon their shirts, their appearance intimidating as they stood beside the heavy set doors cross armed. They overshowed the two who were approaching in both size and height. One of the guards put up an arm, signalling to the two that approached to halt, to prevent them access to the structure which loomed over them. As Ms Chase removed the strap around her arm and began to preventively root around in her bag for their passes before the guards had even voiced the request, the interruption was met with a sly smile from The Silent Eagle.

What took place next was sudden and unanticipated. With a short, explosive sprint, The Silent Eagle had dashed past both men who were unable to react to him. The camera, following from the side, was unable to keep up with the hastened manoeuvre, instead showing the aftermath of the two men ricocheting off the wall, while The Silent Eagle now stood still some meters beyond where we had seen him last. In what lasted a matter of mere seconds the two, large built men had been flung against their respective walls at each side of the large door, before falling down limp to the floor below, with a sickening thud of bone on concrete. The two of them now slumped against the wall, their eyes now blank. At the sight of this, the businesswoman had froze to the spot in astonishment, the phone which was once held against her ear smashing on the floor. It takes her several moments to process what she just saw, and when she finally speaks, her voice now stuttering…

Ms. Chase:“Why… why did you do that!? They, they were just making sure that we were meant to be here!”

Silent Eagle: “I thought you said earlier that we were heading inside, miss co-ordinator? It appeared these two had decided to prevent that. The situation has been dealt with.”

It was a cold retort if you were to analyse the words, but they were said with warmth, almost a joy.  The words were not met by the same tone, the woman blurting back with fire-in-the-heart outrage.

Ms. Chase: “I had passes! They would have let us in!”

The Silent Eagle looks as Ms Chase, a smile brooding on his face. He speaks with such a polite and innocent tone, as if nothing adverse had occurred.

Silent Eagle: “It appears that was taking too long. Did you not say that we were in a rush?”

She ignores him, instead her gaze and mind was busy taking in the new scene, as she looks between The Silent Eagle and the two felled guards, one of which we can now see is bleeding from the mouth.

Ms. Chase:“I hate working with you. You're only interesting in harming every living thing you come across.”

Silent Eagle: “Miss Coordinator, do you see me as such an intrepid individual with no mercy?”

Ms. Chase: “You never show mercy!”

Silent Eagle: “I only agreed to this job to see if I can extract any enjoyment from the people here. Now, didn’t you said you had someone prepared for me ahead?”

As The Silent Eagle walks ahead, away from the camera, Ms Chase stops and turns to the camera. Her face now dead serious, even concerned. For this one moment, we see her come out of her business-like persona…

Ms. Chase:“Jefferson! Declan! If you’re watching this, you need to get out of here. NOW!”

Following her words, she recomposes herself, and returns to her entrepreneurial ways, turning and scuttling after The Silent Eagle, who makes his way to ringside, for his opening match.

Back to top Go down

Chapter 01 – There is a time and a place for everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Brutality 09-
Jump to: