Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to work up a sweat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Silver

Scarlett Silver

Wrestler Name(s) : Scarlett Silver

Time to work up a sweat! Empty
PostSubject: Time to work up a sweat!   Time to work up a sweat! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 am

Scarlett Silver takes a deep breath in and exhales it slowly. A look of apprehension is clear for a moment before she plasters a smile across her face and pushes open the glass door leading into a gym.

The space although full of every piece of equipment required for a decent workout session, is quiet; not a single person is utilising any of the state of the art machines and only a handful of people are scattered around the open plan space. Each of them seemingly lost in their own pre or post workout thoughts.

As Scarlett walks across the floor’s pale grey carpet she fixes her gaze on a man leaning casually against the far wall.

Scarlett: “Hey Jake, are you ready to get started?”

Jake pushes himself forward from the wall and pulls himself straight to his full height allowing him to look down at Scarlett with a scowl. The atmosphere thickens as Jake searches Scarlett’s face; which now bares an uncanny resemblance to one of a naughty schoolgirl about to be reprimanded by a teacher.

Jake: “What I’m ready for, is to find out why the fuck you didn’t tell me what that little prick was doing to you.”

Scarlett: “Can’t that wait for now? For after my training session?”

She smiles hopefully but Jake’s demeanor does not soften in the slightest. With his muscular arms crossed his facial expression gives the negative answer.

Scarlett: “Okay, okay. Can we at least sit down to talk? Or is that too much to ask?”

After a brief pause, Jake nods and uncrosses his arms. He takes Scarlett by the elbow and leads her to a bench running along the full length of the opposite wall. As they sit Scarlett looks down towards the floor; avoiding making eye contact with the man at the side of her.

Scarlett: “I’m really not in the mood for this Jake. I just want to get on with training, I can’t afford to be wasting time. I’ve got a big match on Sunday.”

Jake: “You had plenty of time for a weekend away last weekend so you can waste ten minutes of your training time talking to me can’t you?”

Scarlett sighs heavily while playing with a single cotton thread, caught on a splintered piece of the wooden bench.

Scarlett: “Alright, if that’s what you really want. Let’s get it over with, give me your lecture or tell me how disappointed you are in me. Whatever.”

Jake: “You think I’m disappointed in you? Why would I be? The only thing I want to know is why? Why didn’t you tell me? I’ve been your trainer for 3 years now and your friend a hell of a lot longer than that. You know damn well I wouldn’t have let something like that happen to you, but you didn’t even give me the chance to help. Christ, you’re like a baby sister to me, I would have fucking killed the dick.”

As the cotton thread slips through Scarlett’s fingers and floats down to the floor she finally lifts her head to look Jake directly in the eye. .

Scarlett: “That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you but it wasn’t just you I kept it from you know. I didn’t tell Shane either. I didn’t tell anyone! How could I? If I’d told you, you would have rushed off like a madman and you would have ended up being the one in trouble. I didn’t want that to happen so I kept quiet. I didn’t want anyone else fighting my battles for me, I thought I could handle it on my own.”

She lowers her head, searching in vain for something to occupy her hands and settles for pulling at a wooden splinter on the bench.

Jake: “I don’t know where to begin in telling you how monumentally stupid that was. I know you’re tough, I know you want to deal with things yourself but for fuck’s sake woman, you gotta learn to ask for help from time to time. It won’t make you weak. If anything being able to ask for help will make you stronger.”

He nudges her arm playfully trying to get her to turn around to face him but her head remains lowered, looking every bit like someone who’s just been given a thorough dressing down.

Jake: “Hey now, look at me. Get that look off of your face, if anyone has the right to be pouting and sulking right now it’s me.”

Looking up just as Jake puts on an exaggerated pout Scarlett cannot help but laugh; any tension between the two old friends vanishing.

Scarlett: “You’re an idiot.”

Jake: “Yeah and?”

Scarlett: “Nothing just making sure you were aware. Is there any chance we could actually, you know, get to training now? You realise I have a big match coming up right? I mean, I hate to interrupt your pouting with actually getting you to do some work….but yeah, I kinda want to be ready for this one.”

Poking her tongue out playfully Scarlett doesn’t wait for answer before jumping up from the bench and taking off towards an empty treadmill. By the time Jake makes his way over to her she’s already pressed the buttons to start it into motion and is jogging at a comfortable pace.

Jake: “Seems I don’t have a choice do I? So this match you’ve got coming up, what makes it any different to every other match you have?”

Scarlett: “Didn’t I already tell you about that?”

Shaking his head with slight frustration Jake presses the button to increase the treadmill speed a couple of notches.

Jake: “Well obviously not otherwise I wouldn’t be asking would I? Jesus woman, you’ll be the death of me.”

Reaching over Jake increases the incline effectively having Scarlett run up hill. Her breathing starts to quicken and a shine of moisture starts to become noticeable on her bare midriff.

Scarlett: “Oh.. I thought I’d told you. I’m in a ladder match…for a new championship….”

Her words start to trail off as she concentrates on moving her legs to the rhythm of the treadmill which has been increased in speed again by Jake. The smile on his face shows he’s enjoying a small measure of payback.

Jake: “You seem to be struggling to speak a little there Scarlett.”

Scarlett shoots Jake a scathing look as she presses the button to increase the treadmill to the maximum speed for the machine; not wanting to appear to be unable to handle it. Each movement flows fluidly as she sprints at an incline and every exposed inch of her skin glistens now with the moisture from her increased effort.  After a few minutes Jake lowers the incline back to flat and slowly decreases the speed until Scarlett is once again jogging comfortably.

Jake: “Keep it at that pace for a couple more minutes then we’ll move on to the actual workout. So tell me more about this championship. It’s new?”

Now Scarlett is at a steadier pace her breathing has evened out allowing her to find the ability to speak.

Scarlett: “Yeah, it’s called the Phoenix Championship, from what I read it seems to be a stepping stone for lower card guys to move up the ladder. Fitting really that it’s being won in a ladder match I guess…. Anyway, on Sunday, I’m in the match to crown the first champion.”

Jake: “That sounds like a pretty decent idea. So this ladder match, what’s your competition like? How many are you up against?”

Stopping the treadmill completely Scarlett reaches for a bottle of water placed on the handrail by Jake a few moments earlier. She leans back resting against the handrail behind her and unscrews the lid.

Scarlett: “I’ll confess I don’t know much about my opponents. I mean I’ve seen most of them about backstage and the like, but I’ve not had any interactions with them. They must be decent though otherwise they wouldn’t be signed to the roster in the first place-”

A small nervous giggle interrupts Scarlett’s words; her emotions starting to seep to the surface slightly She takes a quick sip from the bottle and composes herself before continuing.

Scarlett: “-there’s five of them plus me and I’m the only woman in the match. Which yeah, could be an issue. They’ll obviously have a height and weight advantage over me but I figure with it being a ladder match I don’t need to put them down, I just need to get my ass to the top of that ladder before they do.”

Jake: “Okay, five isn’t that bad. Like you said, you won’t have to put them down and it’s not like it’s five on one. You need to use your speed and lightness to counteract the height and weight advantages. Remember all the training you know how to use their own weight against them to your advantage. It’s self defence 101. Besides, you have a hidden asset that if all else fails you can use to gain the upper hand… something none of them have.”

Stepping off the treadmill Scarlett turns to Jake with a confused look; obviously not aware of what this wonderful hidden asset is.

Scarlett: “You lost me there?”

With a laugh Jake looks down towards Scarlett’s chest.

Jake: “You’re the only one with breasts dear, if all else fails, just flash the fucker’s. They’ll be that distracted you can hightail it up the ladder, grab the belt… job done….”

Jake’s sentence ends with his eruption into laughter as Scarlett punches him hard on the arm.

Scarlett: “I am NOT doing that!”

Jake: “Chill sweetheart, I’m pulling your leg. You’re letting yourself get too worked up about it. You’re over analysing and just screwing up your head. You just need to have a little confidence and belief in yourself; like I have in you.”

Scarlett: “I know, I know… it’s just after everything with Paul. Plus the last chance I got at a championship I fucked up royally.”

Furrowing his brow Jake looks down at Scarlett.

Jake: “You can fucking pack that kind of talk in straight away. Getting cracked over the skull with a mug is not fucking up royally… unless you have a different definition to me. You fought well in that match, you just weren’t quite ready. You are now. You’ve put in the work, you’ve done the training. Just give it your best and trust in your own skills.”

Scarlett: “Yeah I guess.. I just want to prove myself, you know? Prove that I’m actually worth something…”

Moving quickly Jake takes hold of Scarlett’s arms and moves her to look up at him.

Jake: “You are worth something, that prick Paul has made you feel like this and if you carry on thinking that way, he’s won. Is that what you want? You’ve got a lot of good stuff going on for you right now. Your career is starting to pick up, you’re in the best shape I’ve ever seen you and you’ve got Shane right?”

Scarlett: “Yeah, you’re right. I guess I’m just having an off day.”

An almost evil smile appears on Jake’s face.

Jake: “Well let’s see if we can work that out of you. We’ll start with 50 squats, that way you’ll give the crowd a good view when you reach the top of that ladder on Sunday.”

Scarlett: “I was being serious then and you just….why do I even bother?”

Despite her words Scarlett’s  face shows relief at the comedic interlude lightening the mood.

Jake: “Probably because you don’t want to pay another trainer? Now get to it! Time to work up a sweat!”

Scarlett shakes her head and walks to a clear floor space to begin her squats. Jake watches her go; hiding his look of concern behind a cheery exterior before joining her.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time to work up a sweat!   Time to work up a sweat! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:48 am

Check out that creative title!
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Silver

Scarlett Silver

Wrestler Name(s) : Scarlett Silver

PostSubject: Re: Time to work up a sweat!   Time to work up a sweat! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 2:06 pm

It was either that or dressing down....so yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to work up a sweat!   Time to work up a sweat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to work up a sweat!
Page 1 of 1