Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your One and Only Warning (Adler)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Your One and Only Warning (Adler) Empty
PostSubject: Your One and Only Warning (Adler)   Your One and Only Warning (Adler) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 6:12 pm

As the commentator's speak, the camera fades into backstage somewhere. Mr Adler is seen sat at a desk with a newspaper on one side and an exquisite looking pen on the other. The man's expensive dark suit jacket is buttoned together and his tie is set at a perfectly straight angle. Mr Adler leans forward, hands steepled out before him.

Mr Adler: "Ladies and gentlemen, fans of Brutal Force Wrestling both here, and at home, I am Zacharias Adler, co-owner of BFW and founder of Adler Industries."

The smirk that creeps across his face is one of utter self-indulgent pride. As a self-made billionaire and world renowned business man he'd earned the right.

Mr Adler: "I have come here before you tonight for one simple reason. That Marcus Sharpe--"

His mouth twists as if even saying Sharpe's name had brought him a physical discomfort. His runs his tongue over his lips.

Mr Adler: "--was hired for one simple reason: to carry BFW to the top of the professional wrestling industry. Now, I can't argue with his results...TV ratings have been rising. Live show attendances have been selling out. The roster has grown and grown."

He sits back, his face contorted by his frown.

Mr Adler: "But at what cost, I ask you? We've seen the likes of Shane Mann and Benny Stevens for lengthy periods of time. Others like Tremont disappearing entirely."

Images of the mentioned people are shown at Adler's side, slowly fading from one to the next.

Mr Adler: "The backstage has broken down into utter chaos, with matches ending with interference or under dubious circumstances far too often."

The images now show the various cheat and interference finishes in recent matches.

Mr Adler: "And then there's the incident of a fan being assaulted during a live show."

A few images of Akragth kicking the crap out of that poor fan are shown. Adler shakes his head.

Mr Adler: "Add to that the highly unpopular world title reign we just endured, the hot potato treatment of the Carnage Title and the utter self destruction of the tag division and, well, things aren't looking so goood anymore, are they?"

He picks up the newspaper from his desk. The back page reads "Fire at Brutality Arena". Adler points at the picture of the arena, the day after the inferno.

Mr Adler: "And then of course, there's this. The Brutality Arena destroyed. Gone! Burned to a crisp. All of the equipment, the seating, the production offices, payroll, all destroyed."

Adler stands and slams both palms down onto the desk. He leans in to the camera, eyes wide as all hell.

Mr Adler: "$150,000,000 of my money up in flames and then gone, just like that!"

He snaps his fingers together. He stands more upright and rubs his chin with one hand.

Mr Adler: "All this happened on Mr Sharpe's watch. It happened using using my money and has brought my good name into utter disrepute!"

He flails his arms around. He's rather animated for one of his age.

Mr Adler: "It's not good enough, damn it!"

Mr Adler sits back on his chair and straightens his jacket up after his animated rant. He clears his throat before continuing on.

Mr Adler: "But that brings me to why I am here tonight. I have come personally oversee proceedings. Any indiscretions which may occur tonight, or at any point going forward, will now be dealt with swiftly and decisively by yours truly. I may not be able to fire Mr Sharpe, but I can sure as hell make sure that the rest of you are up to scratch."

He smirks.

Mr Adler: "So, this is your one and only warning. Now go, carry on with the show."

The scene fades with him frowning at the camera.
Back to top Go down

Your One and Only Warning (Adler)
Page 1 of 1