Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last warning.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Last warning. Empty
PostSubject: Last warning.   Last warning. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:12 pm

The arena's lights are shut off. "The virginborn" by Gorgoroth is being played through the speakers. The big screen now shows the Norway's flag; next, a black-and-white video/compilation of Norway's beautiful forests, waterfalls, animals and some medieval-like buildings. Next, the Supremacy’s logo flashes, and finally, the screen shows Mikael in his room, sitting in his red luxury chair, thousands of books surrounding him, the man can be seen displaying an evil smirk.

The lights are turned on. Mikael stands at the top of the ramp wearing his usual attire. By his left side, stands Kveldulv and Svanr, the latter has his arms wrapped around Kveldulv’s neck and legs embracing his abdomen; therefore, he is mounting his back. Certainly, an amusing sight, as the guy looks so small next to the 7’2” giant. Valerica, Mikael’s wife, stand by his right side, embracing the man’s waist. Finally, behind him, we see the loyal butler Björn.

The crowd does not even hesitate when it comes to booing. It echoes all over the arena, such thing seems to be bothering no one but Svanr, whose eyes give up nothing but deadly desires. Mikael chuckles as he signals each person next to him to step to the side. After a couple of seconds, a woman pops through the curtains to stand at the center of the stage… It is Yoyo Banzai!

At this time, one can notice that most of the fans in the crowd mark out. They surely were not expecting her appearance so soon. She is wearing her usual gear as well; however, her arm is still tapped. We can tell that she looks way different, though. She exhales confidence and seriousness. Her eyes shine as the crowd and the Supremacy members stare at her.

The Supremacy members, including Yoyo, make their way to the ring showing no emotion to the fans surrounding them during their ramp descent. Mikael seems to be saying a few words to Yoyo as Valerica attempts to calm Svanr down, the butcher looks agitated over again because of the profanity words and insults.

They finally reach the ring. Kveldulv easily lifts Svanr and places him in the ring; next, he climbs it up to aids Valerica and Björn. Yoyo refuses his help by, instead, swiftly rolling into the ring. Mikael smirks once he notices so and then climbs up the ring right after Kveldulv.

Mikael instantly position himself at the center of the ring, while Valerica stands by his side. Björn takes a microphone off a staff member and Kveldulv & Svanr stand behind Mikael, at each side. Björn passes Mikael the microphone and backs away.

The self-proclaimed God takes his time to lift the microphone up next to his mouth. He seems to be enjoying the negative reaction.

Mikael: “I sense an outburst of blasphemy in this place. How could you people treat God like that? The complete lack of manners is quite disturbing… Especially when I am here to fulfill an essential role that is bigger than even myself and Supremacy. WE are here to enlighten your deluded minds, just so you can open your eyes and embrace true reality.

And that’s how you folks welcome your saviors? How unfortunate.”

Mikael looks legitimately upset now. He shakes his head as the crowd bursts another boo chant. He lifts up his hand as if he is about to motion with it as he speaks; therefore, the boos slowly die down.

Mikael: “Nevertheless, it is comprehensible. The human kind in general cannot recognize when a power that is truly beyond their own stands right before them… Not when it is too late. Your skeptical eyes shall be taken over by astonishment one day. Soon… Sooner than ever. Either that or you will be able to save yourself, cling for your life, pledge your soul to God while there is still time.

Because I guarantee, that you do NOT want to meet his wrath.”

Mikael looks over to Björn now and laughs, he nods now as if they had something planned judging by their familiar body languages.

Mikael: “Because like one of the myths that you fools choose to believe, even the Devil was an angel someday. And for now, I leave you with this… I want each and every single one of you to ask yourselves. Then think about it, evaluate it and put your reflections to work. Oh, how great the human brain is, believe me, you have so much potential right into you, all you’ve got to do is use it.

Sorry, I got carried away. My point is… Was the Devil actually an angel?”

Mikael looks over to Björn again and both men let out a relaxed chuckle. The crowd is rather silent as Valerica smiles staring deep into Mikael’s eyes; it is as if she is eating him with her thoughts (if you know what I mean). Kveldulv stands still motionless while Svanr disorderly walks to one side and another, whispering words to himself. Yoyo places her clenches fists on her waist once Mikael points at her.

Mikael: “Do you want an actual example of evolution? Take a look at her; take a look at the great Yoyo Banzai. One more time, you people failed to watch the situation from the correct point of view, just like I’ve been warning Tokyo about it. I walk backstage, and the poor souls have the audacity to claim that I, Mikael, kidnapped Yoyo Banzai… Outside of the arena, I meet an anger mob waiting for me, calling me names, trying their best to reach my neck to strangle my life out of my body.

Why?

It is so easy to point your fingers at me and call me a freak or a mad man… A serial killer; and hell, they even called me a pedophile. Do you people believe that I actually have been called a pedophile? Is that what I get for being nice!?”

Possibly for the first time ever in BFW, we see Mikael truly angry. As soon as he finishes the question, both Kveldulv and Svanr turn to look at him right away, rather astonished. Valerica grabs one of his arms and strongly embraces it, then, she rests her face on his chest. Mikael frowns as he stares to the fans booing him; however, he is calmed down by his wife and Yoyo.

Mikael: “I… Beg your pardon. Ladies and gentlemen… Take a look at this young lady right next to me. Does she look hurt to you? I mean, obviously, besides the tapped arm. Does she look frightened? Angry? Sad? No… No. No. No. Have you guys ever thought about the possibility of Yoyo actually embracing her fate? Ever thought about the fact that all this might be her own choice? Have you, Tokyo?

See, this is your damn problem, ops, forgive my poor language. This is why Supremacy haunts your thoughts, your dreams and your deluded soul. You are so blind looking for a perfection of peace that does not exist, that you fail to realize that Yoyo can make her own choices. You underestimated Yoyo, Tokyo… You did and you still do it. You had potential in your hands; however, you lost it.

I… I do not have her in my hands. No. Yoyo is free to make her own decisions. In fact, lets make this official.

Yoyo?”

She nods to Mikael as he moves toward the ropes. He slowly sits on the middle rope and pushes the top one up. Then, he points to outside of the ring before speaking.

Mikael: “If being part of this reality is not your wish, then you, my friend, are free to go. I want you to know that I will hold no grudges against you, no backlash. You walk away and live your life as you wish… Make your choice, Ms. Banzai.”

Mikael remains seated for a moment as he smiles, looking into her eyes. Yoyo, then, makes her way next to the ropes. She looks around to the crowd encouraging her to abandon the Supremacy members. After a minute, Yoyo grabs one of Mikael’s hands and politely pulls him back to his feet. The man cannot contain himself; he lets out a rather maniacal laugh, which Yoyo takes as if it’s purely happiness.

Mikael: “You are finally free, Yoyo. You have decided to stay with us, yet, you are own your own. You tell me whatever you need, and I’ll make it happen. Anything. You, Yoyo, will be the greatest female fighter that this place has even seen… Mark my words.”

Yoyo looks quite proud of herself now. Mikael’s words surely boost her confidence, making her even throw some playful punches at Svanr, whom seems to be amused by so. He begins to talk with her displaying an excitement that only kids can do.

Mikael: “Apparently, I am supposed to address my opponent for tonight. I am to face a capable warrior, a so-called Slayer. Am I scared? You can bet your soul that I am. And that is why you shall not take me down, no matter how hard you try. You see, you may be way stronger than me physically; you may be way more talented, more experienced. But… Can you actually slay a God? You may beat me up to a pulp, Loh. Yet, my power of will shall remain intact and way above yours.

Never underestimate a man like myself… Because like I said earlier, even the Devil was an angel before. As far as I am concerned, you’ll be safer if you bring all your pathetic foes to actually attempt to aid you in our battle.

Or else, I am going to do what I have been training to. I will impose my will upon yours and take you down. Your essence shall be mine when I claim your soul. It is for the better, trust me, your efforts shall be recognized; however, it is time to demonstrate more than just intellectual force.”

Mikael looks intensely to the camera now. His eyes are different than when he first addressed an opponent, it is as if he is starting to build some confidence to wrestle.

Mikael: “The Supremacy must be complete to win the war… Body and soul. My trainings shall not be in vain, tonight, I assure you people that Mikael slays the Slayer. Tokyo! Watch me, my friend, because I will be watching your performance as well… I expect you to show yourself a worthy rival for a God like myself. Don’t disappoint me!”

Mikael stretches his arms to the sides and displays another maniacal smile as he stares to the crowd. Then, the man himself along with his allies leave the ring and make their way backstage, being showered by loud boos. The camera fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

Last warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last warning.   Last warning. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 12:31 am

Hi Fern, Slime Season 3 dropped.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Last warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last warning.   Last warning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last warning.
Page 1 of 1