Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serena's Tragic Tales - Prologue (Warning: Sensitive Stuff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serena's Tragic Tales - Prologue (Warning: Sensitive Stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Serena's Tragic Tales - Prologue (Warning: Sensitive Stuff)   Serena's Tragic Tales - Prologue (Warning: Sensitive Stuff) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 5:49 am

11 years ago.

Raindrops have fallen from the skies to the city of chrome. People of this city were holding their umbrellas while walking, running, talking and other mundane task. They were not alone in this industrialized place, they have their contraptions for their services.

Above the road stretching towards the heavens, there was a young girl dressed in rags stained with crimson blood. Her name is Serena. The rain poured down her filthy yellow hair and soothed her bruises from her parts of her skin. But it didn’t soothe her pain from her heart. Her tears mixed with raindrops traveled down crossed from her eyes then to their gnashing teeth then to the ground. Suddenly, she looked at the grey skies like she was looking at the face of god.

Serena began to monologue as in she was addressing to the heavens “Why would you do this to me? Why would you let bad thing happen to me?”

Then she held her head like she’s experiencing a living nightmare. “Whore? Bitch? A piece of shit? What is the meaning of these words and why are people calling me with it? What did I do to make you unhappy? Am I right to call myself a mistake to be a human?” After that she closed her lips and put her hands to her womb.

“I was happy when they said that I’m going to be a mother. It felt like you were going to pay me back but the boys….”

Then she closed her eyes, wrapped her arms and cry.

“You have taken everything good to me. My family, my home, my comfort, my joy and my future. But why? Why do you let my child die?”

All of the sudden, a thunder have struck. With that, Serena’s sadness moved into a downward spiral.

“So it is true. People like me were born to die. People who are garbage like me deserve to be dead. Rich people can stand up for themselves and rise while the weak can’t stand a chance. So this is why I have no future, I’m weak. I’m very weak. I’m the weakest person on the face of the person. The most pathetic of them all.”

She began to wipe her tears with her bruised arm.

“If that the case then….” She started walking to the road as the truck was about to push her off towards her end. “….I should die then.”

The driver buzzed the horn while she rose both of her arms then prepared herself for her doom.

“Everyone will be glad......” The scene fades to black.

“…….that I’m dead.” Then the sound of the crash broke in.
Back to top Go down

Serena's Tragic Tales - Prologue (Warning: Sensitive Stuff)
Page 1 of 1