Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Arc - Mikael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Story Arc - Mikael Empty
PostSubject: Story Arc - Mikael   Story Arc - Mikael Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:21 am

I will be posting new entries every month or whenever I feel inspired. This is basically the story of Mikael, as the name says. However, nothing precise, I won't be spoiling stuff in a exact meaning... Which means some stuff will be confusing as hell, maybe because that's how messed up my mind is.

Just a series that show the man behind the gimmick... Or the gimmick behind the man. Wink

If you don't care, no problem lol. I am just writing this because I like this character. For some reason, I feel like it's the best I've ever created. The storyline is just different from the same ol' same wrestling thing; however, I am trying to put them together to make sense.

Anyway, BEHOLD... Here lies the story of the future BFW Hall Of Famer. Thats waddup. If you actually give a damn and read it all, and then feel like you wasted your fucking time... I'm sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Story Arc - Mikael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Arc - Mikael   Story Arc - Mikael Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:22 am

Story Arc - Mikael Mikael%20Story%20Arc%20-%20cover_zpsgo5p0fat

Last edited by Eight69 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Story Arc - Mikael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Arc - Mikael   Story Arc - Mikael Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:44 am

ENTRY 1

Ki

One more time, Mikael falls deeper in the darkness of his own mind – Confined in his own intricate thoughts for another story of woe… It is, perhaps, a kind of agony that the man deserves as if he knew what he was poking into. It is another story which seeks to intensify one’s heart beating to the boiling point. Location? Undisclosed. Certainly, one can claim that such place is far from being the ordinary.

Shõ

Pitch dark. The heavy breathing is vivid; and such is quite relaxing & methodical, which makes me reminisce of the good old days. Days that I had no meaning in this rotten world, oh well, maybe I am still another empty human being whose expects nothing but the incoming inevitable death.
Ha.
Human being… Still mere words that when put together sound rather amusing, to be fair.

Story Arc - Mikael Story%20Arc%20-%20Mikael_zpsjjsbc67w

“I am God… I am the Devil. I am everything and nothing!”

Weird. That sentence was certainly not commanded by my own will. Where am I? What is going on? I don’t see anything… Maybe I never did. Am I dead? Am I death? I am everything according to the voice.
But at the same time, I am nothing.
Must you overthink every single thought that pops in your mind, Mikael? No. NO. But you do. Wait... I've just realized that I am walking a path; I can feel my shoes pressing the medieval-like floor every time I make a step. I see a light at the end of the path; its brightness blinds me. I no longer see it due to the fact that my hands cover my eyes, yet, I can feel its warmth.
It burns my skin… Urgh… What a terrible feeling. I don’t like this.

“I Hate this!!!”

No more pitch black. The lights embraced the surroundings and I still cannot see its source… I don’t like this at all. I see nothing, still, it is as if I am seeking answers from such thing; however, I cannot command my own voice chords to sound. What is this power? I need to be stronger than that… I need that power.

~~Pitch black.~~

“Wake up, Mikael… It is time. It is time to proceed according to the plot. You are ready for it, we are both ready for it. It is YOUR time.”

“NO!”

Just a dream. I quickly open my eyes to realize so. The surroundings are still the same… Silence, mostly darkness, and a strong scent of burnt wood that does not really bother my senses. I can listen to the fireplace located on my right, certainly the source of the heat in this room. Sadly, that is all… I live with some people that I am supposed to call family. But I barely know them. I barely know what they like and what they dislike. I know nothing.
Maybe that’s why I am nothing.
But I wonder if they know anything about me? Do they know what I am plotting? Don’t judge me badly; I am just sticking to my roots. I am supposed to do this. This is my fate.
  Fate.
 Fate.
Fate.
Fate.

Never tell anyone, Mikael… I grant you this power for you to bear as you wish. As long as you never tell anyone. As long as you keep the memories to yourself. Of course, for every action there is a reaction - A consequence.
But I do not intend to spoiler the fun.”

The sneering laugh echoes around, it comes from everywhere. I turn my head to one side and another in an attempt to catch whoever is doing it; however, by all means, I see nothing. The surroundings are folding into a vortex right in front of me… My vision is twisted. I feel like there is an insane amount of G-Force pressuring my body, yet, I see nothing. My hair flies around as my clothes attach themselves to my limp body. What is going on?
Am I flying now? Yes I am. I look up and I see no plane, it is just a free fall from nowhere. I struggle to look down and I see my castle. I am going to die; there is no way to survive this. I attempt to voice my concerning; however, I cannot do so!

“Pledge your soul to me, Mikael… This is your last chance. Stick to your roots and you will be everything and everything only. There are no limits. Allow me to take control of the situation when it is needed, and no man standing upon Earth shall be a threat. NO MAN!”

This voice is quite convincing, I must say. I cannot answer, though… I am actually voiceless. Is it the force of the wind upon my body? Gravity takes me down faster than before as seconds pass by. I feel like my brain is about to collapse, lack of oxygen, lack of blood… Lack of everything. But I need to be everything.
I need to be POWERFUL.
I NEED POWER.

NOW.

NOW.

NOW!

“I… Pledge… M…”

NO! I CANNOT SPEAK!
It is getting closer! I can see the detailed environment that surrounds the castle, big trees, and plants. All sorts of vegetation. Red, blue, yellow… All sorts of colors too. Mom has always had a good taste. A delightful vision, one would say… Not when one is falling to a certain death, though. I am going to die… Is this it? The end?

“MIKAEL! WAKE UP!”

“You cannot do it… You’re mine. You are
so
close
Mikael.”

“WAKE UP!”

“PLEDGE YOUR SOUL, MORTAL!
AND I SHALL GRANT YOU THE POWER THAT
YOU
SEEK
!”

What is this power that this voice constantly talks about? There is no such thing. I look to one side and another; however, I see no one. Who on earth is talking to me up here? It is getting closer to the ground… It is time.
No.
NO.
NO!!!

“I AM EVERYTHING AND MY SOUL IS YOURS!”

Nothing happens! I am still free falling… Ah, it’s time to die. What a sad & pathetic life, huh? Why would one read more than ten thousand books if their knowledge is kept to oneself only? Well, this is it… This is my fate. I am supposed to embrace my fate no matter whom or what stands on my way.

Wait.

This is the apex of my transcendence. A transcendence to something that is incomprehensible by poor and shallow men!

The loud evil-ish voice echoes around one more time. What is going on? There is no such thing as physics in this place, this is not Earth. I am… I am falling, but at the same time, I am not. Is this an illusion?

“STOP! WAKE UP NOW!”

Ten

“DO IT! NOW! CLAIM YOUR POWER!”

“MIKAEL, DON’T!”

TOO LATE! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS AT THIS MOMENT. I FEEL DIFFERENT, I FEEL POWERFUL! YOUR ESSENCE FLOWS RIGHT INTO MY BODY… YOUR BLOOD IS NOW FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS. THIS IS MY SUPREMACY!

.................. Black screen.

An image flashes now. We see what a scene that seems to be Mikael stabbing a woman with his personal razor, in slow motion. His face expression is terrifying, the pinnacle of evil and at the same time, complacency. He is certainly enjoying the act.

Black screen ..........................

“Mikael… Listen. LISTEN TO ME! Do NOT do this…

STOP
STOP.

STOP
STOP.
Understand this. No matter how many times you do this, you will never find your answers. I’ve been there and done that. I’ve lived it. And I’ve failed.
Look at me.
LOOK AT ME!
I HAVE NOTHING!
I AM STILL…
… NOTHING!

JUST LIKE YOU!!!”

I am dizzy now. Why is there blood all over my attire? This razor in my hand… I’ve never seen it before. Where did I find this?

“Yes! Mikael, listen! Fight your will and free me! FREE ME!”

I turn around and I see a horrible scene… What have I done? Her blood was spill by no one but me? Outrageous, disgusting! I am a freak of nature. And I must embrace my fate. The man on his knees before me is but a mean to my transcendence. I am just following my rules…
… I am just being me…
I will close my eyes and accept who I am.

“I
AM
GOD!”

“MIKAEL!”

Ketsu

I am on my knees now, blood everywhere. Ugh, I feel weak, dizzy, and lost… I… I am definitely alone now.

“MIKAEL!”

Black screen.

We see a bunch of quick scenes now. Such as Mikael running, burying the bodies of the victims in a big luxury room, we see him sitting on a red barber chair. The final scene is Mikael displaying an evil smile as he stares to his razor. There is no remorse in his eyes, one can easily tell.

“MIKAEL!”

Out of sudden, black screen.

Someone is shaking my body, annoying that is. I manage to open my eyes.

It was just a dream…

“Mikael… Are you feeling well?”

That voice… I love that voice. She calms me down. She is the everything that I need. Valerica one more time saves me. I get up to my feet, wiping the saliva from the corners of my mouth. I definitely fell asleep, which is quite rare. I hate it. These nightmares have been haunting me since… That day.

Story Arc - Mikael Story%20Arc%20-%20Valerica_zps0zrlgqy5

“It is time to seek help, my love… The lack of sleep will take you to paranoia. I won’t be able to save you once such thing happens.”

“Oh yes, you will, Valerica… As you always did, you will be there to save me.”

I hug her tightly. Still groggy due to the sudden movement to my feet, how long have I been sleeping? Well, it does not matter. Her heart beats intensely on my body, and that is all I need to care about. That is what I need to protect.

Kveldulv and Svanr… I need to find them.”

She quickly releases herself away of my arms. The way she looked at me and crossed her arms. She is not happy… Those names definitely bother her.

“Why!? You will put yourself in danger again! You are safe now… Away from them. Away from… Him.”

She looks up as if she is thinking about something that is rather disturbing. I don’t ask her anything, though. I take a deep breath; my lungs inflate for a good moment, before I exhale the air.

“Their God has forsaken them, Valerica… I aim to make up for my mistakes now. I need to embrace my fate. That is my reality. My way of Supremacy.”

I turned around and look outside, it is raining. All I can hear now is the raindrops on the ceiling; the drops slowly flow down my window as I observe the clouds. The world stopped now, probably because Valerica just embraced me. I need to protect her. I need to gather myself… Perhaps it is time to spread my knowledge.

World shall know my story someday… And they will bow their heads to me. God.

Everything.

End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Arc - Mikael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Arc - Mikael   Story Arc - Mikael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Arc - Mikael
Page 1 of 1