Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Familiar Encounter (w/ Mikael)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

A Familiar Encounter (w/ Mikael) Empty
PostSubject: A Familiar Encounter (w/ Mikael)   A Familiar Encounter (w/ Mikael) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 am

We go backstage to a secluded corner of the arena looking through the security camera. Yoyo Banzai comes into the shot looking around acting paranoid and suspicious. She goes to a trash bin and removes the plastic bag covering it. From inside the bin she takes out a large bottle of liquor. She sits on a crate and sighs while opening the bottle. We cut to a close up shot in real time. She drinks deeply.

She comes up for air and smiles. After another big gulp she smiles but looks worn out in her eyes. A shadow comes over her and she looks up in shock and then her expression changes to something pleasant and fake. Nothing is wrong.

Yoyo Banzai:"Hey, boss. What can I do for ya?"

? : "Boss? Oh no no, that's not how you address a good friend... Yoyo."

The voice is known - easily recognized by the crowd judging the growing sounds of muffled boos. We see the tall build of the only BFW's Norwegian wrestler - he is wearing his classy Victorian-era clothing as always. It is the Supremacy leader, Mikael. The pale skinned man has a cheer smile across the face, in the meanwhile, his right hand messes a bit of Yoyo's hair before his next words.

Mikael: "I have no right to intrude into your life; therefore, I beg your pardon in advance. Yet, I cannot ignore the fact that I've caught you drinking alcohol again... I believe we have already talked about this before, have we not? I do not think that drinking like that is healthy for your body and mind, Yoyo."

Mikael extends his hand as if he is requesting the liquor bottle. Yoyo hesitates for a couple of seconds; however, she ends up passing him the object. One can notice that she is still looking quite nervous and rather paranoid - the attempts of hiding such feelings are in vain. Mikael lets out a shy chuckle, pretending that he's clueless. Perhaps changing to a lighter subject shall calm her down?

Mikael: "It's been a month since the last time we had a proper talk, I assume? Tell me... How is it going nowadays, Yoyo? How is Tokyo treating you?"

Yoyo Banzai: Huh? Had it been that long? Oh, um, it's been alright? We've been busy with training for some matches outside the fed. He's been s lot stricter lately with his commands after that attack... but it's for the best. I feel like I'm getting stronger each day but it can be draining. That bottle helps me deal, you know? Have you seen my matches with Loh? They've been a good experience. Facing someone like that that's been fighting a long time is intimidating. I don't know how I pulled it off last time.

She laughs loudly trying to sound boisterous but it comes out nervously. In the meanwhile, Mikael remains serious. The man is carefully studying his friend’s reactions – after an awkward silence, he displays a shy smile.

Mikael: “Ahh… So Tokyo is still the same. I’d like to say that I am surprised; however, I am not. I do hope he finds peace someday, did you know that? Tokyo sure does possess the potential deep within his body and soul, but at the same time, he is a confused human being who has been seeking the impossible; therefore, leading him to a path of pure nonsense. Anyway, see – my question was actually a rhetorical one.
Like I said before, Supremacy will always watch over you. I’ve been observing your battles with Loh, of course… I am quite pleased with the results of your training, Yoyo.”

Yoyo appears to be proud of herself once the Supremacy’s leader pronounced his last words. Mikael takes a quick look at the liquor bottle, which was taken off her possession a couple of minutes ago. Then, he passes it back to her. She smiles once he does so.

Mikael: “Sorry, I do not intend to be strict like your friend Tokyo… Listen, Yoyo – Loh is definitely quite skilled and very experienced. However, there is no reason for you to fear him or any other individual. You’ve accomplished a victory last time, now isn’t that fantastic? You went toe-to-toe with a veteran and ended up as the victor… Just like me.  A strong power of will always beats the supposed wrestling expertise, Yoyo. That’s the reason of why you won that match and that’s why you have a path of fortunate things right upon your feet… Walk that path with no fear and you shall be stronger than whoever you fight in your lifetime.”

Mikael places his right hand on Yoyo’s left shoulder and nods as if he is doing his best to calm her down. Yoyo replies with a smile; however, it quickly fades once Mikael turns his back to her – his right hand grabs the left one behind his back. He looks up as he speaks, then, back to Yoyo.

Mikael: “So, tell me… What do you actually fear, Yoyo? You cannot fool me, and I am sure you already know that. What troubles your mind at this very moment?”

She pauses and thinks.

Yoyo Banzai: "Well, I guess... I started this whole thing with Loh to impress Tokyo-san. He didn't want me in the main squad so I figured I'd take down a real bad guy. When Loh issued the open challenge I figured he fit the criteria with what he did to Serena and the others. I thought I'd take care of him in a convincing fashion and become good enough or just better in his eyes. He's been encouraging during the whole thing too but I think he see's something and I am realizing it too."

She absentmindedly takes a drink.

Yoyo Banzai: "I'm enjoying myself. Every kick and punch I take excited me. I want to hurt Loh. I want him to hurt and break. I want to see him bleed. I don't know where it is coming from. I wanted to avoid this third match so much but he kind of forced my hand. Now I'm looking forward to it a lot but at the same time I'm scared for what it will bring out of me. As time goes by I'm also realizing that he's not so bad. He's a good fighter and a good person. Maybe Serena didn't affect him negatively. So if he's not the bad guy in all this... what does that say about me?"

She gasps and glances at his back covering her mouth.

Yoyo Banzai: "Sensei. No, I mean... Sorry, I'm babbling."

Mikael nods a couple of times as he pats the imaginary dust off the top of his fingerless gloves. Then, he turns around and puts the palm of his hands together, before pointing them at Yoyo.

Mikael: “You allow other people to take control over your actions and even your goals, Yoyo. According to my observations, you speak as if you owe Tokyo something – something that, perhaps, you feel like you will never ever be able to pay back. You speak as if Tokyo is the one and only role model to be followed among all individuals either dead or alive… But the truth is; you should have NO role model, my friend. It’s your choice whether you do the following or not, but I believe it’s about time you cut ties with the memories of your tainted past so you can finally stand proud of what you are today… An honorable warrior.
Don’t look up to anybody, Yoyo… Be the one being looked up to.
Be the role model.”

After a brief pause to take a deep breath, Mikael politely embraces Yoyo’s back with his right arm and takes her to a walk. Then, he lets out of her back and motions with his hands as he speaks – the camera man obviously following them.

Mikael: “See, understand this, Yoyo… There is no such thing as being a good or a bad person in this world. There is but a good cause or a bad cause – a precious campaign or a petty one. What makes your campaign worthy or not depends on the point of view that the ones watching you decide to embrace. Therefore, what you need to do is convince these people that you are the one bearing the true knowledge. Now, make no mistake… You do not deceive them. You just make them realize that you are the reality.
Loh just didn’t convince me whatsoever… He never did and I’m afraid he never will. As much skilled as he is in the ring, that is literally all he got for tonight. You; however, Yoyo… You have something else deep within your heart. Your heart emanate a warm and rather intense flame. Raw and massive talent that once shaped shall take you to greatness – greatness that shall easily rival your friend Tokyo’s. Greatness that shall rival myself.”

Mikael stops once he pronounces his last word and so does Yoyo following so. He looks into her eyes from now on.

Mikael: “I want you to bring out of yourself the raw talent that you possess with NO fear, Yoyo. You’re not just a female wrestler trying to prove yourself to a lunatic… And another lunatic!”

Mikael lets out a quick laugh, shrugging off his little joke and getting back to seriousness.

Mikael: “You are better than that. I want you to embrace who you are… Embrace your inner self, and I guarantee – you shall succeed. You have started this war with Loh, have you not? Now, as a proud member of Supremacy, I expect you to end it with glory!”

Mikael looks up for a moment, then, he looks back to Yoyo and genuinely smiles – something that is definitely rare to witness. She covers her eyes with her hand and the bottle.

Yoyo Banzai: "It's just... He's brought me this far and I know you guys will be proud of me no matter what but. There is only one way with him. The Way. I want to be true to that but also be true to myself. I have changed since I have started wrestling for real but who I used to be is always there at the edges threatening to creep back into the forefront. He helps me deal. This helps me deal

She looks at the bottle then finally back up at Mikael.

Yoyo Banzai: It keeps the fire going because if not I'll just want to douse the flames. I just teake it one night at a time. If I can survive tonight without losing control I'll be fine. If I can stay in control and win I will be better. If I have to lose control of my better self in order to win then... I don't know... Is that bad, you think?

Mikael responds right away.

Mikael: “Oh, certainly, my friend. Regardless of what happens, your fate should always be molded by your own will… In another words, you’re in control of your own decisions. Are your decisions one hundred percent correct? Will your decisions affect the opponents in a bad manner? Will people hate you for taking a stand which they don’t entirely agree?
I have no idea – we, have no idea.
And that’s the beauty of the mundane life, Yoyo… The consequences of our actions. We do not know whether we stand correct or not until we walk the unknown path with no fear, like I’ve been talking to you. Let me open my heart a bit – if I may.”

They resume their slow walk once again. Yoyo pays attention to Mikael’s speech.

Mikael: “I’ve lived a horrific era in the past. I believe Valerica vaguely talked to you regarding such subject a few months ago… To be fairly honest, those days still haunt me.
Yes, they do.
I’ve done things that are certainly considered hideous by most of the common men. Yet, I do NOT allow that side to take control over my actions – unless the situation demands me to. And that’s my advice for your confused mind, Yoyo… Follow your instincts. There will be dark days in your career which will force you to be ruthless.
Now, is that a bad thing? It depends. It depends on your campaign. You are in charge of your own campaign. Not Mikael and certainly not Tokyo.
Make your campaign worthy for the eyes of the crowd… Follow your instincts and stay in control of your own fate.
Believe in your instincts!”

Mikael grabs her right shoulder and rubs his chin with the left hand.

Mikael: “Pardon me for my long speech. I wonder… Do you comprehend the meaning of my words?”

Yoyo tilts her head to the side with a smirk.

Yoyo Banzai: It's not much different than what he tells me about not being ruled by my past and letting it go. Yes, I have some idea about you and it scared me a bit, but I know what you are now and it seems alright. Well to me it does. I guess what you're saying is I just shouldn't fear becoming myself, right? I mean, I'll try to be good and stuff since I want to be a Zombie-in-training but I can't control people's reactions to me, right? I'll just be all ganbatte and shit and hope for the best. Fuck it."

She laughs and takes a quick sip while looking in the distance.

Yoyo Banzai: "How are you doing now anyway? Now that people know a little more about the crazy hou- Your past?"

Mikael's cheerful face expression vanish rather quickly. He takes a deep breath and slides both of his hands over his messy hair. A shy smirk is displayed before his next words.

Mikael: "I am doing well, Yoyo - thank you for your concern. Although, I must admit that these recent events are quite unfortunate and mostly unexpected... Yet, Supremacy stand as strong as ever. The ones who started this little mess are being dealt with just as I expected. It is a matter of time until justice is served... Because just as warned before, the Devil has no mercy whatsoever."

The man clears his throat right away and changes his approach. He pats Yoyo on her back and speaks while looking ahead.

Mikael: "However, tonight is not about me... No. Tonight is about you, Yoyo. Your final test - the real one. Listen, we both know that Loh is a capable warrior when it comes to in-ring & combat abilities; still, he is but a common human being whose intellect is far from being evolved sufficiently to counter my scouting eyes. My point is - one single time sharing that ring with him was enough for me to notice most of his flaws and weaknesses..."

Mikael looks to Yoyo now.

Mikael: "This might sound a little bit unorthodox - but your real test takes place at this very moment, Yoyo... Pay attention to this simple question.
Shall I confide every single one of Loh's flaws to you? Now, whether your answer is 'yes' or 'no', I'd still appreciate if you explained why."

Silence lasts for at least a minute. Yoyo appears to be thinking carefully. In the meanwhile, Mikael patiently waits for an answer - such that he most likely could 'read' into her mind already.

Mikael: "Go on... I am listening. I request you to be as honest as you can. After all, I am a trustworthy friend."

She stands up and looks up at him with a stern and determined face. Her voice shakes at the start.

Yoyo Banzai: "N-No. I don't want that. I can take some hints but I can't take any shortcuts in this game. If I took your knowledge it wouldn't be me fighting him. It'd be you again. Then I wouldn't be able to say I beat him all by myself like I want to. I should figure him out on my own, right? I should be able to do this every time. I've been facing him these past few shows. I can do it. That's the only way I can grow... Yeah. Is that good?

Mikael looks up and rubs his chin for a moment. He looks back to Yoyo and smiles.

Mikael: "Alle vil ha øksa i bjørneskallen, men ingen vil halde i skaftet."

The Norwegian man takes a quick pause after that last speech, which was said in his native language - Yoyo looks clueless and confused. Mikael, then, slowly paces away as Yoyo just observes him. He stops and says the upcoming words still looking ahead.

Mikael: "Is that good? Well, it depends on YOUR point of view, my friend. That is something you will have to find out... Defeat your opponent, contemplate your thoughts & glory and emanate your fire... Your greatness. I believe in you as much as Tokyo does, Yoyo.
Excel the limits that impose you into your mind.
Once it's time, you might end up enlightening both Tokyo and myself. After all, life will always have its mysteries - who knows?"

Mikael turns his face to the right to look at Yoyo and we can notice a proud smile in the corner of his mouth. He nods and walks away - leaving Yoyo standing by herself. She watches him leave with a grin and bows with just her head in thanks.
Back to top Go down

A Familiar Encounter (w/ Mikael)
Page 1 of 1