Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me tell you a little story...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Let me tell you a little story... Empty
PostSubject: Let me tell you a little story...   Let me tell you a little story... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:44 am

We are taken to a dark room and the silhouette of a person can be seen. One can notice that the man or woman seems to be sitting on an object. The ambient is overall silent even though constant heavy breathing can be heard. After a couple of seconds, the eyes of the individual quickly shine, oddly displaying a dark red color.

An evil chuckle echoes around… It is a chuckle that we have heard before. A small source of light slowly shows up behind the person. It appears that a torch has been fired up. As the blaze grows, we can finally see the surroundings and the man sitting on a chair.

It is Mikael. He is wearing his usual Victoria-era clothes, arms resting on his red barber chair. His long hair covers most of his face now, yet, we can see his smirk. Behind Mikael, we see his loyal butler Björn holding the torch and displaying a neutral face expression.

Unfortunately, the single torch is not enough to illuminate the whole ambient. Besides Mikael and Björn, we can only see two big black boxes around the chair, one positioned on the left side and another on the right one. However, we cannot see them perfectly.

Mikael lets out another chuckle before moving his hair out of his eyesight. He stares deeply into the camera.

Mikael: “Greetings.”

Mikael shows a sarcastic smile for a couple of seconds and after that; finally, he seems to be serious now.

Mikael: “You see, a great friend once told me. ‘Men rise from one ambition to another… First, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others.’

It is time. Everything is going according to what I have predicted and believe me when I say that no matter what happens, I will succeed.”

Mikael looks to his right and left sides; next, back to the camera. He quickly points at it and then rests his arms once again on the chair’s armrest.

Mikael: “Perhaps I should make use of this moment to address the tournament situation. It appears that I am a contender for the most important title belt of the federation. Interesting… It is interesting how men seek a mere object in order to claim being virtuoso for the society. Like I said last week, broken egos expecting to be filled with love and support… A support that is at best superficial.

What most of you shallow men must comprehend is the fact that I aim higher than all of you.”

Mikael shakes his head now. He takes a deep breath and points at the camera once again. Björn smirks now.

Mikael: “I will be kind to explain how you poor souls deceive yourselves. Let me take you to a show now… A ventriloquist show. We have a federation, a supposed champion, the general manager and the people. Now pay attention to this little story.

Jimmy is a ventriloquist; he has earned all his skills from his family. They are known for being entertainers and doing shows such as the one mentioned, comedy ones, etcetera.  Jimmy needs a place to display such skills, this way; he can be acknowledged by the people and make himself known worldwide.”

Mikael gets up to his feet and gets closer to the camera. Björn remains standing still behind the chair; therefore, we cannot see much now, only Mikael’s face features. He shows a smirk.

Mikael: “So Jimmy decides it’s time to start his own show. He rents a small warehouse and builds his show from scratch. All the hard earned money being poured into that place to make it look better than anything else.

Said and done. Jimmy has the place; however, he needs an attraction. So he finally brings several of his ventriloquist dummies. Each of them possesses a special feature such as a big mouth, arrogant personality, no intelligence, stubborn and so on.

But there is THE dummy. The one that the people want to see. The one that people feel like they must see. Even though the other dummies are alike, they decided who the best one is.”

Mikael walks to one side and another, slow pace. He motions with his hands as he tells the story.

Mikael: “Jimmy realizes that so he makes sure that that dummy is the main attraction. There you go.

You have the show;
You have the main attraction;
And you have the people by your side.”

Mikael now stops in front of the camera; he displays his confident smirk and slides his hands over his long hair.

Mikael: “I want you to ask yourself… What is the moral of the story?”

Mikael turns around and gets back to his chair. Slowly takes a seat and points to the camera, serious face expression.

Mikael: “Who are you in this story?”

Mikael lets out an evil chuckle. He turns his face to look at Björn whom nods as if he enjoyed the whole metaphorical story. Mikael turns to stare to the camera.

Mikael: “I have no intent to let you know who you are now… But I can tell you who I am. Am I the one in the VIP section? Maybe the one in the common crowd? Ohh… How about one of the dummies? Scratch that, perhaps I am the main dummy. Or even better… I might be the ventriloquist.

All wrong. You failed to understand a simple logic… I am none of that. I am just…

The story teller.”

Mikael laughs now. Certainly because after that entire story, that is not the answer the people were expecting. He cracks his fingers and places each hand on the big boxes next to his chair. We can notice the serious face expression now, eyebrows slightly frowned.

Mikael: “Tonight I take my first step to supremacy. ‘He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.’ It is time. No matter what happens… Regardless whoever wins this fight, the war’s victory shall be mine.”

At this time, Björn moves to the right side of Mikael and seems to be lighting up another torch next to the big box. Once its blaze is finally rising, we can notice that the object is actually not a box. It is something more sinister…  A large coffin.

Björn repeats the process on the left side and no surprise. The left box is also another coffin, smaller than the previous one. Way smaller. Mikael smacks both caskets once; his hands remain resting on them.

Mikael: “Here lie the ones who shall make YOUR life a misery… Maybe they are destined to actually save you out of your misery. Knowledge itself is not enough to win a war, I guarantee… And because of that, it is time to awake him. The Devil’s Son. And it is time to awake him. The God’s Son.”

Mikael gets up to his feet and opens his arms; next, he does a few incomprehensible signs with his hands. He touches each casket and chuckles. Mikael looks at the large coffin.

Mikael: “Våkn opp, dyret. Det er tid.”

A couple of seconds of silence is interrupted by a big stomp on the casket… From inside. Mikael laughs. Next, he moves to another coffin.

Mikael: “Det er på tide å vise deg verdig, sønn”

Another stomp is heard from inside the coffin. Mikael now gets back to his chair. He takes a seat and places the elbows on the armrests. Slightly tilts to the right side right hand on his right cheek, the man is taking a seat like a prestigious king would.

Mikael: “New Year’s Massacre… Bow down to us or perish.”

At this moment, both caskets are busted wide open. The camera slowly moves closer to focus the ones inside them; however, Björn is faster and quickly blows each torch’s fire. It is mostly dark again; we can only see Mikael at the center, still relaxing on his chair.

Mikael: “You may cling for your last grasp of hope. Crawl and beg for help… But once I am inside your mind…”

Björn blows the remaining torch, the room is dark now. Mikael lets out his evil chuckle one more time.

Mikael: “... It is over!”

The following is a loud evil laugh. Its sound echoes for some seconds and then is suddenly cut.

Static.
Back to top Go down

Let me tell you a little story...
Page 1 of 1