Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vendetta Feedback

Go down 
+2
AdamWolfe
Akragth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 6:47 pm

I must say that I'm particularly pleased with our Vendetta show. 30+ RPs (28 in public, but some were sent in secret) and some really kickass ends to current feuds and set ups to next season's feuds.

All but one match - the Mikael vs Tokyo bout - was decided via RP score. We had one instance of a tie, which was broken via dice rolls.

Now, as part of our feedback, I'd like to have people fill out the form below. Honesty is appreciated in the feedback, but we won't tolerate any needless flaming or arguments. Simply copy the code from the spoiler below when you begin your new post Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 8:35 pm

I just want to say that I absolutely love all of the match writers for this show.
Back to top Go down
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Segment Of The Night: Hero's segment.
Why: Hero brings the ments.

Match Of The Night: Amis VS Anthony.
Why: I liked it the best.

Favourite Match Result: Amis winning the strap again.
Why: he's better.

Biggest Surprise: Amis winning the title again.
Why: didn't expect another title reign to be so short.

Best Part Of The Show: Roscar the rookie getting a win over the veteran Hero.
Why: Up and comers going over is best for business.

Worst Part Of The Show: Show text not being centered.
Why: I don't like reading to the side.
How This Could Be Improved: Center the text.

Overall Show Score: 8.5/10

Any Additional Comments: Good show.

Any Mistakes You Spotted: In the Hero VS Roscar match, it says near the ending of the match that Grant Bennett is getting up from his sit at ringside to interfere in the match, but at no point in the match does it mention that Grant came to sit at ringside and watch the match as far as I checked.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:56 am

Segment Of The Night: Sin Minister's RP.

Why:
Man, that segment is hilarious lol. Very well written, entertaining and great punches. Honorable mentions to Jack & Sybyl's RP, Stone's, Tokyo's, Amis' and Bob's.

Match Of The Night: They all good - no favorite.

Why:
Because yes. Congrats to all match writers.

Favourite Match Result: Jack vs Sybyl.

Why:
I think it was a fair ending storyline-wise. Y'all already know that's my favorite storyline so gg. Big Jack fan and all that, don't have to go further.

Biggest Surprise: Jack & Sybyl's post match segment.

Why:
I actually called it since Steel City that Charlie was one shady mofo (re-read their match if you didn't get it Wink ), but I wasn't really expecting that ending lol. Still surprised with the fact that Sybyl is a good guy. I was always seeing him as the guy manipulating Jack, but at the end of the day, he actually helped Jack. It was a good surprise imo, great feud wrap up.

Best Part Of The Show: Lady Munin's appearence.

Why:
The possible inter-fed thing is pretty cool. Salutations to the PAW fellows and I appreciate Munin showing up to support BFW.
Overall Show Score: (8.5/10)

Any Additional Comments: I missed an opening segment. Who are the next tag team contenders now? We don't have any as the teams are mostly busy.

Any Mistakes You Spotted: I would have Bob showing up by himself like a warrior that he is. Carl didn't even RP and left Bob hanging so he didn't even deserve screen time. But I assume the match was written having in mind that Carl would RP so it's not a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:04 am

AdamWolfe wrote:
I just want to say that I absolutely love all of the match writers for this show.

Myself and Serena wrote our match. We focused on storyline when deciding the spots of the match, like how Loh wouldn't dish out pain early on until Loh made a critical mistake. Thoroughly enjoyed the matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta Feedback   Vendetta Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vendetta Feedback
Page 1 of 1