Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking The Truth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Colter
Peacemaker
Jack Colter

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:27 am

The commentators are cut off as QOTSA's "Six Shooter" begins to play. Sybyl's eyes dart to the top of the ramp, where Jack Colter cracks his neck to one side, then the other. Charlie Abernathy hounds him down the ramp in an attempt to restrain him, but the old man isn't strong enough to stop Colter, who simply brushes him off as he marches toward the ring with a certain focus in his eyes. The crowd bustles with chatter as Sybyl calmly observes Jack as he makes his way up the steps.

Emily: "Looks to me like Jack Colter is seeking the Truth! Will he get what he came for from Sybyl?"

Lance: "I'm not sure Jack is looking for conversation tonight after what occurred at New Year's Massacre."

Jack swiftly jogs up the steel steps and climbs inside the ring with no hesitation. Charlie gracelessly follows behind as he squeezes between the bottom and middle ropes, before catching up to Jack and tugging at his arm. Without a second thought, Jack gives Charlie a shove, sending the short man on his ass before Colter walks directly up to Sybyl and corners him. Nose-to-nose with Sybyl now, Jack mutters something, barely audible to the audience at home. Sybyl stands completely still, offering no response, which only serves to frustrate Jack even more.

Jack snarls, shoving Sybyl into the turnbuckle and pushing his right forearm tight to Sybyl's neck as he shouts loud enough for the microphones to pick him up now.

Jack Colter: "What do you know?!"

Sybyl responds with nothing more than a steely gaze.

Emily: "He'd probably answer more readily if you removed your forearm from his larynx!"

Lance: "There's only been evidence to the contrary thus far, Emily."

Nearly frothing from the mouth, Colter reaches his left hand back to place his hand on the switchblade clipped on his trousers.

Jack Colter: "I'll ask this one more time. What. do. you. KNOW?"

He draws the switchblade from his pocket and opens it with a simple flick of the wrist.

Emily: "Woah! He's got a knife!"

Lance: "He's looking to carve Sybyl up like a Christmas ham!"

Charlie Abernathy: "Jack!"

Colter cocks his head to the left and narrows his gaze upon Charlie, whom has managed to collect himself off his rotund posterior and fetched a microphone from ringside while Jack was engaged in 'discussion' with Sybyl.

Charlie Abernathy: "Don't do this! Don't throw away your career for this! Walk away!"

Jack looks back to Sybyl, taking a few deep breaths. The storm in his eyes slowly subsides and he drops the knife to the mat. Charlie scrambles to the mat and collects it as quickly as he can. Jack eventually removes his forearm from Sybyl's throat and takes a step back, allowing Sybyl some room to breathe.

Abernathy takes a step in front of Jack, attempting to take control of the situation.

Charlie Abernathy: "Forgive me. Jack isn't exactly what you'd call a great small talker. I believe what he was trying to say was..."

Charlie looks to Jack for a clue but Jack only leers at Sybyl. Charlie turns back to Sybyl and improvises.

Charlie Abernathy: "Look, you interrupted the BFW World Championship final at New Year's Massacre, filling Jackie Boy's head with ghost stories... So ready to talk when it was convenient for you. Now Jack comes to engage in a dialogue with you and you've got a lump in your throat? What gives?"

TBC by Tommy Diamond
Back to top Go down
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:15 am

With the usual illegible look on his eyes, Sybyl stares at Jack, still without saying a word. He then gives a quick but intense look at Charlie, before focusing once again on Colter, who's raging and clenching his fists. He adjusts the mask covering his face, calmly and pacing every single movement as slowly as he can, in clear contrast to Colter's fiery temper. Once again, he turns his attention to Charlie.

Sybyl: "I'm sorry, mister Abemathy, but I'm not entirely sure you're the one Jack is listening right now."

The old manager looks at Jack, looking for some clues about what Sybyl's words means.

Sybyl: "But nonetheless, I appreciate the fact you are keeping his elbow away from my throat."

He takes a small step forward, Charlie is now the only thing separating him from Jack Colter.

Sybyl: "What I know, is what you clearly don't know. What I know, is what you want to know. What I know, is what you need to know."

Suddenly, everyone in the Arena goes quiet, listening closely to Sybyl's almost whispered words.

Sybyl: "That's right, I know all about your past, and no kidding when I say I know it better than you could ever do. 
I can tell you if what wakes you up at night is a memory or an hallucination. I can help you putting together all the pieces of that puzzle inside your brain, end even fill the holes. I have the answers you have been looking for the past months... 
I know the Truth."

For some seconds, both Jack and Charlie seems shocked and freezed by the masked man's words;  then, the shadow of a doubt appears on their faces. Anyway, before any of them is able to react or reply, Sybyl already rolled out of the ring, and is now seen walking up the ramp backwards, always staring at a once again furious Jack Colter, barely held by his manager.

Sybyl: "But there's no point for me to share it with someone who's not ready risk everything for it. 
I can't force you on your path of Truth, Jack. 
And you can't force the Truth on your way. 
Now, you have two roads in front of you. One is an highway, leading straight to the top, to that piece of gold you think I deprived you. 
The other one is a long and dark trail, far away from all the spotlights you are now used to bask in. But a huge reward, possibly even more precious than the Heavyweight Title is yours to take."

With that said, Sybyl turns back and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:01 am

Nice work.

But you don't need to centralise the RP, it all gets centralised in the show anyway, as part of the background code.
Back to top Go down
Jack Colter
Peacemaker
Jack Colter

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Jack puts one leg between the ropes in order to give chase to Sybyl. However, he is soon clutched by the back of the shirt by Abernathy.

Charlie Abernathy: "Forget him! Forget the riddles! THINK!"

The old man clearly has no means to physically restrain Colter from chasing Sybyl, and yet Jack pauses on the ring apron, willing to hear Charlie out.

Charlie Abernathy: "Jack, once you go down that rabbit hole, you ain't ever comin' back."

Jack's hand shakes on the top rope as he watches Sybyl step behind the curtain. He slowly turns his head toward Charlie.

Jack Colter: "I need this!"

Charlie Abernathy: "Yeah, well, maybe you don't."

Jack's eyes narrow on Charlie. Abernathy instinctively takes a step backward.

Charlie Abernathy: "You're finally getting your life together after the accident, Jack. Turning your life around. You start revisiting them old haunts, you erase everything you've worked for over the past few years. EVERYTHING! Do you want that to happen?"

Jack's head sinks as Charlie continues.

Charlie Abernathy: "Sybyl was right about one thing. You're at a fork in the road. That highway to the top? This is it, Jack. It starts tonight against Tommy Stone. He's a tough cat but you knock him off and you prove you deserve another shot at that strap, Jack. Sharpe still has faith in you, Jackie, but you need to commit!"

Colter turns his head to look at the top of the ramp.

Charlie Abernathy: "Now!"

Jack's head snaps back to Charlie. Turmoil is written all over his face.

Reluctantly, he steps back inside the ring. Charlie steps up beside him and pats him on the back.

Charlie Abernathy: "You made the right choice, my friend."

Emily: "There you have it, folks! Colter! Stone! Next!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Colter
Peacemaker
Jack Colter

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:29 pm

The entire segment:

The commentators are cut off as QOTSA's "Six Shooter" begins to play. Sybyl's eyes dart to the top of the ramp, where Jack Colter cracks his neck to one side, then the other. Charlie Abernathy hounds him down the ramp in an attempt to restrain him, but the old man isn't strong enough to stop Colter, who simply brushes him off as he marches toward the ring with a certain focus in his eyes. The crowd bustles with chatter as Sybyl calmly observes Jack as he makes his way up the steps.

Emily: "Looks to me like Jack Colter is seeking the Truth! Will he get what he came for from Sybyl?"

Lance: "I'm not sure Jack is looking for conversation tonight after what occurred at New Year's Massacre."

Jack swiftly jogs up the steel steps and climbs inside the ring with no hesitation. Charlie gracelessly follows behind as he squeezes between the bottom and middle ropes, before catching up to Jack and tugging at his arm. Without a second thought, Jack gives Charlie a shove, sending the short man on his ass before Colter walks directly up to Sybyl and corners him. Nose-to-nose with Sybyl now, Jack mutters something, barely audible to the audience at home. Sybyl stands completely still, offering no response, which only serves to frustrate Jack even more.

Jack snarls, shoving Sybyl into the turnbuckle and pushing his right forearm tight to Sybyl's neck as he shouts loud enough for the microphones to pick him up now.

Jack Colter: "What do you know?!"

Sybyl responds with nothing more than a steely gaze.

Emily: "He'd probably answer more readily if you removed your forearm from his larynx!"

Lance: "There's only been evidence to the contrary thus far, Emily."

Nearly frothing from the mouth, Colter reaches his left hand back to place his hand on the switchblade clipped on his trousers.

Jack Colter: "I'll ask this one more time. What. do. you. KNOW?"

He draws the switchblade from his pocket and opens it with a simple flick of the wrist.

Emily: "Woah! He's got a knife!"

Lance: "He's looking to carve Sybyl up like a Christmas ham!"

Charlie Abernathy: "Jack!"

Colter cocks his head to the left and narrows his gaze upon Charlie, whom has managed to collect himself off his rotund posterior and fetched a microphone from ringside while Jack was engaged in 'discussion' with Sybyl.

Charlie Abernathy: "Don't do this! Don't throw away your career for this! Walk away!"

Jack looks back to Sybyl, taking a few deep breaths. The storm in his eyes slowly subsides and he drops the knife to the mat. Charlie scrambles to the mat and collects it as quickly as he can. Jack eventually removes his forearm from Sybyl's throat and takes a step back, allowing Sybyl some room to breathe.

Abernathy takes a step in front of Jack, attempting to take control of the situation.

Charlie Abernathy: "Forgive me. Jack isn't exactly what you'd call a great small talker. I believe what he was trying to say was..."

Charlie looks to Jack for a clue but Jack only leers at Sybyl. Charlie turns back to Sybyl and improvises.

Charlie Abernathy: "Look, you interrupted the BFW World Championship final at New Year's Massacre, filling Jackie Boy's head with ghost stories... So ready to talk when it was convenient for you. Now Jack comes to engage in a dialogue with you and you've got a lump in your throat? What gives?"

With the usual illegible look on his eyes, Sybyl stares at Jack, still without saying a word. He then gives a quick but intense look at Charlie, before focusing once again on Colter, who's raging and clenching his fists. He adjusts the mask covering his face, calmly and pacing every single movement as slowly as he can, in clear contrast to Colter's fiery temper. Once again, he turns his attention to Charlie.

Sybyl: "I'm sorry, mister Abemathy, but I'm not entirely sure you're the one Jack is listening right now."

The old manager looks at Jack, looking for some clues about what Sybyl's words means.

Sybyl: "But nonetheless, I appreciate the fact you are keeping his elbow away from my throat."

He takes a small step forward, Charlie is now the only thing separating him from Jack Colter.

Sybyl: "What I know, is what you clearly don't know. What I know, is what you want to know. What I know, is what you need to know."

Suddenly, everyone in the Arena goes quiet, listening closely to Sybyl's almost whispered words.

Sybyl: "That's right, I know all about your past, and no kidding when I say I know it better than you could ever do. 
I can tell you if what wakes you up at night is a memory or an hallucination. I can help you putting together all the pieces of that puzzle inside your brain, end even fill the holes. I have the answers you have been looking for the past months... 
I know the Truth."

For some seconds, both Jack and Charlie seems shocked and freezed by the masked man's words;  then, the shadow of a doubt appears on their faces. Anyway, before any of them is able to react or reply, Sybyl already rolled out of the ring, and is now seen walking up the ramp backwards, always staring at a once again furious Jack Colter, barely held by his manager.

Sybyl: "But there's no point for me to share it with someone who's not ready risk everything for it. 
I can't force you on your path of Truth, Jack. 
And you can't force the Truth on your way. 
Now, you have two roads in front of you. One is an highway, leading straight to the top, to that piece of gold you think I deprived you. 
The other one is a long and dark trail, far away from all the spotlights you are now used to bask in. But a huge reward, possibly even more precious than the Heavyweight Title is yours to take."

With that said, Sybyl turns back and leaves.

Jack puts one leg between the ropes in order to give chase to Sybyl. However, he is soon clutched by the back of the shirt by Abernathy.

Charlie Abernathy: "Forget him! Forget the riddles! THINK!"

The old man clearly has no means to physically restrain Colter from chasing Sybyl, and yet Jack pauses on the ring apron, willing to hear Charlie out.

Charlie Abernathy: "Jack, once you go down that rabbit hole, you ain't ever comin' back."

Jack's hand shakes on the top rope as he watches Sybyl step behind the curtain. He slowly turns his head toward Charlie.

Jack Colter: "I need this!"

Charlie Abernathy: "Yeah, well, maybe you don't."

Jack's eyes narrow on Charlie. Abernathy instinctively takes a step backward.

Charlie Abernathy: "You're finally getting your life together after the accident, Jack. Turning your life around. You start revisiting them old haunts, you erase everything you've worked for over the past few years. EVERYTHING! Do you want that to happen?"

Jack's head sinks as Charlie continues.

Charlie Abernathy: "Sybyl was right about one thing. You're at a fork in the road. That highway to the top? This is it, Jack. It starts tonight against Tommy Stone. He's a tough cat but you knock him off and you prove you deserve another shot at that strap, Jack. Sharpe still has faith in you, Jackie, but you need to commit!"

Colter turns his head to look at the top of the ramp.

Charlie Abernathy: "Now!"

Jack's head snaps back to Charlie. Turmoil is written all over his face.

Reluctantly, he steps back inside the ring. Charlie steps up beside him and pats him on the back.

Charlie Abernathy: "You made the right choice, my friend."

Emily: "There you have it, folks! Colter! Stone! Next!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking The Truth   Seeking The Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking The Truth
Page 1 of 1