Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Power Of Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

The Power Of Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Power Of Truth   The Power Of Truth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Once again, the camera cuts back to the poorly lit, empty and old fashioned room we recognize as Sybyl's hideout. He slowly walks in front of the camera, crossing his arms on his chest before start speaking.

Sybyl: "A couple of weeks ago, I gave you all a taste of the power of Truth. 
Most of you think that I took Jack Colter's chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion away from him. 
I didn't"

He pauses for some seconds, standing still in front of the camera, without moving a muscle.

Sybyl: "To be honest, quoting a famous saying, I didn't screw Jack... 
Jack screwed Jack. 
All I did was share a small fragment of knowledge with him. I probably overestimated his thirst for Truth, thinking that after all this time, he was ready for it. 
But i guess there's a lesson lying in here, a warning for everyone in BFW, if you will. 
No matter how tough you think you are, no matter how many lies you tell yourself to convince you that you're untouchable. When Truth strikes, it strikes hard... 
And you can never tell when the time comes."

For a brief moment, he diasppears from the framing, quickly coming back with what looks like a file, reading something from it, before looking once again in the camera.

Sybyl: "And here comes another one. Grew up in none other than the Sin City."

He takes out a picture of Gareth Tremont from the file, and walks away from the camera, heading to the wall behind him, to a board where the pictures of BFW wrestler are hanging. 
He pins Gath's photo next to some notes, written in code. He then grabs a red marker, and writes something under it. 

The Power Of Truth 34-10

LIAR

Sybyl: "I only scratched the surface of your past, but indeed you are an interesting character, Tremont..." 

Just like that, Sybyl put out the torch lighting the room, leaving it in complete darkness. His footsteps can be heard as he walks away, leaving the room.  
Back to top Go down

The Power Of Truth
Page 1 of 1