Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth is out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

The Truth is out there? Empty
PostSubject: The Truth is out there?   The Truth is out there? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 7:43 am

Lance: "After yet another amazing match, we now know that [insert name] advances to the semifinal match, at our next Pay-Per-View. But who will his opponent be? We'll find out in our next match, tonight's Main Event!"

Emily: "That's right Lance. Anyway, we need to wait a bit longer to discover who's going to be the last man advancing to the next round. Brutality will be back soon, right after the commercial...”

Emily's last word can't be heard, as apparently, her microphone stopped working. At the same time, the tron flashes up, although the only thing displayed on it is statics. A few seconds later, everything turns back to normal.

Emily: "I apologize ladies and gentlemen, but it looks like we are experiencing some technical difficulties. Hopefully everything will be fixed as we come back after...

Once again, the tron lights up. This time, a clip starts rolling. The camera is showing a poorly lit room, arguably some very old building, with exposed bricks walls. The framing slowly moves, until a huge board comes into sight. All over it, we can see hanging pictures of almost every staff member and active wrestler in Brutal Force Wrestling. Suddenly, someone starts speaking, out of the frame.

???: "Everything just looks so great about this place.
The owner made an excellent job, a wise investment for a small part of his immense fortune. An Hollywood worth production for a stellar roster, with the good mix of world class athletes and young but yet talented upstarters..
Overall, the best wrestling product you can ever dream of, don't you think?”

The camera starts zooming closer to the board. Next to every single picture, someone handwrote some notes. Taking a closer look, these notes are written with weird symbols, in what defenitely looks like a code. Although, under every single picture, a word can easily be read, standing out written in red: LIAR

???: “Of course, only if you somehow manage to ignore the reek of falsehood that taints and corrupts this place.
All the shiny lights, all the pyros, all the noises can't cover the stain of debauchery and dishonesty spreading all over Brutal Force Wrestling.”

Slowly, the camera pans to the left, away from the board. It stops soon after, on the treshold of a long, dark corridor, a tunnel with a feeble light at the end.

???: “In a world where lies becomes reality, and liars's faces are on the cover of magazines and posters, worshipped by the same people they keep deceiving...”

The speaker finally steps out from the darkness and walks in front of the camera, standing right at the beginning of the dark hallway. He's wearing what looks like a fancy black uniform. The lower part of his face is covered by a mask.

???: “... Truth shall wear a mask.”

With slow movements, he crosses his arms on his chest.

???: “You can call me Sybyl, the mouthpiece of Truth.
I will expose every dirty little secret hidden in BWF.
You deserve to know who you're really cheering for, and whose pockets you're putting your money into.
You deserve the Truth.
The question now is:
Can you handle it?”

He turns back, walking towards the light.
As soon as he gets out of sight, the tron shuts off.
A camera quickly cuts back to the announcer's desk. Emily and Lance seems completely confused, uncertain about what to do next.

Emily: “That was definetely odd...”

Lance: “Great, another lunatic is coming to Brutal Force Wrestling. But I must admit, he made me curious...
What's your dirty little secret Emily?”

The young commentator lowers her eyes and blushes, ignoring her colleague's question and trying to quickly change subject.

Emily: “I.. We still need to cut to commercial I think... Hopefully, without any further interruption”

This time, the live feed of “Brutality #2” cuts back successfully to the sponsors' advertisement
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is out there?   The Truth is out there? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:18 pm

No need to centralise, as the background code centers the entire show anyway. Adding the code here, too, just wastes our word count.

Otherwise, a great RP, and it fits the character you outlined to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth is out there?   The Truth is out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth is out there?
Page 1 of 1