Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking The Destroyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Seeking The Destroyer Empty
PostSubject: Seeking The Destroyer   Seeking The Destroyer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:56 pm

A video package begins to play, accompanied by some soft music. The scene opens on a cafe. A hooded man is sat at a table by the window, beside him a woman, also hooded. The camera pans to the bar, where a fat man is berating the waitress.

Fat guy: ''Hey, hey you! Yes, you. What's this? I mean, do you really call this bacon? Do you people even know how to cook? Huh, well?''

The man is so irate that his face begins to redden and globs of spittle fly out at the poor girl.

Fat guy: ''Hey, you stupid bitch, I'm talking to you!''

The waitress takes a step back. The fat guy stands from his seat and marches around the bar. He starts pushing the girl. Nobody reacts.

Back at the table, the woman looks up from beneath her hood. The man beside her has no interest in the brawl, but she nods toward the fat guy. The man grunts, but obeys and stands. He walks over toward the fat guy.

Fat guy: ''The fuck you want?''

The hooded man stares at - or perhaps through - the fat man. Still angered, the fat guy pushes the man in his chest. The man looks down, and then back up. This time his calm face is replaced by a near snarl. Before the fat guy can react, the hooded man picks him up, his legs dangling freely below him. He slams the fat guy down onto the counter, before picking him back up and throwing him over the counter, down to the floor below.

The fat guy staggers and stumbles, his nose bloodied.

Fat guy: ''You're a psycho!''

The hooded man slowly peels the hood back from his head, revealing his identity as Akragth, and then he smirks.

Akragth: ''You have no idea.''

The man they call ''The Destroyer'' lumbers forward and in the blink of an eye the fat guy has been launched out of the door and into the street. Unfazed by what just happened, Akragth simply returns to his seat and pulls his hood back up. The waitress approaches them.

Waitress: ''Thank you. Please, your bill...it's on the house, okay?''

The woman beside Akragth looks to the waitress.

Woman: ''Trust me, he didn't do it for you love. So run along now. Go on, go!''

Before the pair can relax again, a man, one previously unseen by either, approaches them and sits at their table.

Unknown man: ''Very impressive, Akragth. Very impressive indeed.''

Woman: ''Akragth...haven't heard that name in a long time now. Not sure I know who you--''

Her words trail off when Akragth places his hand on her arm.

Akragth: ''It's okay, Sophia. He clearly knows his stuff. The question is, why is he bothering us?''

Man: ''Well, my name is Zacharias Alder, and I'm here to make you an offer...''

As Akragth and Sophia look to each other, the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Seeking The Destroyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season One :: Brutality 01-
Jump to: