Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Year's Massacre Feedback

Go down 
+7
Jack Colter
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Akragth
AdamWolfe
Pm Helm
Eight69
Tommy Diamond
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

New Year's Massacre Feedback Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:58 pm

Despite several hiccups and the holiday break, I'm super happy with how much content went into our show and the level of effort shown in most departments.

In particular, I'd like to give a shout out to Vossler for writing several matches, and Zjack for putting together a fantastic main event, as well as helping me with other areas in the show.

After tinkering with our scoring system, we ended up with just the one draw this week, which was great news. I can tell you that the main event match had just a 2 score difference between first and fourth, so great work all around there. It's not a coincidence that after three shows, the top four spots in our ranking are taken by the four finalists. It's probably also no coincidence that Amis currently has the highest overall RP score across all our of shows so far. A worthy winner if there ever was one, so congratulations to him. I look forward to seeing who rises to the challenge now.

Congratulations are also in order for Anthony, who bested the bunch of us in the ladder match, and to Vossler for finally picking up a title win.

Anyway, let me know what you thought, be it good, bad, or somewhere in between.

Last edited by Akragth on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 am

After reading Mikael's rp I sensed that he was going to introduce his two new characters during the main event. And knowing that I was already going to distract Jack in it, I was a bit worried about how you guys could put two interference in one match... Well, congratulations on doing it and have it make sense! I know from experience that it's not easy to deal with so much overbooking when writing matches

The PPV was great, I enjoyed every single part of it
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:23 am

Godamn that's possibly the best show I've ever read. Really really good. Thanks Ak and all the ones who worked on it, I'm sure it is a pain in the ass to put up that show together on this forum. Excellent matches, commentary, edition, everything overall.

I'd like to congratulate Amis for the title win. It's well deserved. Enjoy it, lad. I'd also like to mention that it's a honor being part of that main event lol. I mean, really... Y'all know I like your stuff and the fact that I'm worthy of hanging with y'all rping wise means a lot to me.

Of course, congratulations everyone for the awesome rps.

And yeah Tommy, I was told before that Jack would have a feud being set up at the PPV. He didn't tell me any names, though. I had that in mind when I was writing my spot. Like you said, everything made sense. Awesome match, Jack. Really good. Also, looking foward to see Tommy vs Jack developing lol. Jack knows I'm a fan of his stuff and I like yours too, Tommy.

Summarizing... Great job everyone. Great show.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:38 am

Really good read. It was an amazing show and everyone should be happy with it.

Being involved in the main event with three of the best TWG had to offer put a lot of pressure on me, despite being as experienced as I am, and it pushed me to write one of the best RPs I've written in my 6/7 years of RP'ing.

Congratulations to Voss, you've finally made it to a championship level you've always written some interesting things over the years and I look forward to seeing how you progress.

Finally, I look forward to defending my title against possibly the most skilled individuals a federation has put together in a very long time. Of course, I aim to keep the belt for as long as possible but I hope that my future opponents don't make it easy for me Razz
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 am

Wolfe hits finisher better than their creators.

10/10 Would Wolfe again.

7/4 Critics rate Wolfe the greatest finishest of all time
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:49 am

Fuck You I'm Amis Shelton wrote:
-snip-

Your scores speak for themselves. It was a narrow win, but nevertheless I deserved one.

Also, I want to change your forum name to ''Fuck you, I'm the world champion" now.

Pm Helm wrote:
Thanks for summarising my character with this line in particular Ak: Lance: "This Dictator Helm is one slick customer. He knows how to win a battle without even getting his hands dirty."- I think that's what I would have wrote myself had I been commentating and my opponent not turned up! Thanks!

Credit where it's due, Zack wrote that Smile
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:52 am

Akragth wrote:

Your scores speak for themselves. It was a narrow win, but nevertheless I deserved one.

Also, I want to change your forum name to ''Fuck you, I'm the world champion" now.

Done. Although, character limit is a bitch..
Back to top Go down
Jack Colter
Peacemaker
Jack Colter

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:02 am

I appreciate all the ideas and contributions for the main event I received from the other 3 guys and Sybyl. It gave me something to work toward and helped me form the direction of the match, even if it was complete chaos the entire way.

Solid work from the roster during the holiday season, so kudos for that.

Extra thanks to the match writers for this show, in particular Vossler, who saved our hide late in the game. Stellar work. And of course, thanks to Ak for throwing this monstrosity together.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:47 am

Good show. Thanks for putting my RP in and editing it. I'll make sure I have a better quality RP next show. I learned it's quite difficult to formulate an RP from an iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 am

Cartwright wrote:
Enjoyed the show! The ladder match and main event match were particularly fun to read! Loh vs Tommy Stone had lots of good detail! Sin Min vs Wolfe was funny!  8)

I notice the Marcus red, Gary Cartwright blue, Portuguese Journalist purple and Bernie gold being hard to read against the background! Noticed a couple of coding tags sneak into promos! Smile

Well aren't you quite the eagle eyed man!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:43 pm

I enjoyed the whole show quite a bit. I'm excited to be a contender, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Massacre Feedback   New Year's Massacre Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Massacre Feedback
Page 1 of 1