Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5

Go down 
+5
Tommy Diamond
Cartwright
Rey
Sinister Minister
Eight69
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Empty
PostSubject: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 am

Oh well, for some reason (and odd timing! :’D ) Rey isn’t doing the review for the last show. Or maybe he was planning to; however, he is taking too damn long. Anyway, I’ve been reading every show since the 1st one, so I thought maybe I could be writing some reviews as well… I won’t review like Rey does, though.

My idea is to review the whole show overall; the main storylines on-going and my OPINIONS on them. Notice that I capitalized opinions… Obviously, it does not mean that I am right or wrong. It doesn’t mean that my reviews should be taken personally or whatever. It’s purely based on my personal tastes and point of view, so if you don’t like it, I say sooooooooooooooorry. (Actually, I’d say something else but I’m trying to look mature.)

Anyway, this time, I’ll follow Rey’s style. Just for feedbacks really, if y’all ain’t like this review, I won’t write any other lol.

So, the show overall was really good. The quality is not dropping at all, in fact, it only increases. Obviously, I won’t mention my own stuff (looks at O-Solo), so here we go, honorable mentions first.

Honorable mentions:

-> Chip:

Chip’s roleplays don’t fail to entertain me. Ben’s lines, specifically, got me laughing. Most of them are pretty much wtf speeches, but they are the good wtf ones. Chip has that whole charismatic style, while Adi keeps it serious. Good combination of gimmicks.

Though, I’d like to see Chip in a good feud for storyline progression. I’d really like to see Chip interaction with a couple of the members of the roster.

-> Wolfe & Vossler:

I already know both of them, so I’m not surprised with the fact that they’ve been writing good roleplays pretty much since the 1st show. Their alliance; however, is what pleases me the most. I think the whole weird style of Wolfe + Vossler’s seriousness fit very well… In my opinion, the alliance is not one sided. Y’know, there are always those folks that like to claim that one member or another carries the team, while the rest carries the bags.

Both Vossler and Wolfe have been pulling weight. Vossler deserves being the Carnage Champion and is making that title relevant. I do hope to see Wolfe chasing a title or something like that, though his gimmick doesn’t really make it necessary.

Closer runner-ups:

-> Sinister:

Last show’s roleplay was really good. In my opinion, it was your best in BFW so far. See, I’d like to suggest you something. I like Tommy’s speeches; they are as funny as his “don’t give a fuck brah” style, but I’d really like to see Sinister having more speeches.

I think you have a creative gimmick in hands, very creative. The silly young guy that usually talks shit and the whole wrestling-god thing by Sinister. Oh, I’d like to see how they met each other someday. The whole church idea was quite interesting; the descriptions were awesome and really had me imagining the situation in my mind. Finally, Sinister’s speeches made him look quite badass, and I don’t even have to mention the cross on fire. Razz

Yes, this is important... IMAGERY. I really appreciate such thing and Sinister delivered.

-> Amis:

Amis has been doing well since 1st show, bottom line. I don’t know why but I really see him as The Rock of BFW lol. Don’t get me wrong, though… I’m aware that it’s not intentional at all; I just tend to compare a couple of characters to real life wrestlers.

Amis is charismatic, confident and knows that he is the motherfuckin’ number one of the place. When I imagine one of his promos, I can visualize the whole badass braggadocio & style. His speeches are straight to the point, he surely likes to keep it real and I like that.

I’ve already said it before and I’ll say it again, Amis as the World Champion is surely being worth it.

-> Cartwright:

Man, this fucking Cart… I’m serious; Cart is the funniest roleplayer that I’ve ever met. I’m not even saying this because he is my RP mentor, no bias. The last show’s roleplay had the funniest intro that I’ve read in the last months. Only intros that could beat that one are The Hero’s ones; and for those who don’t know who that is, The Hero is just another iconic Cart’s character.

Cart is a damn veteran; his roleplays pass me that feeling. No one should fuck with him or else he’ll smash a damn steel chair across your face and drink some Jack Daniels while he stomps your move less body on the floor.

Oh, of course, the whole roleplay overall was excellent written and funny. What I like the most is the fact that Cart can keep it serious and funny at the same time. I also feel like Cart has that “Simpsons” comedy style, so it’s a bonus.

Best of the week!!!

-> Jack & Sybyl:

Both men have been keeping my interest literally since their first roleplays. I’m not even kidding, I read each and every single word that they write in their RPs, and their storyline is VERY interesting. Obviously, that is my taste, my opinion. I like how aggressive and unpredictable Jack is, while Sybyl is quite mysterious, intriguing.

I feel like Jack chose the right show to cut an in-ring promo. I was looking forward to see how he’d interact with the crowd and he didn’t disappoint. In the meanwhile, we finally see the mysterious Sybyl in the arena, playing his mind games.

Honestly, every week they got me feeling like Jack will chase Sybyl around like a maniac to stab him, for exposing personal information to the public. Jack vs Sybyl is the best storyline on-going in my opinion. And that roleplay was excellent to hype the Steel City’s match… I am really looking forward to see what happens.

---------------------------

So there ya go, the RPs review. Have in mind that from the PPV on, I’ll review the show overall, not just the best roleplays. Oh and soz for the broken English, y’know, English ain’t my main language etc etc etc bye X.
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Nice read and thanks for the mention!

Sinister will start to talk more. I've been trying to figure out really what to do with him which is why Tommy has been speaking most of the time.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks once again Smile
I agree, Jack's interaction with the crowd was perfect. And the time was right for Sybyl to show up too.
Now I know you won't praise yourself but Benny and Scarlett rp was hilarious, and your feud with Zombie is great. I don't know how you can switch so easily between two so much different characters.
Overall, another great show, congrats to everyone
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 pm

It's nice to hear other's opinions on story lines and potential ideas of where they could be taking it. Great job!

(Also, your English is fantastic!)
Back to top Go down
Sinister Minister

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:48 pm

I agree with what people are saying.  It's nice to hear a NON BIASED opinion.

I hope for more even if I'm not mentioned!  Rey has competition! Your English is fine.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Oh well, my review is going forward then. I'm still tryna decide whats the best thing to do, though. I wonder if I should just save the review for the PPVs or if I should review every show. PPVs are pretty much the closure/climax of storylines, so seems like the best show to review the whole thing. But I can still review the "regular" shows, the reviews won't as detailed as the PPV, so I'll basically just talk about the show's quality and some important storyline progressions, I guess.

Your opinions on that?

And I appreciate your words, guys. Thanks a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Also, Vossler has a good idea there. Anyone can review shows anyway lol, as far as I'm concerned, every single rper could do so if they wanted. I do think that more reviews are best for business, because people have different opinions & tastes.

My main objective is to provide a different point of view and mere suggestions and opinions on the storylines. Y'know, it's good to know whether your storyline is going well or not. Speaking for myself, I feel really pleased when someone compliments my storyline, just like Diamond just did. Compliments &/or constructive criticism for the win.
Back to top Go down
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:00 am

I thought it was ok
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:54 am

Eight69 wrote:
I'm still tryna decide whats the best thing to do, though. I wonder if I should just save the review for the PPVs or if I should review every show.

I guess my main question would be to ask if you feel like you have time to review every show? Not that it would matter if you missed one or two, but it depends on your situation if you think you can promise yourself a review every show. Otherwise I would like to see that but, as you said, making them more brief than the PPV shows.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:10 am

Wolfe demands that every but Wolfe write a review!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5   Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rey's (NOT) ~ Mikael's review #5
Page 1 of 1