Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuck You I'm The Champ
Amis Fucking Shelton
Fuck You I'm The Champ

Wrestler Name(s) : Amis Shelton

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Empty
PostSubject: No One Loves Me & Neither Do I   No One Loves Me & Neither Do I Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 am

The scene swiftly switches from the previous segment to the Brutal Force Wrestling training room. Inside the room are three people: BFW's doctor Jackie Sullivan, her assistant Tom (as presented by his proud name badge) and the BFW World Heavyweight Champion, Amis Shelton. You'd think that after all that's happened in the past two weeks, that Amis would be at home at the very least. Instead, he's jogging at a half pace, with a slight incline, on the treadmill with the faint buzzing sounds of rock music coming from his earbuds. Amis favours his back with each plant of his foot, showing obvious discomfort from the multiple attacks he suffered. Tom checks the time spent on the treadmill before decreasing the incline to flat as Amis slows down and eventually rolls off the treadmill. The World Champ pulls out one of the buds from his ear as he moved over towards Jackie's table, where Tom has set up a rather large cooling pad to help deal with all the lacerations on Amis' back. Amis was also sporting a black eye and the reddening of the skin on his chest and neck, but it was at least beginning to fade.

As Amis lay on the cooling pad, Jackie approached him holding a piece of paper in each hand. She presents them to Amis, but they do not trigger any real reaction from him, in fact the faint buzzing sounds of Amis' playlist from his Samsung Galaxy phone is the  only sound that fills the room, until Jackie sighs.

Jack: "This is where you make my job difficult Amis.. One of these papers say that I'm medically clearing you to compete tonight against Jack Colter, the other says that you're too banged up and that you'll need to sit out for an extended period of time. I don't need my medical degree to know that the latter is true. You know it too Amis. I could throw out random medical buzzwords and phrases like 'for the sake of your long-term career...' but we both know that it would fall on deaf ears."

Jackie has been the 'go to gal' for all the BFW superstars, whether they suffer from paper cuts or torn ligaments. She knew everyone that laced up a pair of boots and could also tell you their allergy information, however she took it upon herself to personally check up on Amis when he needed medical attention, no matter how many times Amis refused. The champ sat up and propped up on to the table, sitting indian style and performing light yoga in an attempt to loosen himself up as much as possible before his main event match. This prompted Jackie to scoff and scrunch up the document which ordered Amis to go home, launching it into the waste bin in the far corner. Nice shot.

Jack: "What's the end goal of all this Amis? What do you achieve by going out there tonight? Because right now, you're at about sixty per-cent and that's me being generous. They beat you up real good a couple of weeks ago, twice. Instead of resting, like a sane person, you jumped on the next flight to Portugal and wrestled for FSW and let's be real here Amis, for someone of your quality that match against Khaos was way too close. Do I need to remind you that you still haven't properly recovered from that Hell in a Cell match a few months ago?"

Amis doesn't respond. Jackie sighs and hands over the document that notes that Amis is cleared to compete over to her assistant Tom and orders him to hand the document over to Mr. Adler. Tom obeys and exits the room. After hearing the door shut, Jackie pulls her chair and sits down in front of Amis.

Jack: "Now that he's gone, are you going to stop giving me the silent treatment?"

Amis Shelton: "I don't trust Tim.."

The BFW doctor chuckles.

Jack: "There we go.. I can't say I blame you. Now, why are you here right now? Is that so important to you, that you'd leave Allana at home?"

Jackie points over to the adjacent corner of the room, where Amis' placed his bags. The World Championship title can be seen shining in the opening of the bag. Amis' eyes widen as if someone punched him in the gut at the mention of his wife.

Amis Shelton: "Everyone is saying that this will be the biggest test of my World Championship reign. Do you know what I've said this week? Absolutely nothing. Everyone see's this as Amis Shelton vs Jack Colter for the World Championship. I see it as a chance to get my hands on that scumbag and beat fifty shades of shit out of him. I don't care about the beatings he's given me, what bothers me is that he's hiding behind his god-daughter and then he put his hands on my wife."

Amis clenches his fists but then grasps his ankles, holding a 45 degree angle with his legs for thirty seconds before going down to a 15 degree angle.

Amis Shelton: "Did you hear about her injuries?"

Jack: "Concussion, a couple of broken ribs, few sprains and a lot of bruises."

Amis Shelton: "She hasn't wrestled in two years Doc.. That wasn't a match, it was an assault. I can't forgive that."

Jack: "She's a tough cookie, tougher than most people I know. From what I've heard, she's going to make a full recovery.. Eventually. But I'm more concerned about your well-being. If, and trust me it's a very big if, you beat Jack Colter tonight you know for a fact that Adler will have another person in line waiting for you almost immediately. Who's to say that I won't see you back in here in a couple of hours time anyway? If that happens Amis, I won't have a choice but to sideline you, and I'm not talking a few weeks here. Im talking of up to a year at home."

Amis slides off the table, still favouring his back as he lands on his feet.

Amis Shelton: "That won't happen."

Jack: "How can you be so sure?"

Amis Shelton: "When you've wrestled for as long as I have, you begin to develop plans for matches. Last time I checked the MRI, my brain still works."

Jackie folds her arms, intrigued.

Jack: "And what is this plan you have?"

Amis Shelton: "Plan A: I out-wrestle Jack Colter and beat the crap out of him."

Jack: "Plan B?"

Amis Shelton: "I won't need a Plan B.. Plan A hasn't failed me, yet."

Jack Sullivan smirks. Solid plan overall.

Jack: "Well it seems like Colter and The Order wasn't able to bruise your ego. Probably the only thing still in-tact. Now is that a blessing or a curse?"

Amis Shelton: "Probably both. One thing is for sure though. Everyone and anyone that Adler sends out tonight, gets punched in the mouth with the exception of the big boss himself.."

The Real Fuckin' Deal walks over to his bags, zipping it shut and heading towards the door.

Amis Shelton: "He gets, at minimum, two punches in the mouth."

Jackie sighs again as Amis exits the door, only to be immediately met by Tom who was returning from Adler's office. Amis stares at him.

Amis Shelton: "Fuck you, Timmy.."

A bewildered Tom looks on in awe as Amis walks, with a slight limp, out of the scene. Tom enters the training room again as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

No One Loves Me & Neither Do I
Page 1 of 1