Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hydra's bullshit last minute RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grant Bennett
Cornrow Kenny
Grant Bennett

Wrestler Name(s) : Grant Ward Bennett

Hydra's bullshit last minute RP Empty
PostSubject: Hydra's bullshit last minute RP   Hydra's bullshit last minute RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:59 am

After the previous the segment has finished airing, the camera fades out to the ring as Lucy prepares to make the introduction for the next match.

Lucy: "Ladies and gentleman, the following contes-"

Suddenly a staff member from ringside enters the ring and whispers something in her ear before exiting back out the ring, Lucy seems confused, but shrugs and plays along.

Lucy: "Um, ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the ring the team of Grant Bennett and Roscar.. Hydra!"

As the crowd begins to boo, the members of BFW's most hated tag team, Grant Bennett and Roscar appear on the entrance ramp and begin to hastily make their entrance. Grant and Roscar both seem to be frowning and not in a good mood. Oddly enough, their entrance music is not playing. Grant and Roscar make their way to ringside and rush into the ring.

Grant Bennett: "Give me a fucking mic."

Grant goes up to Lucy and forcefully snatches the microphone from her hands. Lucy is appalled, but seeing how Roscar and Grant are visibly upset she chooses to step aside and not confront them. Meanwhile, Grant begins speaking into the microphone.

Grant Bennett: "Let's skip all the bullshit and get down to the truth. I'm sorry to announce this, but all of you fans who bought a ticket to see Hydra tear Epik United apart tonight, will not get to see this happen.. because the match has been CANCELLED."

A portion of the crowd begin to loudly boo. Some more vocal members of the crowd choose to start a "bullshit" chant instead.

Grant Bennett: "It is bullshit and you should be booing! I am mad as well! And not because I give a shit what matches you ugly sweaty swines in the audience want to see! I am mad that I won't be getting a chance to choke the life out of Hero in this ring right now like I anticipated to do for weeks!"

And now the crowd focuses their effort on booing Grant again. Whether he wanted it or not, he seemed to distract them from the real issue.

Grant Bennett: "I would have loved to tell you why the match has been pulled from the card, but goddamnit.. I don't even know the reason myself! If I had to guess Hero got busted for possession of illegal narcotics and that Mexican illegal got sent back over the border where he belongs."

Grant starts pacing around the ring, clearly getting more frustrated as the seconds pass.

Grant Bennett: "Roscar and I did not come into what might be BFW's biggest PPV ever only to have our match cancelled last minute! I'll be DAMNED if we don't have a match tonight! Redemption was gonna be our night! We were supposed to show the entire world watching why we are here, what we do and what happens to those who doubt us! And we're gonna do that whether management likes it or not! So as of right now, Roscar and I are doing what we always did when the powers that be didn't have jackshit planned for us, we came out here to pick our own fights."

Grant and Roscar now face in the direction of the entrance ramp.

Grant Bennett: "I am officially putting this roster of cowards on notice. If anyone backstage has the BALLS to come face the most vicious tag team on God's green earth today, come on out! I beg of you!"

Grant looks down to the mat and drops down to his knees, now looking up to the ceiling.  

Grant Bennett: "God.. big man in the sky, if you can hear me.. please.. PLEASE.. send Roscar and I two poor sons of bitches to lay the smackdown on!"

Grant jumps back up on his two feet.

Grant Bennett: "And if none of the cowards backstage are willing to come on out and face us, then Roscar and I will just go to the back right now and beat the ever living shit out of whoever crosses our path! And that's not a threat, that's a guaran-damn-tee! Now I want two wrestlers to come down to this ring and fight! Anyone!"

Grant is so mad his face is beginning to resemble a steaming tomato. It's the most angered BFW fans have ever seen Grant. Grant continues to angrily pace around the ring while waiting for potential opponents as Roscar tries calming him down to no avail.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hydra's bullshit last minute RP   Hydra's bullshit last minute RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 am

As if on que, Frostbite by Parkway Drive begins to blare throughout the arena. Stepping out to the top of the ramp is Jackson Frost and Austin Gale. Two men who are legends in their own right but have never been seen in BFW. Gale paces back and forth across the ramp, taking a few moments to show off his abs to the fans. While this is happening, Jackson pulls out a mic.

Frost: "Ladies and gentlemen. Standing before you are two of the top wrestlers to grace this arena. No, I don't mean the two headed snake you see standing in the ring. I mean the man with the money. The man with the power. The man with the hair, Jackson Frost. Standing beside me is the Gale Force himself, Austin Gale."

While saying this, Gale continues to pose and take pictures with the audience. Jackson begins to pace down to the ring while Gale slowly struts behind him.

Frost: "This poses the question, what brings us here? Why did we come to BFW? Why did we bother to come out of retirement just because these two betas issued a challenge. Should I tell the fine people, Gale?"

Realising he is being spoken to, Gale whips out a mic. After take a few moments to flex for the crowd, Gale raises the mic to his lips with his arms still flexed.

Gale: "Yeah."

Dropping the mic, Gale goes back to flexing for the crowd. Jackson shakes his head before looking back to the two men in the ring.

Frost: "We're are here because let's be real, ladies love winners. We were planning on hosting a Redemption after party, only ladies are invited, and decided that we could attract more with a win. But we needed an easy win since we haven't wrestled in years. We racked our brains trying to think of opponents for tonight. And what do we find? Tell them who we found, Gale."

Having a brief panic attack, Gale drops the fans phone he was using to take a selfie. He grabs his mic off the ground and raises it to his lips.

Throwing the mic down again, he regrabs the phone and starts to snap some more selfies.

Frost: "That's right, we found you two. So here we are. Standing in front of you. Ready to kick your asses for all the beautiful ladies in the back. So that leaves one more question. Are you ready, Gale?"

Turning and nodding to his opponent, Jackson climbs into the ring. Returning the phone to the fan, Gale grabs the mic one last time.

Again dropping the mic, Gale slides into the ring and stands next to his partner. They quickly high five each other as Lucy climbs into the ring to start the match.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Hydra's bullshit last minute RP   Hydra's bullshit last minute RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 am

After the previous the segment has finished airing, the camera fades out to the ring as Lucy prepares to make the introduction for the next match.

Lucy: "Ladies and gentleman, the following contes-"

Suddenly a staff member from ringside enters the ring and whispers something in her ear before exiting back out the ring, Lucy seems confused, but shrugs and plays along.

Lucy: "Um, ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the ring the team of Grant Bennett and Roscar.. Hydra!"

As the crowd begins to boo, the members of BFW's most hated tag team, Grant Bennett and Roscar appear on the entrance ramp and begin to hastily make their entrance. Grant and Roscar both seem to be frowning and not in a good mood. Oddly enough, their entrance music is not playing. Grant and Roscar make their way to ringside and rush into the ring.

Grant Bennett: "Give me a fucking mic."

Grant goes up to Lucy and forcefully snatches the microphone from her hands. Lucy is appalled, but seeing how Roscar and Grant are visibly upset she chooses to step aside and not confront them. Meanwhile, Grant begins speaking into the microphone.

Grant Bennett: "Let's skip all the bullshit and get down to the truth. I'm sorry to announce this, but all of you fans who bought a ticket to see Hydra tear Epik United apart tonight, will not get to see this happen.. because the match has been CANCELLED."

A portion of the crowd begin to loudly boo. Some more vocal members of the crowd choose to start a "bullshit" chant instead.

Grant Bennett: "It is bullshit and you should be booing! I am mad as well! And not because I give a shit what matches you ugly sweaty swines in the audience want to see! I am mad that I won't be getting a chance to choke the life out of Hero in this ring right now like I anticipated to do for weeks!"

And now the crowd focuses their effort on booing Grant again. Whether he wanted it or not, he seemed to distract them from the real issue.

Grant Bennett: "I would have loved to tell you why the match has been pulled from the card, but goddamnit.. I don't even know the reason myself! If I had to guess Hero got busted for possession of illegal narcotics and that Mexican illegal got sent back over the border where he belongs."

Grant starts pacing around the ring, clearly getting more frustrated as the seconds pass.

Grant Bennett: "Roscar and I did not come into what might be BFW's biggest PPV ever only to have our match cancelled last minute! I'll be DAMNED if we don't have a match tonight! Redemption was gonna be our night! We were supposed to show the entire world watching why we are here, what we do and what happens to those who doubt us! And we're gonna do that whether management likes it or not! So as of right now, Roscar and I are doing what we always did when the powers that be didn't have jackshit planned for us, we came out here to pick our own fights."

Grant and Roscar now face in the direction of the entrance ramp.

Grant Bennett: "I am officially putting this roster of cowards on notice. If anyone backstage has the BALLS to come face the most vicious tag team on God's green earth today, come on out! I beg of you!"

Grant looks down to the mat and drops down to his knees, now looking up to the ceiling.  

Grant Bennett: "God.. big man in the sky, if you can hear me.. please.. PLEASE.. send Roscar and I two poor sons of bitches to lay the smackdown on!"

Grant jumps back up on his two feet.

Grant Bennett: "And if none of the cowards backstage are willing to come on out and face us, then Roscar and I will just go to the back right now and beat the ever living shit out of whoever crosses our path! And that's not a threat, that's a guaran-damn-tee! Now I want two wrestlers to come down to this ring and fight! Anyone!"

Grant is so mad his face is beginning to resemble a steaming tomato. It's the most angered BFW fans have ever seen Grant. Grant continues to angrily pace around the ring while waiting for potential opponents as Roscar tries calming him down to no avail.

As if on que, Frostbite by Parkway Drive begins to blare throughout the arena. Stepping out to the top of the ramp is Jackson Frost and Austin Gale. Two men who are legends in their own right but have never been seen in BFW. Gale paces back and forth across the ramp, taking a few moments to show off his abs to the fans. While this is happening, Jackson pulls out a mic.

Frost: "Ladies and gentlemen. Standing before you are two of the top wrestlers to grace this arena. No, I don't mean the two headed snake you see standing in the ring. I mean the man with the money. The man with the power. The man with the hair, Jackson Frost. Standing beside me is the Gale Force himself, Austin Gale."

While saying this, Gale continues to pose and take pictures with the audience. Jackson begins to pace down to the ring while Gale slowly struts behind him.

Frost: "This poses the question, what brings us here? Why did we come to BFW? Why did we bother to come out of retirement just because these two betas issued a challenge. Should I tell the fine people, Gale?"

Realising he is being spoken to, Gale whips out a mic. After take a few moments to flex for the crowd, Gale raises the mic to his lips with his arms still flexed.

Dropping the mic, Gale goes back to flexing for the crowd. Jackson shakes his head before looking back to the two men in the ring.

Frost: "We're are here because let's be real, ladies love winners. We were planning on hosting a Redemption after party, only ladies are invited, and decided that we could attract more with a win. But we needed an easy win since we haven't wrestled in years. We racked our brains trying to think of opponents for tonight. And what do we find? Tell them who we found, Gale."

Having a brief panic attack, Gale drops the fans phone he was using to take a selfie. He grabs his mic off the ground and raises it to his lips.

Throwing the mic down again, he regrabs the phone and starts to snap some more selfies.

Frost: "That's right, we found you two. So here we are. Standing in front of you. Ready to kick your asses for all the beautiful ladies in the back. So that leaves one more question. Are you ready, Gale?"

Turning and nodding to his opponent, Jackson climbs into the ring. Returning the phone to the fan, Gale grabs the mic one last time.

Again dropping the mic, Gale slides into the ring and stands next to his partner. They quickly high five each other as Lucy climbs into the ring to start the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydra's bullshit last minute RP   Hydra's bullshit last minute RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hydra's bullshit last minute RP
Page 1 of 1