Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Debut of The Star Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaraArwen

Wrestler Name(s) : Kara Arwen/Aaron Mercer

The Debut of The Star Effect Empty
PostSubject: The Debut of The Star Effect   The Debut of The Star Effect Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:14 am

Cameras pan through the hallway of the backstage area, coming across a woman stretching out. Dressed in all combat gear, she looked ready to compete. She smirked softly as the camera panned to her face.

Female: "Well hello BFW. The rumors are true, Kara Arwen Star is here and I am debuting tonight on Redemption."

Kara stands up, her tall frame catching the attention of the cameras as they pan down and back up. Leaning against the wall, Kara just shakes her head and laughs.

Kara Arwen: "What? Never seen a girl this tall before? Former military, comes with the territory. Anyhow, my debut is against another newcomer in Summer. Two girls with a lot to prove. Just got one question for ya there Summer. Which of us want it more?"

Kara adjusts her boots, picking up a jacket off the crate to her right. She threw it on and then her dark eyes looked back to the camera.

Kara Arwen: "I have fought all over the world, I know the battles on the field are deadly. I got in wrestling becasue it has the same rush of adrenaline that the military had. I get the chance to relive the rush. It feels amazing and tonight, I get to prove why The Star Effect is going to stay around. Summer, be prepared. I am a fighter. I will take you to your limits and I will break you. Are you ready for it? Are you ready for the limits to be broken and the walls to shatter around you? Because i have plans on putting your lights out. See ya out there girl. You are gonna need that luck you get from everyone around you."

The camera just watches as Kara Arwen salutes and then heads out toward the ring.
Back to top Go down

The Debut of The Star Effect
Page 1 of 1