Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beating Respect & Honour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loh

Loh

Wrestler Name(s) : Loh Elenas | Scott Truman

Beating Respect & Honour Empty
PostSubject: Beating Respect & Honour   Beating Respect & Honour Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 1:43 am

The camera opens up to Loh in the gym, powering multiple strikes onto a punching bag with grappling gloves with a guy standing behind holding the bag, wearing focus mitts. Loh and the guy step sidewards from the bag and Loh thunderously tackles the guy who protects himself with the mitts as Loh punches and smashes away. Loh then switches his weight left and grabs the arm into a kimura lock rolling the guy over and locking it in. The guy immediately taps and both men get up and position themselves around the bag again.

Jennifer: "Excuse me Loh, if you have some time?"

Loh jabs the bag with a straight punch while looking at Jennifer and nods towards his training partner who steps away for a breather.

Jennifer: "So tonight you will be having your rubber match against Yoyo Banzai in a 'Two out of Three falls' match."

Loh: "That's right"

Jennifer: "I would like your thoughts going into tonight's match.."

Loh: "Well four weeks ago, I pinned Yoyo,during an Open Challenge. I can assume she was seriously embarrassed by that, taking a challenge, full with confidence and being beaten like that. She wanted another shot, I gave her another opportunity, and she proved to me she can improve, get better, and fix her mistakes. I am proud to compete against someone like that. But when I suggested that we have a rubber match, she utterly refused and ran away with her win. I regrettably had to dig out some dirt to get her to accept the match. Tonight I'll teach her a lesson in Honour when I beat her tonight"

Jennifer: "Teach her honour?"

Loh: "You see, Yoyo is someone I expect that'll be able to grab a Championship, and to be a Champion, you need to accept all comers, all challenges, and all obstacles. Seeing her run away with that single win as if it was her only chance was not only dishonourable, but also unbecoming of an entertainer in this business and not champion material. I value respect and honour in this business, which is why you see me beat the shit out of the likes of Serena, Vossler and Tommy Stone, beating the respect into them. Tonight I'll teach Honour to Yoyo Banzai, thus making her a better competitor."

Jennifer: "Given your history of beating respect and honour into your opponents, how far will you go to beating Honour into Yoyo Banzai."

Loh: "Lets just say 'I'll keep stirring until the mixture turns thick' and leave it at that."

Jennifer: "Thank you very much for your time Loh, and good luck tonight."

Loh: "Cheers Jen.."

Jen steps away as Loh and his training partner get back to work on the drills, with the camera fading out watching Loh punch away at the bag.
Back to top Go down

Beating Respect & Honour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Redemption-
Jump to: