Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Wrestler Name(s) : Flash

Matt Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Matt Mayhem   Matt Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 2:44 am

The tron comes on to show the BFW locker room with Flash's painting still sitting in the middle of the room. Matt Mayhem walks in and goes to a locker while whistling the Spider-Man theme song. He stops whistling as he turns to see the camera.

Matt: "The fuck is a camera doing in here?"

Matt walks over to the camera and picks it up

Matt: "This thing is recording!"

Matt looks directly in the camera with a disgusted look on his face

Matt: "I don't know what kind of sick fuck leaves a camera in the locker room, but that's a total invasion of privacy, dude."

Matt puts the camera down and turns to walk away. He stops when he sees Flash's painting. He examines it for a minute before turning back o look at the camera, then back at the painting, then back at the camera, then back at the painting, then back at the camera

Matt: "Oh! This must be where that Flash guy paints all the time! So this must be Flash's camera..."

Matt walks over to the camera and looks into it again

Matt: "Hey buddy! You forgot your camera! I know you must be worried sick, this being like how you creep people out and all, so I'll leave you with this."

Matt clears his throat, then pulls out a microphone

Matt: "Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to! I know that you're gonna have it your way or no way at all, but I think you're moving to fast! You ready for this Flash? I seen rainbow yesterday, but too many storms have come and gone. Leavin' a trace of not on God-given ray. Is it because my life is ten shades of gray? I pray all ten fade away. Seldom praise Him for the sunny days"

Matt stops and throws the microphone over his shoulder

Matt: "Sorry pal, that's all you get. You know, I've seen you before, and this whole 'Total Decimation' thing, it doesn't really make sense if you ask me."

Matt walks back toward the painting and points to where it says 'Decimate'

Matt: "This word, decimate, doesn't mean what you think it does. Historically it meant to kill one out of every ten of something to send a message to a large group. Yet you keep saying you are going to destroy everyone and everything. You see the problem here? Maybe try something like"

Matt puts his hands in the air and looks up as if looking at a big sign

Matt: "... Total Destruction, or Total Mayhem! Oh I like that one! Get it? Mayhem, because my name is Matt May- never mind. You don't care."

Matt walks out of camera frame but then comes running back and picks up the microphone off the ground. He looks back at the camera

Matt: "Forgot my mic. I wouldn't want to leave that here, who knows what someone might do with it."

Matt begins whistling the Spider-Man theme again as he walks out of the locker room. The tron goes black.
Back to top Go down

Matt Mayhem
Page 1 of 1