Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The REAL House of Serena Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The REAL House of Serena Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The REAL House of Serena Reunion   The REAL House of Serena Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 pm

In the backstage, Magustine is standing with the phone on his grasp. Drauga patrols the vicinity of their spot while looking at few people passing by. A large buzz coming from the phone as Magustine looks pale, desperate to tame the caller down.

Magustine: “No, you don’t understand…”

A sudden mere silent interruption coming from the device.

Magustine: “Yes…. Yes I know why you are angry at this time. About Ravenous’s departure and-”

As transmission keeps cutting Magustine words, he still keep his cool down.

Magustine: “I don’t understand why are you blaming us for his sudden actions?”

Drauga looks at the worried Magustine. He shakes his head and walks slowly right towards him.

Magustine: “I don’t see anything that has something to do with us.”

Magustine grows paler and more troubled.

Magustine: “But-"

Suddenly Drauga snatches the phone and responds.

Drauga: “I’m sorry but you’re disturbing our preparation for our match now.”

He closes the phone then throws it far away disregarding its value. Magustine breathes heavily and shakes his head.

Magustine: “This what happens when a manifesto dedicates too much in building of our new home.”

Drauga: “No shit. He’s pissing me off.”

Magustine raises his eyebrow.

Magustine: “Was it really necessary to use much profanity?”

With that said, Drauga says no word from his mouth.

Magustine: “So much events rumbling within the House of Serena group since that incident.”

Drauga: “Brutality Arena Fire, G.X.M’s assault, Breakout at Serena’s Residence….”

Magustine: “And now Ravenous’s departure. It’s good thing that they applied no action against Black Onyx.”

Drauga: “I’m sure that little punk is gonna be fine. He always have a great future ahead in both of his federation. He’s not a former champion for nothing.”

Magustine: “What I’m worried about is that now that Ravenous-"

Drauga: “Magustine, Magustine. It didn’t matter to us. And also it’s not we should worried about, it’s them. If they ever crossed a line against us, well this promotion will end up just like CEW: Unleashed.”

Magustine: “Such a total waste.”

Drauga: “Did you remember what Selene’s prophecy were?”

Magustine: “I remember, it has something to do with ours and BFW. It was too deep to interpret even in my intellect can’t decipher it.”

Drauga: “Let’s check it again, do you still have it?”

Magustine unwraps the mystic paper in which assuming as Selene’s prophecy:

“Light! Penetrate through the prism glass
From the triad colors, two shall cast
Crimson red, the dominant of all
While the blue dance and waltz ‘round its roar  

The odd pallet cloaked like intense line
Towards the flower, it was aligned
Perpendicular the hourglass
Suspended from above, the carcass

The axis of all, above the glass
A symphony not known how it last
The mutter and the mumble low
Its scenery forms a sudden woe!

Not a remorse is being seeded
A change of its tempo exceeded
In a sphere of slander and of dour
The warmth enters with its solitude

Imperfection ravels their colors
Its time signature starts to alter
From two-fourths, three-fourths, no its four-eighth
Its music becomes exasperate…”

The rest of its verse is all blurry and unrecognized to read. Magustine and Drauga take hard time for this puzzle.

Drauga: “It’s really hard.”

Magustine: “I agree, but I think time for now will answer it for us.”

???: “I’m here.”

Both of the knights startle then it response to Black Onyx’s arrival with her new look. A long black ripped jacket with a black pants. Bandage covers around her chest while her cap is at the top of her head. She holds a stick over her shoulders.

Black Onyx: “A gift from our leader herself.”

It unravels to be a flag of the House of Serena. It symbolizes the pride of the faction, the face of its family, the true manifesto itself. Attached to it is a note.

“I wish you good luck on your match. I’ll give this to you as my blessing. – Your mother, Serena”

Magustine: “Thank you mother, for your blessing. We’re now ready for this bout.”

Drauga: “Let’s kick some asses.”

Magustine: “Drauga, language!”

The trio nod then proceeds to their match.
Back to top Go down

The REAL House of Serena Reunion
Page 1 of 1