Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Comes First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

Family Comes First Empty
PostSubject: Family Comes First   Family Comes First Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:08 am

Following the triple threat match the camera feed turns gears and opens to the back stage corridor right near the entrance of the gorilla zone.  The black curtain that separates the outside world of fiction from the reality within the wrestling world stands still for a few moments while Gym Class Hero’s finishes playing over the PA.  Then, as quick as the silence had come, it vanishes as Lily brushes the curtain to the side and emerges with a giant smile across her face.  Sweat drips from her brow, which she quickly brushes away, while she removes her IPhone 6 Plus from her pink duffle gym bag that had been sitting idly by on a camera trunk.  Mere seconds later, after collecting her breath and complexion, she punches the touch screen and holds the phone to her ear, meanwhile biting her lip with over coming joy.

Only a few rings go by, outside of the viewers ear, before the recipient answers her call.  Lily bends over, leaning against the adjacent trunk where he belongings rested, her breasts pressed up against the cool metal structure.  Some would say she was showing off her physique, but to her she was just too flirtatious for her own good.

Lily: “I did it brother.  I went out there and I left it all on the line.  Did you see me?  Apollo and Anton did not know what hit them!”

Her voice and in result her actions spoke volumes of pure bliss as she spoke to her brother, Adam, who as some knew, was a long time superstar in numerous promotions, most recently in an affiliate of BFW called the EHWF.

Adam: “I never did doubt you Lily.  I knew you were too good to just stay at home and watch my children while I was the one out there in the world winning titles and making a name for myself.  You always deserved this.  I knew you could do it, I just needed you to realize that.  I believe now you may have.  So tell me all about it.  Who were you opponents?  How did it go?

Lily: “To be honest, I thought I would be given more of a challenge especially since I haven't competed in over five years.  I think I was told my match would be uploaded to Youtube later on tonight if you want to watch the reply, but I mean wow, where do I begin?  I was in a triple threat match to start off with.  My opponents were this guy Anton Chase and Apollo Nighthawk.  Anton seemed cute, but the guy was a complete ass hole.  Can you believe he actually said that I wouldn’t be a challenge in our match?  I mean, does the guy know the type of family that I come from?”

It was more of a rhetorical question as Lily knew Anton did not know her back ground and history.  No one did and to Lily, that was what made her so dangerous in the BFW.

Adam: “If they only knew Lily the amount of work you put into wrestling and to our family.  I…I feel bad that this is the way things have gone and how it took so long for you to make it back to the ring.  Perhaps, if things had gone different, if Danny didn’t die, if Sarah didn’t get arrested and go crazy, you would have been able to compete sooner and these people wouldn't treat you like you were helpless.  But this is not about me Lily, this is about you and your chapter.  Do tell me more.”

Adam sounded sincere with his response to Lily.  She appreciated it, but knew that although this was her story, her family was the most important thing she would ever have.  Family over titles, that was her motto and she would keep it until the day she died.

Lily: “Thanks Adam, I am so glad I have you.  So where was I?  Oh right, Anton.  The guy had the balls to say that I was not a threat in this match and basically ignored everything that I stand for.  What nerve right?  I can tell you this though, he underestimated just how much of a bitch I can be.  I didn’t earn that nickname by playing with dolls and being nice.  I stood right up to him in that ring and I told him how it was.  I don't think he will be underestimating me any longer.  The locker room was put on notice.  I am Lily DePaolo, I am the girl that you don’t want to bring home to your parents.  I am a bitch and tonight, my actions proved it.”

Adam: “Let’s not get ahead of yourself there sis.”

Lily: “You know how it is, dealing with pricks all day long.  People that always talk down to you when you know you have the superiority.  They get what they deserve in the end.  Anton sure did.  He thought he was the hottest shit BFW had signed, well news flash you goon, I am the newest hottest superstar.  I don’t refer to myself as a diva because I can beat any and every single man if given the chance.  Tonight, Anton saw just how devastating I could be.  He may have won titles in many different companies, woo fucking woo, but he has done shit inside the BFW and against me.  He didn't earn my respect tonight, Adam, he showed me that he is a cowering little girl.  It is funny, you know, he said he would make me his bitch.  But after what just happened out there, I think I made him mine.”

Adam: “Like brother like sister.”

Lily: “That may not even be the worst part about that guy though.  He has this huge boil on his back which is just totally gross.  The guy needs to get himself checked out because I am pretty sure it was herpes.  I mean, does the BFW just let anyone in their doors?  Winning titles against transvestites in Hati and India does not qualify you as a big deal in the states.  We are in a promotion that is only growing each and every day, so I understand the need to hire jobbers for the rest of us to pick on, but Anton really draws the line when it comes to egotistical talent.  Championships don't buy happiness, family does.  We know that, you and I Adam.  We are strong and dangerous.  We carry the DePaolo name with pride and honor.  Anton Chase carries his legacy, if you could call it that, with disgrace.”

Adam: “Now now Lily, calm down.  Tell me about the other guy you faced, what did you say his name was again?  Apollo Creed?”

The joke was meant to make Lily laugh, and she did, but only for a moment before getting serious again.

Lily: “Apollo Nighthawk, you jackass.”

Laughter is shared between the two siblings.

Lily: “Well, Apollo is a strange one.  All I really knew about him going into our fight was what I got from Anton.  Apollo had run the Indy circuit for sometime and like Anton, won titles here and there.  It never amounted to much of a career for either of them and when BFW made its last round of hirings, both managed to sneak in under the radar.  Apollo was not a sought after free agent, for that matter neither was Anton, but at least Apollo wasn’t trying to show boat his name like it meant something to me.  The wrestling world is so large that not knowing someones name these days doesn’t mean squat.  Sure, your name is known around Adam, but thats only because you reached the big time long ago.  These guys, the Anton’s and Apollo’s of the world are as unknown to me as I am to them.  And as I said before, I actually prefer it that way.

Apollo is an older gentlemen.  I think he has been hit one too many times over the head though because he believes he is a Native American I am pretty sure.”

With a hint of confusion within his tone, Adam proceeded.

Adam: “Go on?”

Lily “He calls himself the Towering Navajo.  Like, what the fuck right?  He is the whitest guy I have ever seen.  He makes mayonnaise looks brown.  He makes wonder bread appear moldy.  You get what I am saying with these horrible analogies right?”

Adam: “Number one, they are horrible and number two, yeah I get it.”

Lily: “Point being his gimmick is lame, was lame and always has been lame.  The guy was not much better in the ring out there tonight.  I am not a racist, but if he believes he is Native American, its insulting to those people.  I would like to see his birth certificate to prove what he preaches.  I do not go around saying I am African American do I?  Whatever, he was just another tool that I got to deal with.  I believe he is so wrapped up in this fantasy world of being a Native, about losing his father to ‘the white man’ and basically being alienated from his tribe, that he forgot what the purpose of coming to the BFW was even about.  It is about wrestling.  I play it real day in and day out, Apollo, well he has popped one to many pills.  His minds all fucked up.”

Adam: “It sounds like you have a great group of guys you are working with over there.”

Lily could tell the sarcasm was oozing with his every word.

Adam: “You could have just come to EHWF with me.  I would at least be able to protect you there.”

Lily: “Listen Adam, I appreciate it, I really do, but I needed to branch out and be my own person.  I need to find what i was looking for just as you did when you started your wrestling career.  Sure, there are guys like Anton Chase and Apollo Nighthawk that are a little strange and self centered, but this is where I want to make a name for myself.  I just did that tonight.  I took the first step in my career and I proved to my opponents and to the fans that I can stand toe to toe with anyone they put against me.  I don’t know where my career will go next or who I will be matched up against.  I can not predict what any of that holds for me in the BFW.  What I do know is what I have known all along.  You picked up your phone tonight right after my match.  You waited and knew that I would be calling and you wanted to hear about my time in the spotlight.  Family to us is the most important thing.  You, my brother, Hayley and Liam, my niece and nephew, all three of you are what make me tick and drive me to become a superstar like you have become.

With family by my side there is nothing that I can not do.  Apollo and Anton were just the tip of the iceberg in my journey.  I owe this all to you Adam.  Thank you brother.”

Adam: “You have done this all yourself Lily, no need to thank me.  I am proud of and can not wait to watch your match.  Go have a beer on me, I will Venmo you.  After all I know how poor you rookie wrestlers are.”

Once more laughter fills the conversation between the family.

Adam: “I love you Lily.”

Lily: “Love you too brother.  Give the kids a kiss from me.  I will call you in the next couple days.”

A quick smirk, a DePaolo smirk as some would call it, whips from ear to ear, as Lily pushes the red telephone button to end the call with her brother.  It was a night of firsts for Lily within the BFW, her first match, her first triple threat match and the first time in a long time that she had felt accomplishment.  The outcome of the match was not important in this present moment of time.  What stood out was that Lily “The Bitch” Tulip aka Lily DePaolo had arrived in the BFW and she planned on making shockwaves just as her brother had done many times before.  The camera feed cuts to a glance of both Emily Reid and Lance Stevens at ringside.

Emily: “Well Lance, it appears we may have a new diva on the roster that has an opportunity to move up the rankings rather quickly.  After an impressive showing tonight and with a family name that resinates throughout the wrestling industry, it will be interesting to watch what the future holds in store for Lily Tulip.”

Lance: “I can tell you one thing she has going for her, Emily.  Lily is smoking hot!  Did you see her outfit out there?  While you at home take a moment to ponder that thought, we will be back shortly.”

The scene fades on our two favorite BFW announcers to the BFW logo.
Back to top Go down
Lily DePaolo

Wrestler Name(s) : Lily "The Bitch" Tulip

Family Comes First Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Comes First   Family Comes First Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Edited the colors for the announcers.
Back to top Go down

Family Comes First
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Redemption-
Jump to: