Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Old Women

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy Diamond

Tommy Diamond

Wrestler Name(s) : Sybyl

Three Old Women Empty
PostSubject: Three Old Women   Three Old Women Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Back from the break, Redemption brings us inside the familiar hideout of the mysteryous wrestler known as Sybyl. Four torches are dimly lighting the room,  a big painting representing three old women weaving a canvas is standing out over the stone wall. Out of the framing Sybyl starts speaking. 

Sybyl: "Destiny, Fate.
There's a common trait in the main classical European cultures. They picured every man's destiny, their very life, as a thread."

With his slow pace, he steps in front of the framing, showing his back to the audience, looking closely to the painting for some seconds, before turning back and looking straight into the camera.

Sybyl: "These three women are the entities in control of our destiny. They are known as the Moerae in Greece, Parcae for the Romans and Nornir in Norse mythology. The first one spins the thread of human life; the second one measures the length of it while the last one is in charge to cut said thread when the time comes. 
I always found fascinating how different threads, different lives sometimes can't help but to cross each other, overlies creating new and interesting patterns.
That makes you wonder if there isn't really a some higher power determining our actions."

He lets out a whispered chuckle, before continuing. 

Sybyl: "Your life Aelyra, and all the tragic events that darkened it... There's a pattern there, almost as the Moerae had some fun messing with it. I can see it clear, and you will too.
Soon.
My role was supposed to be just that of a storyteller, I was only meant to grab your hand and guide you to the Truth. 
But the three old women had other plans, and tied up my life with the life of another man."

He turns to his left, grabbing an ancient book with some strange symbols carved on the leather cover. Giving it a closer look, they really look like runes. After scrolling through the thick and dusty pages, he starts reading from it.

Sybyl: "Þaðan koma meyiar
margs vitandi
þríar ór þeim sæ,
es und þolli stendr;
Urð hétu eina,
aðra Verðandi,
skáru á skíði,
Skuld ena þriðiu.
Þær lög lögðu,
þær líf köru,
alda börnum,
örlög seggia"

As he closes the book, a small cloud of dust comes out of it.

Sybyl: "I'm pretty sure I don't need to translate it for you Mikael...
What that book doesn't tell, is that even Gods' fates were subjected to the Nornir rules. 
Even the Gods destiny, their own existence will end one day, in that spectacular event known as Ragnarok.
We are star-crossed Mikael, it's the very nature of our beings, what we are, our essence... We are meant to clash, we can't escape it. 
And you know as well as I do, that even if you manage to avoid the Ragnarok, Truth will always prevail"

Sybyl moves away the painting, revealing the white board with the BFW members pictures standing behind it. There are some empty spaces on it, Jack Colter's photo just to mention one can't be seen. The reason becomes clear as he removes Aelyra's folder from it.

Sybyl: "But tonight is not about me, tonight is your night Aelyra. 
Destiny calls you, the Nornir want you to grab the thread of your life and straighten it up, finally freeing it from all the lies, all the deceivings they used to cloud your heart.
Find me, find your truth and make the best out of it.
Our fight is nothing but a form of amusement for these people.
Win or lose, we will both get what we want.
You'll get the answers you are looking for, I will make one step forward towards the accomplishment of my mission.
And a shot at God."

Grabbing onetorch at a time, he shuts them all off, leaving the room in complete darkness as we can hear his steps walking away.
Back to top Go down

Three Old Women
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Redemption-
Jump to: