Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this guy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Wrestler Name(s) : Flash

What is this guy? Empty
PostSubject: What is this guy?   What is this guy? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 am

The tron comes on to show the BFW locker room. There is a blank easel in the middle of the room. The camera zooms out to show Flash standing to the side, looking at the easel with his arms crossed across his chest.

Flash: "Sometimes writers get what they call Writer's Block. I think the same thing happens to artists. I have no idea what I am going to paint. Usually it's just a vision that comes to me and the picture seems to paint itself onto the canvas."

Flash walks in front of the easel blocking it from view and looks behind the camera and begins speaking as if someone is there

Flash: "Something isn't right. Maybe it's that there are 6 people in this match. Am I worried? Is this more than what I can handle? I think you're right. I'm not worried, I'm excited. So excited for all the destruction and all the pain that I am going to be able to do in this match!"

Flash stares with his eyes wide straight ahead of him. He suddenly drops to his knees while gripping his head with his hands. Flash screams in agony as he beats the ground with his fist. He finally stops screaming and is breathing heavily. Flash looks up behind the camera again while still on the floor

Flash: "Did you feel that? That was the worst, or should I say best, one yet. It was like no other vision that I've ever gotten before. The pain, the agony."

Flash slowly makes his way to his feet. Blood streams out the bottom of his mask. He reaches up and wipes some blood with his hand and looks at it for a moment

Flash: "Well that's new. I think this is it. After this match, after ALL the destruction I've caused, all the pain I've dealt and all the pain I've been through myself, it'll all be over."

Flash turns and looks behind him. He turns back to the camera

Flash: "It happened. The artists block is gone."

Flash moves out of the way to show that the easel has a picture on it. The camera zooms in to show a ring with five bodies scattered inside and outside of it. In the centre of the ring stands a ladder. Flash reaches in and wipes some of the picture.

Flash: "I wonder whose blood this is. There's just one thing missing."

Flash reaches and grabs a paintbrush that has a red liquid that matches what is on the canvas. He turns his back to the camera and begins painting. He finishes and backs towards the camera. He turns his head to look at the camera

Flash: "Now... it's perfect."

The lights go out for only a second but when they come back on Flash is nowhere to be seen. The painting now has the word 'Decimated.' written across the middle of it. The tron goes black and the sound of Flash's maniacal laugh can be heard in the distance.
Back to top Go down

What is this guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Redemption-
Jump to: