Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aelyra/Scarlett - Chance Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

Aelyra/Scarlett - Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Aelyra/Scarlett - Chance Meeting   Aelyra/Scarlett - Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Pre-cursor to Brutality 11
Aelyra/Scarlett joint production

Aelyra Blight is stood outside Marcus Sharpe’s office as an invited ‘guest’, as pointed out by a security personnel she did not recognise. She knocks and a voice answers back but this voice is not of Sharpe’s.

She moves inside and, instead, Zacharias Adler is positioned behind Sharpe’s desk. Aelyra pauses for a moment but he simply motions for her to shut the door. She does so and turns back around, filling the seat opposite him, already feeling flushed at the thought of what might be next. Adler would only call in individuals unannounced like this for one reason.

Adler: “Aelyra, thank you for coming. Please, relax. I’m not here to put any stress on you, in fact I am hoping to relieve it. I understand you’ve been having a rough time lately - a lot of things going on. However, you’re still here and that, to me, shows strength of character.”

Adler: “Not to mention your physical strength. I’ve seen your ability and your drive. You are here week in and week out and still managed to fit in an external tournament without it letting you take you out for days at a time.”

Adler: “Now,  you are not the only one like this but there are also people out the back here that are nothing like this. You are one of the strong ones, wouldn’t you agree?”

Aelyra: “I guess. I’m just doing what I love.”

He claps his hands together in delight.

Adler: “Aha! Right you are. You love being here, don’t you? I could make you love it even more! I can make you the face of the women of BFW. I could bring to you a women’s championship.”

Aelyra: “That would be great.”

She averts her eyes awkwardly, unsure of what to say or where the conversation is headed.

Adler: “It would. These are the things that Marcus could not give you. You could work alongside me and plan for our future. Of course, we would have a lot of changes to make in the company but we can make it great.”

Aelyra: “So what would I have to do? What kind of changes would we have to make?”

Adler: “Just little things. Getting rid of the people that don’t...fit into the culture here. Changing who holds the titles. That kind of thing. But it would be a slow process - barely noticeable.”

Adler: “Oh, and Aelyra, if you are struggling with making a decision then you may want to consider this. You’ve brought a lot of trouble to BFW and caused your fair share of it too. I don’t imagine finding legitimate reasons for your termination would be difficult. Is that a fair assumption?”

Aelyra remains silent.

Adler: “But do not let us dwell on such things. We can put all of that behind us. What do you say? Start afresh by my side?”

Aelyra: “I don’t think I’m really ready for that position. I don’t have any knowledge of managing. I’m quite happy where I am.”

Adler: “You are not telling me the truth, Aelyra. Think about what I said. If you become the face of the women of BFW think of the fans, the merch sales...let’s just say you won’t have to work until your 65.”                                                                                                                      

Aelyra gives a quick smile before hurrying out of the office. As she does so she is met suddenly by Scarlett, bumping into her.

Aelyra: “Sorry”.

Scarlett: “Hey, we’ve got our match soon. I thought you’d be ready. You might want to hurry because I’m ready for a good fight. It’s been a while.”

Aelyra: “Oh, yea. I got called in to see Adler. Too late for me  to call in sick for the match?”

She forces out a laugh but Scarlett doesn’t buy it.

Scarlett: “Look, I know we didn't exactly start off on the right foot when we first met and I know it's none of my business but you need to be careful with Adler.”

Looking around to make sure there is no one nearby Scarlett runs her hand through her hair, considering whether or not to continue.

Scarlett: “I don't know what's been said in there but if it's anything like the discussions I overhead between Adler and…..”

Scarlett trails off slightly as if her words have become stuck in her throat.

Scarlett: “.....Paul, before he...well...before he went, then I think we need to have a little talk. Woman to Woman.”

Aleyra raises an eyebrow at her, unsure whether to trust her any more than Adler but it had peaked her curiosity.

Aelyra: “OK, I'll bite. I need to know what's going on. Adler has promised me some pretty amazing things but it sounds like there's a cost to get it. I think I've had enough stress in my life to get involved in this. I'm ready to take a back seat but I don't feel like I have much of an option…”

Picking up on Aelyra’s obvious uneasiness Scarlett smiles slightly, trying to reassure her.

Scarlett: “I know you have no reason to trust me, it's not like we're friends or have even had that much to do with each other. Now I've managed to get myself on my own two feet I just don't want to watch another woman, one I respect and admire for that matter, make a deal with a devil.”

Scarlett sensing Aelyra’s scepticism hurries to continue.

Scarlett: “I’m betting Adler promised you the moon and stars while throwing in a veiled threat in case you choose to decline the offer?”

Aelyra: “That pretty much sums it up. What do I do? What would I be walking in to?”

Scarlett: “In my opinion, you'd be walking into something that you'd struggle to get back out of. Selling your soul to the devil. I know the alternative seems a big gamble, but you wouldn't be alone. I've already decided which side of the fence that I'm on and if you reject his offer you'll have my support and backup.”

Aelyra: “I saw what it did to Paul. I’d rather fight the system than go down like him. After what he did to you you are still so strong. Thank you for the guidance. I haven’t really got anyone to go home to to discuss it with.”

Flinching a little at the sound of Paul’s name, Scarlett does her best to put a smile on her face.

Scarlett: “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger right? Us women have to stick together, especially in this business. Any time you need to talk just give me a shout. For now though, let’s give these fans their money’s worth.”

Aelyra returns the smile.

Aelyra: “Right. That I am sure of. Thanks, Scarlett. May the best woman win.”

She hurries off to prepare for her match.
Back to top Go down

Aelyra/Scarlett - Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 1