Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

DARE!!! Empty
PostSubject: DARE!!!   DARE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 12:54 pm

~~ The aftermath - DARE! ~~

DARE!!! TylerDurden

Benny Stevens: “You see, Bobby... I am grateful for this opportunity you are giving me, friendo. I really really really really really am! You’ve been training me, you bought me new clothes – you’ve been giving me advices that are certainly getting me back to the right tracks. I appreciate it, mate. However, I don’t think I have…”

His monologue is interrupted by a gorgeous woman who passes by. Benny literally turns his head to check her out – Bobby observes such act and just rolls his eyes. They resume their walk.

Benny Stevens: “For the love of our Jebus, HOLY TITS! What an ARSE, baby! Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah… You see, Bobby, you’ve been showing me lots of stuff but I believe I haven’t really gave you anything back. I mean, like, yeah yeah I know I don’t really owe you anything but that money el-em-ay-OOOH – which, by the way, I swear I will pay you soon enough, Bobby. Yadda yadda yadda so long story short, I’d like to show you a piece of my world, Bobby…”

Bobby takes a deep breath now. He grabs his left chest with his right hand as if he is having a heart attack – the last words surely worry him. Benny notices so and lets out a laugh. They look to one side and another before crossing the street to the next sidewalk.

Benny Stevens: “Nah, Bobby… Wowie wow wow, my friend. It is going to be FUN, mate. So, I know a place in a few blocks – we are almost there. But yo, be aware that it’s not a place where the nicely-nice folks hang out… It is hardcore, mayne! As hardcore as when Mr. Perfection is going BALLZ DEEP into some sexy chick, ya feel me?”

Benny actually motions as if he is penetrating a woman, which makes Bobby take a couple of steps faster than him to get away. Benny laughs and catches up to him – we can see the people passing by looking at them.

Benny Stevens: “Seriously-lee-lee, though, Bobby… You’ve got to trust me, ok? Once we are there, you don’t say anything. Follow my lead, bro. At least this time, trust me, it’s going to be FUN!”

Bobby looks at Benny appearing to be clueless and quite preoccupied. Both men finally get to the place that Benny was supposedly heading to. It is a bar – there are a good number of Harley Davidsons parked outside near the curb. We see a bunch of muscular crooked-looking folks standing outside. Benny gets in Bobby’s way and approaches him to pronounce the next words.

DARE!!! 896527-bigthumbnail

~~ The bar. ~~

Benny Stevens: “Don’t look into the people’s eyes, Bobby.
At least not now, ha.
We’ll just into that bar, do our thing and leave. Simples.”

DARE!!! CherryDon

Bobby Franchise: “Kid… Is this some kind of drug deal? If so, I’m staying out of this!”

Benny laughs and pats Bobby on his back.

Benny Stevens: “Drug!? Nah, man! I don’t do drugs anymore, mayne! Anyway, lets go, Bobby… Just follow my lead. And when it’s time, you fuckin’ move yer arthritis legs and run, foo!”

The ‘run’ word surely caught Bobby off guard. He is; however, pulled around Benny’s arm into the bar. By the look of the surroundings, we can tell that it is a sort of a bike gang bar. A loud heavy metal song is playing, which makes Bobby cover his ears with his hands. Benny appears to be enjoying it.

Benny Stevens: “CAN YOU LISTEN TO THAT TUNE, BOBBY!? ANTHRAX! DOPE, BRO!”

At this moment, some of the gang members notice the old man wearing a plaid suit and his partner wearing bright colors into a place where everyone is dressing black. A part of them laugh, while others just watch. Benny motions with his hands to Bobby follow him. And so he does, as they make their way to the bar stool, they keep attracting more attention.

Benny actually finger gun points at some of them, which don’t really appear to be looked at as a friendly move. Once they get to the bar counter, Benny orders a beer. Bobby, still covering his ears, does the same. They sit on the bar stools and wait for their beer – Benny nodding to the loud music. Bobby says a few words; however, they are not loud enough to be heard. Benny just chuckles.

Benny Stevens: “EL-OH-EL YOU GON’ HAVE TO SCREAM, FOO! OH SHIT, LOOK… SOME DUDES ARE TRADING FISTS OVER THERE!”

They look quickly to two men trading punches while a small crowd watches them and praise the violence. One of those men has a long beard – Southern Flag bandana on along with the said flag vest, camouflage cargos and back boots.

The beers are finally handed to both men. Benny and Bobby cheer and drink a bit of their respective drinks. Bobby, then, leans and approaches Benny’s face to whisper his next words. Benny laughs once Bobby is done.

Benny Stevens: “DAMN! YOU WANNA SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE ALREADY, AIN’T YA? ALRIGHT, MAN! WATCH ME!”

And as soon as he finishes that sentence, Benny climbs up the counter. Bobby gasps and just observes. Benny stretches his arms to the side and shouts the upcoming words.

Benny Stevens: “I AM THE VAG CRUSHIN’ OVERLORD, BITCHEEEEEEEEEEES!”

Lots of people notice the man standing over there, but no one really gives a damn. Benny just finger gun points at Bobby as if he is claiming that he got this.

Benny Stevens: “LOOK AT ME, BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEES! I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR WIVES LONG DICK STYLE! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!”

Once again, not a single damn given. This time; however, a couple of bikers slowly approach the counter, certainly up to no good. Benny notices so and lets out a confident chuckle. Then, he grabs his beer glass and lifts it up.

CRACK!

Benny launches the glass on the wall, cracking it into multiple pieces. Next, he shouts the following.

Benny Stevens: “HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKES ARE FOR FAGS! YOU GUYS ARE FAAAAAAAGS!”

That’s the boiling point. The music is cut right away.

Silence.

Benny Just managed to get the whole bar staring at him – including Bobby, clueless. Following so, Benny slowly takes out his shirt and places it on the counter. Lots of bikers surround the area now.

Benny Stevens: “Now now, finally, I’ve got your attention my friendos! Listen listen, I know you guys like dressing like that to look all tough and intimidate the others and such, but damn-ly-lee damn, folks. DAMN! You guys act like SUPA FOOS! Let me spell it out for ya… EFF-OH-OH-ESSE! FOOS!”

Murmurs grow as Benny finger gun points at them as if he just told his greatest joke ever. He looks at Bobby, whom appears to be ignoring him now.

Benny Stevens: “Yo yo howdy ho, silence when Mr. Perfection is speaking, my people! I, at this very moment, declare myself the king of this bar! Now, who is going to give me some good head while the other chick licky-licky my gooch!?”

Benny laughs again. At this moment, a pissed off man pushes a few members of the crowd away and positions himself next to the counter. It is the same man that was fighting before – the one wearing the Southern Flag gear.

DARE!!! 882

? : “What the fuck is this shit, homeboy? You gots to be trippin’ outta yo muhfucka mind if you think you can show yer fag-bitch-punk-ass-bitch-made-looking-like ass ova here and say all that shit… You’s a stupid muthafucka, ain’t ya?”

Benny licks the tip of his middle finger and presses it onto his left nipple – then, the right one. Then, he lets out a “TSSSS” noise and shows the guy the middle finger. The bearded guy has a surprised face expression. He cannot believe what he just witnessed.

Benny Stevens: “Wowie wow wow, sexy man! Slip yer cocky-cock up this arse as your beard tickles my back and…”

? : “Yo yo yo what the fuck? What’s with this gay shit, son!? What the fuck!? Y’all heard that shit? This muhfucka gots to be kiddin’ me… He finna die in here tonight, fa’ real cuz!”

Benny chuckles.

Benny Stevens: “Nah nah, chill man. I am just kidding. Seriously… Hey hey, tell me… Was your dad recording you when you were having sex with your cousin!? WHOAAAAAAAA! HASHTAG FADEEEEEEED!”

Benny looks at Bobby, whom slowly backs away now.

Benny Stevens: “By the way, folks… My name is Benny Stevens. This is my friend Bobby Franchise!”

Bobby facepalms. He stands in front of Benny and looks to the enraged mob.

Bobby Franchise: “Look, gentlemen… Lets not start anything that could end up badly, eh? The kid over there is a bit drunk, that’s all. We are heading out of this place so we can carry on with our lives. Is that ok?”

The bearded man gets closer to Bobby – definitely not buying those words.

? : “Muthafuckin’ ol’ man gots some guts, homeboy… But you know who ya talkin’ to? You know who the fuck I am? Name is Tyler Norton, homie. AK-14 for ya, wanna know why?”

Benny Stevens: “AK-14!? Holy shit now that’s a stupid nickname, I’ll tell ya…”

As soon as he finishes so, he dodges a flying beer bottle that was launched at him.

Benny Stevens: “Hey hey bitches, I’m not into S&M. I only fuck when I’m awake!”

Bobby Franchise: “BENNY!”

Benny chuckles.

Benny Stevens: “I told you to trust me, Bobby… After all, we are wrestlers. We can take them all down el-oh-el!”

Bobby Franchise: “Kid… That’s not how it works. Shut it now!”

Tyler Norton lets out a sneering laugh.

Tyler Norton: “Oh I got it, homie… That be yer son, ain’t he? Shiieeet, you should’ve pulled yer dead pecker when you was ‘bout to cum, dawg. Look at that shit… He a damn mess. Listen punk, you wanna talk about wrestling? Shieeettt, this my home, cuz. I’m a wrestler as well. The best in this motherfucka. What you gon’ do now?”

Benny is the one caught off guard now, and at this moment, Tyler is already taking off his vest and bandana. The mob forms a circle that surrounds Benny’s foe.

Tyler Norton: “Gawd-damn, son… I been lookin’ for a real fight for a while. Gimme ya best, homeboy. It’s do or die up in here and you can bet your life I’ma be stickin’ my 14-sized boots so far up yer ass you won’t be able to walk, muthafucka. CMON!”

Benny climbs down the counter and whispers a few words to the worried Bobby Franchise. Then, he positions himself facing Tyler, while the crowd is watching. Bobby silently walks around the crowd and stands next to the exit.

Benny Stevens: “Hey hey hey, bro… How about this? How about we make this a street fight for real, huh? I’m not scared!”

Benny slowly backs away to the exit.

Tyler Norton: “Hoo hoooo that’s waddup, son! I likes ya now. Ya gots some guts… Sure!”

Tyler pulls a switchblade out of his pockets and so do a bunch of other bikers whom approach him now.

Benny Stevens: “Ha ha! Yeah yeah, that’s right… Yo one last thing, man. I will fuck all your moms when y’all fall asleep! I WILL FUCK'EM 'TIL THE MORNING!”

Only Benny laughs. Everyone looks at him puzzled. Then as soon as possible, Benny turns around and runs toward the exit. Bobby kicks the door open and both men walk away.

The angry mob follows them. We are now witnessing a crazy bunch of bikers running after Benny and Bobby. Benny is still laughing while Bobby appears to be feeling the adrenaline rush. The people in the street just watch such thing.

Benny Stevens: “RUN, BOBBY… RUUUUUUUN!”

Benny laughs at the modified movie quote. They make to Bobby’s car safely – Bobby quickly hops in while Benny does the same. The Canadian vet turns on the car and hits the gas right in time. In the meanwhile, Benny has his butt-naked ass out of the window as the angry mob shouts profanities at them.

Bobby Franchise: “What the fuck was that, Benny!? Are you out of your mind? Are you trying to get us killed!?”

Benny finally collects himself and sits down properly – pants back on place, of course. He is laughing uncontrollably. Bobby just looks at him and the road back and forth.

Benny Stevens: “AHHHHHH! FUCK YEAAAAA!!! WAA WAAAAA BOOOOOOM, BABY! BOOOM! Shit, Bobby! Can’t you feel it!? UGHHHHHHH I can feel the adrenaline flowing through these veins, bro! I have a RAGING BONER NOW UHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK YEAH!”

Bobby takes one of his hands of the wheels and shows it to Benny – it is shaking.

Benny Stevens: “Haha that’s what’s up, Bobby! I fuckin’ taught you something YEAH! Holy tits, Bobby… We almost died, man. For real. That was close. That crazy arse dude would definitely stab us and get rid of the bodies! Goddamn, man… Yo lets head to a strip club now. UUHHH!!!! I WANNA FUCK NAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOW!!!!!”

Bobby Franchise: “Care to explain!? You aren’t sane, are you, son!?”

Benny Stevens: “Fuck no I ain’t, mayne! That’s my lesson for the day, Bobby! You see, Bobby… People live their lives always worried about what the others think about them. They claim they don’t care but it’s a lie… They do.
They live their lives with fear… They don’t DARE.
But me? I don’t give a shit, bro. I am a daredevil, motherfucker!
Look Bobby, this adrenaline we are feeling, man… It’s good. Wanna know what that means? It means we are living life, man. It means we dared to do something only a really few people in this world can do. Most of them just dream about going to a bar to start a fight.
We lived that.
Life is all about experiences, friend. I’m sure you already know that… But you gotta dare every single day, baby. That’s my motto. I live for adrenaline. I live to dare. I don’t give a fuck.”

Bobby just stays silent as he pays attention to the road.

Benny Stevens: “Life is beautiful, Bobby… I’m just 25 years old, I know. But I wanna live, man. I wanna experience things, as long as it’s not homosexual things el-oh-el get that crap outta here! You have a story to tell people now, man. And so do I… We’re gonna die and everything you bought, all the money you got, cars, clothes – that stuff will stay here.
But the experiences, man… You’ll take that shit whenever you go. I hope so, at least. I wanna die happy, know what I mean? When I’m about to die, I wanna look back at my life and think to myself.
Fuck. You had a great life you sexy son of a bitch. Now lets go to hell so we can have multiple orgies with sexy bitches ‘n sinners.
It is what it is, Bobby.

DARE!

Benny smacks the roof twice and looks outside as Bobby still pays attention to the road – thoughtful. The camera slowly fades to black as the car goes away.

DARE!!! 8924-d06545a806bbc29420b5a7b69e7e59f7

"Dare, bitches! #FADEEED!" :")
Back to top Go down

DARE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Brutality :: Character Development RPs :: Benny Stevens-
Jump to: