Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aim for the Head.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

Aim for the Head.  Empty
PostSubject: Aim for the Head.    Aim for the Head.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 3:04 pm

The scene opens to a rather scrawny, nervous looking man. His clothes are tidy, with the exception of his bowtie. He straightens his bow tie and looks at a small card, clearly some kind of notes he's prepared for the interview. In the backdrop behind him is the BFW symbol, with a rather large picture of Tommy Stone. The man coughs, but covers it up with his hand. Tommy Stone slaps him on the back and walks on camera, causing the fans to pick up and cheer. Tommy Stone stands next to the man, Tommy takes out a pair of sunglasses on puts them on, in some odd attempt to look cool. It didn't work. The man seems intimidated by Tommy, but decided to power through and start the interview.

???: "Bi-Bill Manly here... with Florida's F-Finest Tommy Stone!"

Tommy looks absolutely disgusted by Bill's introduction, clearly lacking the passion and backbone Tommy requires for his interviews. Tommy pats him on the back in a rather aggressive manner. Tommy keeps his hand on his shoulder and looks off into the distance.

Tommy: "You know Bill, once we got kicked out of that joke of a tournament, I knew you needed a place to open your wings and fly. Fly above the clouds, and past the sun, to the stardom you want. So you want to tell me what the hell that was? It sounds like you're introducing some fucking bingo winner at a retirement house. Trust me I don't need anyone else piling on the old jokes, after the 50th one it tends to get tiresome. Here it is for you my good sir, the chance to get the interview that will jump start your career and get the train chugging on the path to being not only the best damn interviewer in the business, but the interviewer to the next Carnage champion."

Bill feigns some form of confidence, due to him not wanting Tommy to squeeze his shoulder any tighter. Bill looks directly at Tommy, only after taking a quick peek at his note card one last time.

Bill: "Tonight you have to fight someone named Tokyo Zombie... he sounds kinda creepy... and a guy named Anth- you crossed out his named and put "The Philadelphia Phucker"... whatever that means. What are your thoughts on the match... or the people, or whatever really."

Tommy: "Bill you need fire in you speech, you need the burning desire to get the truth and nothing but the truth, and luckily you happen to be talking to a man who speaks many truths. That's right tonight we happen to have a cruel twist of fate... or a gift depending on who you're talking to. Last Brutality we defeated the Order and Wolfe, rather handily might I add. And while it was Philly who got the submission, I'd like to believe that I did the majority of the carrying during that match. I mean sure Tokyo got his shots in, but at the end of the night I was the game changer that changed the result of that match. But it was all for naught, as Alder has seen it fit to pit the three of us against each other because we beat the shit out of his boys, honestly I feel like there's some legal action I could take, but I'm the bigger man, I'll fight his match."

Bill: "Do you have any comments about your opponents?"

Tommy pauses for a moment, that was the first time Bill had spoken a normal sentence without any pausing or hesitation, a rather huge accomplishment in his book.

Tommy: "Bill do you know anything about Tokyo?"

Bill: "Why ye-yes! Back in college I studied their culture a lot."

Tommy: "I mean the Zombie from Tokyo, I feel kinda bad about having to fight him, there are a lot of people in this business that would enjoy seeing my head on a stick and my body paraded through the streets. But Tokyo... I never got that vibe from him, I felt like he always wanted what he felt was "justice". And you see that is the problem, his version of justice and my version are two different things. My version of justice is our federation booming with prosperity with me sitting at the top... and the other federations burning before me.  He on the other hand disagrees, and that's where we will always clash. Whether it be on the twitter machine or in the ring, we have different ways of doing things, and neither way it really wrong... his way just isn't right."

Bill: "So are you afraid... or not worried? You just babbled a little bit and I kinda got lost."

Tommy seems rather offended by that last statement, Bill takes a small sidestep, only for Tommy to pull him closer. Tommy laughs a little bit and takes a sip of coffee from a mug that was sitting off camera. Tommy stares off for a bit again before looking back at Bill, who is terrified for his well being. 

Tommy: "It's not wise to bite the hand that promotes Bill, remember that. Do I fear the Zombie? Who doesn't fear Zombies? Personally I think if you aren't afraid of a Zombie then you're the crazy one. But I'm sure with the Walking Dead and such being popular now, we know how to deal with a Zombie, and that's to aim for the head. Now I can't bring a gun to the ring, not legally, so I'll just have to aim a few shots to the head of the Zombie to put him down for a little nap, then he can go back to helping the lost find their way or whatever he does nowadays with Captain Kamikaze at his side. No... he doesn't need to worry."

Bill: "So who should worry? Phucker?"

Tommy: "God damn it, I was getting to that! Don't cut me off like that, or I'll cut you off!"

With that slightly off putting comment, Bill looks straight forward, not wanting to look this crazy man in the eyes. Bill straightens his tie, and looks for his note card again, Tommy swipes it from him and tears it up, much to the digress of Bill.

Tommy: "You don't need this, no good interviewer needs this. Let it flow naturally Bill, I wouldn't waste my time on you if I didn't think you had a shot at being a good interviewer." 

Bill: "O-ok now what's the story with Phighter? I know we don't have anyone on the roster."

Tommy: "He goes by Anthony Caffrey now, back when I was but a young baby in the wrestling business, I knew him by a different name. And while wrestlers may change their name and start a new... he will always be the same guy to me. He's always... there. No matter the federation I go to, he's always there in some shape or another. I'm starting to think that he's following me, but I'm sure he thinks the same thing about me, but I think I know the real reason. I think promoters know the money that a match between the two of us would draw, and they're saving it for a real main event, something that will sell out the best building they have. But he and I are getting old, we don't have a ton of time left in this business."

Tommy sighs and looks rather disheartened. Maybe his age was actually starting to get to him. Tommy seems to snap out of it and take his normal pose, this time with a slightly larger smirk than normal. 

Tommy: "I've got a rematch for the carnage title coming up on the horizon, and like a storm that's kicking up, it's not quite there yet, but you can feel it. The tension... the hype... the blood! You think that last match was bad, this time there's no Scarlett to get in the way, it's just going to be and that bi-polar fuck in the ring. I've been thinking long and hard about the best way to approach this, should I go all out from the bat? Or whittle him down like an oak tree? From the head or the base? What do you think Bill? How should I prepare this Wolfe? Should he be grill? or maybe we can rotisserie style cook em?

Bill: "This metaphor sounds morbid, you're not gonna actually eat him are you? They aren't gonna let me in the building without you."

Tommy: "Nah, have you ever tried eating an actual wolf? Much too gamy for my liking. But to cook the Wolfe, I first must beat the Zombie and the Phighter. Last week he, being Phighter, claimed that he was the better half of the two of us, that I was too busy being weighed down by the past, "like an anchor" he said. But tonight is going to another example of why he's wrong, you see he claims that he's better than me... he's not even in the same category as me. As a star I'm light years ahead of him and always will be. He may have wiggled his way into a title, but you know what? Luck doesn't happen twice in this business, and his match against Amis proved it... just like my match against Wolfe at Redemption will prove it again!"

Tommy takes a sip of his coffee, and notices it's running a tad low. Tommy taps his imaginary watch to let Bill know time's almost up. Bill quickly pulls out a few more note cards, but drops them in his nervous state. Tommy sighs and shakes his head in complete disapproval. 

Tommy: "Fucking Bill!"

Tommy continues shaking his head as Bill seems to regain his composure. As he tries to speak, he drops the microphone, causing a loud thud noise to come over the sound. Tommy calmly picks up the microphone and hands it to Bill, and stares at him until he decides to speak. 

Bill: "N-N-Now closing st-statements from Florida's Finest?"

Tommy: "Use a god damn proper sentence boy! Do you see where you are?! You're on the world stage my good sir, now fucking act like it!"

Bill gulps as Tommy points to the BFW backdrop. Seeing the backdrop managed to give Bill some form of courage as he seems to finally collect himself, he looks directly into the camera with a motivated look in his eyes.

Bill: "Now ladies and gentleman, how about some closing statement from the man himself, Florida's Finest!"

Tommy: "Hot damn! It's a bit generic. but it'll do! Tonight folks, you're going to see Florida's Finest step into the ring and beat the asses of not only Tokyo Zombie, but also the Philadelphia Phucker! Some are going to call it a normal triple threat match, but the way I see it, the three of us are generals trying to see who should lead the world... and let me tell you it's gonna be none other than Florida's Finest! So when the two of you are nursing your wounds wondering why you have to fight the Order two weeks after the worst ass whopping of your life times, just remember it was fate that put the two of you in my way, and it's fate that's going to bring the Carnage title to Tommy Enterprises!"

As Bill goes to close out the interview, Tommy chugs down the rest of his coffee while storming off screen to prepare for his match. Bill looks slightly lost and decides to just walk away after Tommy. The screen fades to black as it pans closer to the BFW logo, before completely fading to black. 
Back to top Go down

Aim for the Head.
Page 1 of 1