Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]   Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell] Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 5:10 am

The arena’s lights flicker for a couple of seconds; therefore, not only interrupting Vossler’s monologue, but also turning the crowd’s attention to the entrance stage. Murmurs grow exponentially as the tense atmosphere can be felt – such thing is followed by the jumbo tron displaying a slow-motion black-and-white video of a crow flying in a clouded sky.

The crow appears to be making its descent to a fallen animal on a grassy area - and as soon as the glossy bird lands, it actually lets out a loud & quite sinister laugh. The video fades to the Supremacy’s logo, which makes the majority of the fans closely paying attention start booing.

The next video takes us to known corridors – one can quickly tell that they belong to Mikael’s mansion in Norway. The camera man slowly walks until the end of it and gets in a room. The room is as familiar as the corridors, we see lots of books all over the place and the back of a shiny barber chair located at the center of the room. It is Mikael’s room.

More boos from the crowd. A loud methodical chuckle that echoes all over the arena interrupts the boo chants as the camera man gets closer to the chair. Once the staff member is fairly close, the chair swiftly turns to face the camera. It is no one other than Mikael.

Mikael has his elbows resting on the chair’s armrest, his hair as messy as ever, he has his usual Victorian-era fine attire on and a cold eye stare straight to the camera. Another chuckle can be heard before he speaks.

Mikael: “First and foremost, a gift for your courage – despite your dull attitude. The first method for estimating the intelligence of the ruler is to look at the men he has around him… By Machiavelli. You did not know that, did you?
Of course not.
You are not smart.
Deep inside, you cannot even define what the reason behind your immature attitude is. You crave for the support of the masses, you seek to be a so-called leader – yet, your words prove nothing but the fact that you are too juvenile to even state what wanders into your little confused mind.
Just out of curiosity... Where are your people?”

A quick smirk is followed by Mikael getting up and adjusting the lapel of his jacket. Then, he strongly taps the wooden floor twice, letting out another sneering chuckle. He slides his pale hands over his long hair in an attempt to straighten it up; however, it only makes it look even messier. He speaks the upcoming words in a calm manner.

Mikael: “You see, Vossler.
I gave you another chance to restart your whole approach… Because even the God provides his enemies a second chance. However, you’ve decided to poke the bear – after all, you’ve decided to be a fool.
Can’t you see the principle of your mistake? I mean, you said it yourself that one must be brainwashed to follow a man like myself. Maybe you are right.
Maybe I am just another deranged man whom claims the knowledge that consists of nothing but pure shallowness. Still, you come to that very ring and claim that you’ve chosen me.
Listen to yourself, kiddy.”

Mikael shakes his head and paces to one side and another as he speaks. He grabs a book once in a while and smacks the dust away of them.

Mikael: “You have been studying me.
You have chosen me!
What an honor... You flatter me!
Oh, I am sure that you have pulled the unthinkable effort in order to find out information regarding my past. And believe me, I applaud you for that. You see, not even Sharpe and Alder managed to do such feat.
Do you want to know why you are destined to fail since your first move? Because you were born a follower and you do not possess the talent to command. Vossler, you have no idea what I have been through, you have no idea what I had to do to be here… To be alive.
I neither know anything regarding your past nor do I care. It just does not matter, because that is not what a commander does.
The commander leads people to a bright future. He who bears the gift of leadership takes his supposed followers to the right path.”

Mikael looks to the camera now, serious face expression.

Mikael: “You are a brainwashed subject, Vossler.
I am sorry to break it for you.
At the end of the day, you are the one calling me out to massage your broken ego. You are the one studying the past of a mere straight jacket freak. And here I stand showing you why you’ve been walking a thin ice path that stands over your own burial ground.
Sadly, for you, you have awakened something that cannot be stopped anymore. I want you to understand that you are the one tarnishing your own legacy.
Your own broken dreams are nothing but… Dreams.

Mikael takes a brief pause to inhale the air. As he does so, Kveldulv shows up in sight to stand behind him. The big man displays a deadly eye-stare to the camera; one can feel the evil aura emanating from that guy.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]   Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell] Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:40 am

Mikael’s loud chuckle interrupts Vossler’s ramp ascension. He looks up to the big screen to realize that Mikael actually looks amused – still sitting in his barber chair. Kveldulv; however, remains as motionless as one can be.

Mikael: “Oh pardon me for my rude manner… It’s just that you are way too naïve. You know, we only tend to value the things that we have when we lose them. I just realized Tokyo was actually a great opponent… I remember the very day that he called Supremacy out, fast forward to nowadays and here I am missing his utopic speeches regarding his supposedly magnificent way of the light.
Make no mistake; Tokyo is still a fool in my humble opinion… But, unlike you, he is a wise man.
Tokyo has taught me valuable lessons.
A little information about my personality - I usually waste my energy taking the opponents that will stand as a challenge. One can measure a man’s intellect by judging his enemies.”

Mikael shakes his head and chuckles once again. He slowly spins his chair to face Kveldulv and points at him.

Mikael: “Kveldulv… Can you believe this man? Do you even feel the urge to deal with a… pitiful scum like him?”

Kveldulv strongly clenches his fists and lets out air filled with rage throughout his nostrils. His intense eyes focus the camera.

Kveldulv: “Små skiter som deg selv pleide å være en ren bety å føye min ustoppelig sult. Jeg vil rive lungene med bare hendene og deretter spise kjøtt hvis det ikke var for Guds vilje.”

Kveldulv’s attitude turns to be even more sinister, his blank eyes are popped out and one can notice the veins all over his neck. Mikael looks serious now. He spins the chair back to look to the camera. He takes a couple of seconds to speak the next words.

Mikael: “I believe it would be safe for us all if we did not translate what the beast just said… Listen, Vossler. You are not really that bright so I will attempt to make this easy for you to comprehend. Supremacy might look like a posse of weird attention-seeking individuals for you – hell; you have the freedom to think whatever you feel like.
But I’d like to warn you about this little thing, and I guarantee that I am now being one hundred percent genuine. You may be a fool and actually cross myself and even this beast in human form named Kveldulv… However, I guarantee that you do NOT want to cross someone like Svanr. Trust me when I say this – Svanr is way more dangerous than us both together.
Svanr is a gifted individual, Vossler… But he lacks compassion. Completely. That man has done things that neither he regrets, nor does he care.
And I only need one word to unleash his true identity upon you… One word – that is the last word you will ever hear.
Trust me.
Do NOT cross the Supremacy.”

Mikael quickly gets up and looks straight to the camera, Kveldulv positions himself behind him once again.

Mikael: “It’s interesting how you come out revealing secrets that belong to a tomb, yet, you claim being respectful. Don’t you dare talking about being respectful, you little… Cunt.
Your loud voice will not make your point valuable whatsoever.
Your claims about your past will not make you a better man or a better leader.
The names that you just mentioned will not make your credentials relevant.
The only thing that makes you stay relevant after all is the fact that you, by all means, have decided to choose me. Guess what? I will grant you this wish to stay relevant in the eyes of these hollow-minded people.”

We can hear the crowd booing after that statement. Mikael takes a breath and lets out another laugh. He points at the camera and displays a sneering smirk.

Mikael: “Let me see if I get it right… You declare that you have done your homework by studying my past.
A past of misfortunes and disgrace – may I add.
You find out that we used to belong to a mental asylum, which is true, I… I cannot deny it anymore. Then, you decide it would make sense to disrespect the same individuals? Something does not add up.
Do you think that we were trapped into those horrific walls because we robbed some child’s candy? Or because we stumbled over a police officer so we happened to 'accidentally' murder him? Perhaps because we have a slight brain damage so we need doctors constantly looking over us? Huh? Is that what you think?”

Mikael sits down and chuckles. He slides his fingers over his eyebrows, then, he takes a quick look at his nails before the next speech.

Mikael: “This whole situation is bigger than you could ever picture, Vossler. Do not underestimate me; I am not one of your common opponents.
WE are not common at all.
But you know what? Enough of bickering. You do not deserve my time anymore. I have bigger plans regarding BFW to scheme – and honestly, you are not one of them. Yes, Svanr is in the arena tonight and he will be waiting for you in the ring, if that is what you seek.
You can unleash your ‘leaderly’ rage upon him… A request, if I may.
Make him enjoy the beating, please.
Have your arms raised as the big man.
But at the end of the day, you will still be a pathetic follower.”

Mikael claps his hands twice and smiles – as soon as he does so, the big screen displays the previous video of the crow over the fallen animal. It statics then the jumbo tron fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

PostSubject: Re: Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]   Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell] Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:06 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]   Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ensue [Open to Mik-a-yell]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Four :: Brutality 09-
Jump to: