Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thieves in the Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinister Minister

Thieves in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Thieves in the Temple   Thieves in the Temple Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:44 am

Sinister Minister is seen roaming the halls when he happens to see American Tommy down a hallway.  He turns to go the other direction when he looks closer and notices American Tommy seems to be jamming out heavily on his air guitar.  Sinister Minister rolls his eyes and walks down the hall towards Tommy who doesn't even seem him.  He's doing a better job at shredding that air guitar than Benny is trying to "shred" the image that he isn't completely gay!  

Sinister Minister:  "Tommy!"

American Tommy doesn't acknowledge Sinister Minister and Sinister Minister rolls his eyes while shaking his head.  He notices Tommy has headphones on and slaps him in the back of the head.  The slap makes his headphones fall to the ground and stops him mid shred-much to Tommy's dismay.

American Tommy:  "Damn it!  I was in the middle of a solo you stupid muggle!"

Sinister Minister:  "What the hell are you doing, Tommy?"

American Tommy picks up his headphones and puts them back on as goes back to playing air guitar and finishes up in 10 seconds.  He takes off the headphones and looks at Sinister Minister.

American Tommy: "Soloing Purple Rain, bitch.  Honoring a LEGEND!  Also, have some respect and call me by my real name...Harry, as in Harry Potter."

Sinister Minister goes to say something when Jennifer walks up with a microphone.  Sinister Minister shifts his eyes to her with an expressionless look on his face.  Tommy's smile is still big and bold on his.

Sinister Minister: "What the fuck do you want?"

Jennifer bunches her face together like she doesn't even want to be there.

Jennifer: "Just doing my job, Sinister Minister.  The quicker we get this done the quicker I can leave."

Sinister Minister nods his head at Jennifer and she begins to speak.  

Jennifer: "So, tonight The Order is facing the Tag Team Champions Bobby Franchise and Carl Tannehill.  What do you think will be the outcome?"

Sinister Minister looks at Jennifer like she is stupid.

Sinister Minister:  "Pure domination on the part of The Order, without a doubt.  I don't have a lot of respect for many people in the business, but Bobby Franchise is one of them.  He's going to put up one hell of a fight, but even as good as he is, he can't fight this fight alone.  We don't even know if this Carl is even going to show up.  His partner doesn't even know if he is going to show up.  Hell, we don't even know his real name!"

"Even if he does show up they are not on the same page.  You heard Bobby speak earlier and it clearly shows they are not on the same page.  I'd be surprised if Bobby Franchise wants anything to do with his partner even if he shows up.  There is a discord in that relationship and it will show during the match.  When it does fester during the match, AK and I are veterans in this business and will take advantage of that and we will finish the match accordingly."

Jennifer: "You brought up my interview with Bobby Franchise, who I must say is always a pleasure to work with, unlike you, but back to what I was saying.  Bobby mentioned that AK and you are not very tag team like."

Sinister Minister scratches the side of his face as a smirk forms on his mouth.

Sinister Minister: "That's simple, AK and I are not friends.    We are not going to hang out before the match and we are not going to hang out after the match.  I will not be eating lunch with this man.  I will not be calling up this man to talk about how well the Chicago Cubs are doing this year.  I will not be holding his hand when he gets a cut.  I will not give him book recommendations.  Hell, I won't even be there to welcome him to the arena."

"There is no animosity between us.  There is no one up man ship going on with us.  He looks out for me and I look out for him.  AK didn't realize it, but I think he's starting to realize it now.  He needed to find me.  AK used to be dominant, an absolute animal in the ring.  A VICTORIOUS animal I must add.  The animal left.  It hibernated.  I have helped him find it again.  It's not a bad thing to walk around with a chip on your shoulder, a little unhinged as well.  It keeps your guard up.  It keeps you on your toes."

"You don't need to be around each other 24/7 to be a cohesive unit.  You just have to be on the same page and AK and I are.  We formed this tag team with only a few goals in mind and now we are fighting for tag team gold.  We wanted to not only MAKE management take notice of us, but we also both are very keen on destruction.  I hope Bobby Franchise is ready for the fight of his life, other than the one he is currently in with the Grim Reaper.  I also hope Carl or whatever the fuck his name is does show up.  I have his Confession locked and ready for him."

American Tommy quits playing his air guitar and walks up to next to Sinister Minister.

American Tommy: "Also, Bobby probably likes talking to you because you are a god damn whore!"

American Tommy points down at her vagina.

American Tommy:  "I bet he's been inside that canyon you call a vagina.  It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.  I heard if you speak into it you can hear your echo!  Get out of here you devil woman!  I'll be conducting the rest of this interview."

Jennifer looks offended and looks up at Sinister Minister who just shrugs at her.  She storms off leaving just American Tommy and Sinister Minister.  Sinister Minister looks down at Tommy.

Sinister Minister:  "I am not answering questions from you."

American Tommy shrugs and puts the microphone into Sinister Minister's chest.  Sinister Minister grabs it before it falls to the ground.

American Tommy:  "Good, you can ask me questions.  Ask me what I think of Carl."

Sinister Minister: "No."

American Tommy: "Do it!"

Sinister Minister sighs and puts the microphone up to his mouth.

Sinister Minister:  "What do you think of Carl?"

American Tommy:  "I think Carl is one of the dirtiest, nastiest people that I've ever had the displeasure to meet.  I follow you down to the ring for every match and I don't think that man ever takes a shower.  I've been around some really stinky people.  Take our World Champion for example.  He smells like a mixture of tuna and salt.  Tuna for the fact that he must not clean his vagina and salt for the amount of salt that he generates when he opens his mouth to speak!  Back to Carl though, the dude lied about having cancer.  Not a tweaked ankle.  Not bronchitis or the flu.  CANCER!  I'm thinking he had to think of something for the fact that the dude is more bloated than a dead fish.  Just like Hitler I bet Carl has a micro penis who has never, nor ever will, satisfy a woman.  Carl is a nobody and BFW should be ashamed to even be associated with him.  He needs to be blacklisted like WWE did with Benoit!"

Sinister Minister: "...and what do you think of Bobby Franchise?"

American Tommy:  "I feel bad for Bobby Franchise.  I feel bad for the fact that he has to watch that he don't flush his testicles down the toilet when using one.  I feel bad that Bobby thinks his daily goal is met when he just simply wakes up out of bed in the morning and hasn't died.  I'm honestly surprised that old man knows how to even turn on a computer as he still uses a Flintstones' car to get around Boston.  I feel bad that he feels bad when he has to keep scrolling down on the computer to find his year of birth.  I feel bad that the only pole dancing he sees these days are old woman struggling to regain their legs with their cane."

Sinister Minister shakes his head and looks at American Tommy.

Sinister Minister: "What don't you feel bad about?"

American Tommy:  "I won't feel bad about them losing at Vendetta to AK and you.  I also don't feel bad about using Wolfe's puppets to masturbate into.  I don't feel bad for giving used condoms to Cartwright and telling him they were balloons.  I don't know if he used them, but it's Cartwright!  He probably knew what they were and made balloon animals out of them anyways!  ...or tried to reuse them, that savage!"

Sinister Minister smiles and fist bumps American Tommy.  He reaches behind him to grab his burlap sack with the Equalizer in it.  

Sinister Minister: "Tonight starts day one of The Order's reign of gold, terror and bloodshed.  Head the warning, the blood of our enemies will definitely be on OUR hands.  Sacrifices will be made!

Sinister Minister does the sign of the cross.

Sinister Minister:  "....in the name of the WRESTLING GOD!"

Sinister Minister drops the microphone to the ground as Tommy and him walk away from the cameraman.  The screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Thieves in the Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Three :: Vendetta-
Jump to: