Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 am

Master of Puppets by Metallica begins to blare throughout the arena causing the crowd to erupt in cheers. This epic of a song can only mean one thing: the Vendetta edition of the Puppet Pals Play Pen! The camera zooms out as a large explosion is heard. A giant inflatable chair falls down from the rafters and lands near the centre of the ring. Not long after, Adam Wolfe also falls down into the chair as his arms and legs flail wildly. After taking a moment to settle himself, Wolfe reaches into his pocket and pulls out a mic seemingly out of thin air. He adjusts his hair and mask as he raises his mic to his mouth.

Wolfe: "It's time for the Puppet Pals Play Pen!"

As if on cue, puppets begin to rain down from the rafters throughout the arena. Wolfe raises his hand in the air as a puppet draped in a cloth begins to lower from the ceiling. The puppet slowly slides onto Wolfe's hand as the crowd cheers for the free souvenirs.

Wolfe: "Wolfe is very happy to be hosting another PPPP.
He's more excited for his guest.
Wolfe's guest this show is a very pretty girl.
The prettiest girl in all of BFW, actually.
Do you know who it is?
Wolfe will give you a hint.
Wolfe wrestled her on our last show!"

Scarlett Silver chants erupt from the crowd. The crowd get's louder and louder as Wolfe licks his hand and slicks his hair over to the side.

Wolfe: "Close!
Wolfe's guest.
The prettiest girl in BFW is..."

Smoke begins to fill the ring blocking the view of the audience. After a few moments, the smoke begins to clear showing a second chair in the ring with a figure sitting in it. Wolfe begins to giggle as the smoke finally clears, revealing his guest to be none other than...

Wolfe: "Benny Stevens!"

Benny looks around the audience, clearly confused how he got here. As he does, Wolfe grabs a hold of Benny's hand and gently kisses the back of it. This causes Benny to yank his arm back and away from Wolfe.

“Flesh into gear” by CKY now plays on the arena’s PA. The crowd erupts in excitement once Benny heads to a turnbuckle. He climbs it up and lifts up both hands to signaling the rock’n’roll sign. The Dynasty is wearing a custom dress made especially for Vendetta.

The dress mostly red and one can see #TeamScarlett printed on his chest while #Hawk<3 is printed on his back. He also wears all-white wrestling boots, his trademark glasses and bright pink gloves.

Crowd: “BENNY! BENNY! BENNY!”

A staff member passes him a microphone. He stays at the top of the turnbuckle, and then he turns his attention to Wolfe whom stares at him displaying lustful glances. Benny slowly lifts up the microphone, then his glasses up to his forehead.

Benny Stevens: “Wowie wow wow, man! Cuff my hands and go rough‘n’tough on the Hot Stuff ‘til I cannot get enough! Tell me you didn’t just say that!”

The crowd chants one more time. Benny climbs down the turnbuckle and speaks as he slowly paces toward the Carnage Champion.

Benny Stevens: “I am not a girl, man! I’m a mainly-manly-man, man! But howdy-ho-hey, I do agree that I am the prettiest person on the block! Can’t front that, baby. The Dynasty’s sexiness goes over the roof! Just like his charisma! His wrestling skills! His everything!”

Benny looks to the camera now; he winks and licks his lips.

Benny Stevens: “Every-thing!
You hear me now, Scarlett?
Every-single-thing, baby.

All you gotta do is stop being shy, babygirl… Don’t be shy now, big daddy Stevens will give ya what you looking for OH YEAH!”

Benny caresses his own body and blows a couple of kisses as he looks to the camera. However, he quickly stops once such thing actually seems to be amusing Wolfe. Finally, he gets to his chair but instead of sitting down like a proper person, he climbs it up.

Benny Stevens: “I don’t know what you are trying to schemy-schemely-scheme here, puppet boy. By the way… UMM! That puppet looks FA-BU-LOUSY! Like, I totally love how the clothes match and like OMG, per-fect-OH! Anyway, I should’ve been training for my World title match, baby… The Dynasty is ready to take on whoever steps in his sexy & divine way so better make this quick.

Besides sex-sex-sex-sexual intercourse, because this would be the obvious answer… What does the Puppet boy seeks on the Hot Stuff, huh?”

It appears that Wolfe was about to speak; however, Benny lifts up his hands as if he is requesting silence.

Benny Stevens: “BUT! Don’t bother the sexiest man alive by asking him to autograph your breasts, baby… Me? I don’t roll like that. Because I’m a MAN! You either got them double-gee pair of birdies or you ain’t get my attention! Unless your name is Hawk or Fant… Ops, sorry, please don’t sue me again Sharpe you sexy beast!

Behold! The face of the company is ready!”

Benny actually remains standing on the chair. He is striking a HEROIC pose, just like his favorite superstar The Hero. Boy, he really likes The Hero.

Wolfe hops to his feet, now standing on his chair and strikes the same pose. He sits back down and slowly starts to pet the Benny puppet.

Wolfe: "Wolfe likes a girl that plays hard to get.
A tough girl.
Not like that Scarlett.
What's Benny short for?
Benita?
Benecia?
Bentlie?
Wowie wow wow is right.
Benny is even more pretty in person."

Laughter can be heard throughout the crowd as Wolfe has been talking to his puppet this whole time. He tucks it away into his pocket and sits awkwardly across from Benny. Scratching his head, Wolfe's eyes suddenly get extremely wide. Hopefully he just realised that Benny is actually a man.

Wolfe: "Wolfe's sorry.
He got lost staring at his puppet.
He forgets he has to host this show.
Did you say something?"

As Benny is about to repeat himself, Wolfe cuts him off clearly annoying Benny.

Wolfe: "Question time!
Why do did you pick #TeamScarlett?
Would you pick #TeamWolfe?
Are you going to help her in her match against Wolfe?
What bra size are you?
What brought you to BFW?
Who are you facing tonight?
Wolfe doesn't remember.
Wolfe actually forgot to read the card.
Wet t-shirt contest!"

Wolfe points at Benny as a large amount of water falls from the ceiling and lands on himself. Clearly realizing he made a mistake setting up, Wolfe grabs his chair and switches it with Benny and his chair. He hops back on top and points at Benny again.

Wolfe: "Wet t-shirt contest!"

This time the water falls on Benny's former seat, which happens to be where Wolfe his now. An angry look creeps across his face causing Wolfe to slap himself. He takes a seat cross-legged and pulls some puppets out of his pocket.

Wolfe: "No!
Bad Wolfe.
Wolfe has to be a good boy.
A nice boy.
No letting HIM out to hurt Bentlie."

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Wolfe turns his attention back to Benny. He has a rather serious look on his face for Wolfe, if it really even is still Wolfe. Wolfe slowly walks over to Benny and places a Scarlett Silver puppet on his lap. This puppet is different from the rest as it doesn't appear to have any clothes. Retaking his seat, Wolfe raises his mic to his lips.

Wolfe: "So question.
Will we see you at ring side tonight during the Carnage Onion Ring match?"

Benny takes some time to answer the question as he rubs his chin. Then, like a click, he snaps his fingers and replies showing some confidence.

Benny Stevens: “Oh-my… Of course you will see me there, baby! The Dynasty is everywhere! Every-where oh yeah! The Dynasty is on the posters…
On the television…
On the newspaper.
Ha! Of course, on your diary…
On your daughter’s diary! - As long as she is older than 21.
On your crush’s diary, and guess what?
Even on yo momma’s diary!
I don’t even have to interrupt the match, though. Because my girl Scarlett will kick your ugly-lee horrific booties, doggy!

Like a good alpha male that I am, I will be there to support my future wife when she is having her sexy arms being raised up. Then I will beat the shit out of the referee because no one touches my girl, man! And you can bet your ass that I will see her somewhere else… And trust me; it won’t be in a wrestling ring.”

Benny winks to the camera now.

Benny Stevens: “I will take her to McDonalds…”

Crowd: “OOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

Benny Stevens: “… On my bike!”

Crowd: “OOOOHHHHHH!”

Benny Stevens: “It’s not a motorcycle by the way… It’s a bycicle.”

Crowd: “OHHH NO!”

Benny Stevens: “Because I have no money…”

Crowd: “WHAT!?”

Benny gets up quickly and shouts the next words.

Benny Stevens: “BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEEEEEY BABEEEEEEEEY!”

The crowd actually chants after the rather stupid back and forth action. Benny sits down again and looks to the Scarlett’s puppet which has no clothes on.

Benny Stevens: “Wow, puppet boy. PUPPET BOY WOW! This is out-relee-ageous! You disrespect my future wife like that and you get popped, man! I shoot you sideways chitty chitty bang bang, ni…”

Benny’s microphone is quickly cut. We can assume that the staff easily predicted what would be the next word. We even see a couple of the staff members showing a negative reaction to Benny outside of the ring.

Benny Stevens: “Wow! Getting silenced! You can’t silence the certified gangster of this place, man! Real recognize real, am I right people!?”

The crowd chants once Benny lifts his microphone up as if he wants that cheap crowd chant. Wolfe takes the opportunity to keep going.

Wolfe seems overly confused about everything Benny just said. Not that it is hard to confuse Wolfe. But he seems more confused than usual.

Wolfe: "Ninny?
Why would they censor ninny?
Tyler 'AK...."

Releasing he made a mistake, Wolfe pauses to reset himself. Sadly, Wolfe thinks this means actually reset so he sits completely still as if he was a computer rebooting. When he finally starts to move again he starts to flail as if he was falling.

Wolfe: "It's time for the Puppet..."

Wolfe looks around and sees that Benny was already in front of him. He lets out a quick awkward laugh before raising his mic.

Wolfe: "Whoops.
Wolfe was having a flashback."

Glancing down, Wolfe realizes what he is wearing. He excuses himself and climbs out of the ring. Dropping to the ground, Wolfe rolls under the ring. After a few moments, Wolfe rolls back out wearing a purple dress with a pink flower design over his usual outfit. He brushes himself off and climbs back in the ring taking a seat.

Wolfe: "Now that we are both comfortable.
Wolfe has another question.
Tommy Stone.
The old man out of place.
Tommy has been trying to weasel his way into Wolfe's match.
This, of course, will diminish Scarlett's chances of winning.
How do you feel about that?
Should he be allowed in the match?
Should Wolfe or Genocide be open to more opponents challenging for his title?"

Wolfe starts to scratch his chin while staring towards the ceiling. While this would be okay in most situations, there is a slight problem. During his ranting and question, Wolfe had worked his way over towards Benny and was now sitting on his lap. Turning his head, Wolfe and Benny were now face to face.

Wolfe: "What's your opinion on the matter, Papa Bear?"

While waiting for Benny's reply, Wolfe snuggled his head into Benny's neck and rested it on his shoulder.

Two grown ass men wearing dresses, whilst one of them sits on the lap of the another. That is certainly a unique sight, something that the crowd appreciates… Or just laughs at. Either way, they show support to the fellows in the ring.

Benny actually looks astonished as he stares to the man sitting on his laps. He embraces his legs and lifts him up in an attempt to execute a slam; however, he fails. Apparently, either Wolfe is too heavy or Benny did not put enough effort. Anyway, what we see now is Benny falling on the mat, Wolfe on top of him.

Of course, the crowd laughs at the embarrassing situation. Benny pushes Wolfe away as quick as possible and gets up to his feet, backing away.

Benny Stevens: “Get that crap out of here, man! I told you before… I am MAN, MAN! By the way, shout out to the most boring people on Earth, Shane Mann, gone and forgotten. May your soul rest in peace, brother… SIKE!”

Benny does the same tap dancing that he did a couple of shows ago. As he does so, the crowd mostly claps their hands, which makes Benny get even more excited. After a minute or so, he finally stops doing so and points at Wolfe, speaking confidently.

Benny Stevens: “Tommy may be a… ‘Stone’ in Scarlett’s path. Ha! Get it!? I just flipped his name-lee name and… Y’know. Stone. Stone?

First of all, Tommy needs to win a match once in a while, ya know baby? Because baby, wow, WOW, you can’t fade this swag… I’ve taken a pirate down! He was like “BRAK BRAK BRAK YOU RIDE MY WOOD” and I was like “oh no shawty hell no no no your ass is my food!”, you get what I mean? And that’s the same pirate that took Tommy down… Like, whoa! And I can guarantee that in the dark room, Scarlett will beat me up allll night loooong!”

Benny realizes how dirty that sounded so even him takes a pause. Then, he keeps going.

Benny Stevens: “… So you understand where I’m taking you? Sadly, for you, it is not the dark room. Hell no! I’m taking you to the point that there is one confirmed winner for this match baby and you already know it… It’s #TeamScarlett or this place is dying! 100% DEAD! I don’t know who is this Wolfe or Genocide you are talking about EL-EM-AY-OH! But Scarlett wins… I’m sending all my energy to her… EVERY-THING, baby.”

Wolfe: "Energy like a spirit bomb?"

Wolfe hops up on the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air.

Wolfe: "Give Wolfe your energy!
Scarlett is going to destroy the universe!"

Wolfe's eye twitches causing him to freeze. He looks down at the dress he is wearing and slowly lowers his arms. Clearly, Genocide is here to play.

Genocide: "What the..."

Genocide turns back and sees Benny in the ring. Clearly pissed, Genocide rips off the dress and climbs out of the ring. He reaches under the ring and grabs his mask and hockey stick. After climbing back in, he stabs the inflatable chair with his hockey stick causing it to pop. Running his fingers through his hair and placing the stick across his shoulders, Genocide turns his attention back to Benny.

Genocide: "I'm getting really tired of the shit he pulls when I let him run wild. And what's your deal, twinkle toes? You come out here wearing a dress, telling more guys about your ass than a farmer who's donkey killed 12 coyotes the night before, and STILL have the nerve to call yourself a man? No wonder Scarlett wants nothing to dowith you, Tinker Bell."

Genocide casually paces over to Benny as he twirls his hockey stick between his fingers. He reaches it out and taps Benny on the chest with it before pointing it towards the ramp.

Genocide: "So why don't you climb out of this ring, walk up that ramp and find the little lady Scarlett. Make sure you don't get to close to her but tell her that Genocide has requested her presence. And don't you worry your pathetic little self. I will make sure I go easy on her because after hanging around with you, I don't think she is ready for a real man. And if you find Tommy Fossil back there, send him out so I can kick his ass too. Now hurry up. I'm sure your mommy doesn't want her special little boy out this late."

Turning to face the crowd and ignore Benny, Genocide replaces the hockey stick across his shoulders.

Genocide: "As I was saying, I have a pretty important match tonight. As much as Vossler and Helm have made it look like, being the Carnage Champion is no joke. Do you know why I thrive as champion? It's because CARNAGE is what I'm known for. It's what I do best. I..."

Genocide glances over his shoulder and sees that Benny has yet to leave. Hanging his head and letting out a loud sigh, he turns around and faces Benny again.

Genocide: "I already told you kid, this ring is for the big boys. NOT the children who still play dress up because they're not sure whether they bat for the home team or the away team. So run along."

Benny Stevens: “Fine!”

The crowd boos as Benny is in the middle of ropes, barely making his way out. The boos gets intense so he stops. He starts getting back to the ring so the crowd now cheers. Benny notices such thing so he starts going back and forth, clearly having fun.

Finally, he gets back in the ring. He points at Genocide and lets out a different laugh; it is just different because he doesn’t look like he is playing anymore.

Benny Stevens: “Look at the big bad wolf trying to act tough… So cute. Like, real cute, really, OMG. I can leave, or… How about this? How about you take your pants off so we can have some good sex in this very ring, cowboy?”

At this time, even the crowd looks surprised. Murmurs’ sounds grow and we hear mostly people saying “what the fuck?” or “This dude has gone full gay!”. Benny points at his left chest as he speaks.

Benny Stevens: “See, The Dynasty may be weird but at least he isn’t a bully… Inside this chest lies nothing but a good heart. I don’t look for Carnage; I don’t look for beating people up until they cannot breathe anymore. I am here because I aim to entertain these people… And these people want someone to look up to.

I am that MAN. People like you actually amuse me, wanna know why? Because you judge a book by its cover… You forget that behind the weird antics, stands a man that does anything possible to survive. I may act like a kid, I may dress like an idiot, I may fight like a moron…”

Benny Stevens then speaks quite firmly. He points to the ring as he speaks.

Benny Stevens: “But I am one hell of a good nature guy!”

The crowd supports his speech while Genocide looks mostly unimpressed. We see how serious Benny looks this time; however, he changes his style quickly, getting back to ‘normal’.

Benny Stevens: “Let me tell you something, Stone!!! That coffee mug you like to carry around… You can grab that thing. Shine it up real nice…. TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS…”

People actually anticipate the moment and start following his speech.

Crowd: “… AND STICK IT…”

Benny Stevens: “… AND STOP DRINKING THAT DAMN COFFEE!”

Benny’s words; however, interrupt the crowd’s chant. Surely, they were expecting something else… We can’t say what it is, just something… Electrifying. If you smell what I am cooking. See what I just did? RP scientist at it again.

Benny Stevens: “Because coffee is frying your tiny brains, man! You talk too damn-lee damn much, GEE! You be like “bla bla bla bla bla bla I WILL WIN THIS TIME BLA BLA repeat thirty times”, in the meanwhile, the fans and myself be like… We can’t do anything because we already fell asleep! Baby I have a big tip for you and sadly for ya it’s not the one down there… My tip is…

Get laid, man!”

The crowd laughs, certainly, that wasn’t the tip that they were expecting. Then, he looks at Genocide and points at it.

Benny Stevens: “As for you, cross dresser boy. Hockey sucks EL-OH-EL!”

Benny backs away and looks to the camera.

Benny Stevens: “As for you, Scarlett baby… Gimme your NUUUUUUUUUUUUMBEEEEEEEEEEEEER!”

The crowd shows more support as Benny climbs up the turnbuckle raising his arms up. He launches the microphone towards Genocide as if it is a dart.

Genocide: "Enough! I've tried the good natured thing. Did you see the shit Wolfe was doing? That's what a good nature gets you!"

Genocide tries to run his fingers through his hair but his arm has tensed up and started to shake, causing his hair to get more messed up. Letting out another loud sigh, he raises his mask and stares at Benny.

Genocide: "Does this look like the face of a man who wants you prancing around his ring? Now, I know Wolfe likes to plan dramatic exits for his guests on this show. Personally, I'm not one for the dramatic but let's just see what he had planned shall we?"

With a swift turn, Genocide cracks his stick down on the ropes causing a loud snap sound to ring throughout the arena. As he does, an army of midgets wearing dresses descends from the rafters. They swarm Benny and pounce on him causing the audience to lose sight of him. Once they finally get off, a cord and wings are attached to Benny's back. The midgets pull on their own cords and slowly start raising towards the ceiling. At the same time, Benny also starts to raise but much faster. As he does, rainbow glitter rains down from his back side causing a giant mess in the ring. Genocide stares in complete annoyance before raising the mic to his lips.

Genocide: "Not that we've got...that out of MY ring, I have something to say. At Brutality 8, Tommy Fossil decided to smash his mug over the back of my head. This stopped me from giving Scarlett a beat down that would have prevented her from competing tonight. And now look at us, we have a triple threat tonight. Could have been one on one but your washed up ass had to get involved. Not a smart move. Not because you stopped the beat down. No. It wasn't a smart move because you brought one on yourself. And Scarlett."

Genocide raises his stick and points it towards the ceiling clearly indicating Benny.

Genocide: "That severely deranged individual that likes to follow you around is somehow more popular and talented than you. Shouldn't he be the one in the match tonight? He is the bread winner in that little relationship of yours. Maybe you should step aside and leave the wrestling to the men. Because this..."

Raising his stick to the sky again, Genocide turns and cracks it down on the ropes. He places it back across his shoulders while slowly lowering his mask.

Genocide: "This is going to take that pretty face away leaving you with nothing. We all know your looks are the closest thing to talent you have anyway. So Tommy, I will see you in the ring. And Scarlett, I'll see you on the big screen as your forfeit the match."

Slamming his stick down one last time, Genocide turns towards the camera as Master of Puppets begins to play again. Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 2:54 pm

A nice 10 page RP
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:17 pm

1/10! Happy?

Also, can't tell which of you wrote which part!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:49 pm

3,976 words.
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:37 pm

It's the PPPP! It has to be long. Also, we wrote the larts that involve ourselves. Le duh.
Back to top Go down
Eight69
Zack's #1 stalker
Eight69

Wrestler Name(s) : Mikael w/ Supremacy | Benny Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:36 pm

Wow I never wrote this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nah ofc Wolfe and I wrote our respective parts. Ain't no one godmodding or writing for my chars so yeah. #HatazGonnaH8 #Hawk&Fantana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)   Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Pals Play Pen: Vendetta (score this shite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Three :: Vendetta-
Jump to: