Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Good To Be Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

It's Good To Be Home Empty
PostSubject: It's Good To Be Home   It's Good To Be Home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:46 am

The titantron lights up showing a clearing in the middle of a dark forest. Adam Wolfe can be seen carrying a box clearly labeled 'Wolfe's Friends'. He looks very confused as he places the box down.

Wolfe: "What is Wolfe doing out here?
Wolfe is really confused."

Narrator: "Just continue with the plan. You want to win a championship right?"

Wolfe reaches into the box and pulls out a couple puppets. He plays with them a bit before hanging his head and placing them on top of the box. Wolfe reaches into his pocket and pulls out a matchbook. Lighting one of the matches, Wolfe tosses it onto the box causing it to ignite.

Wolfe: "It's done.
How is this supposed to help Wolfe?"

Narrator: "Because I am going to help you. With me, we can hold all of the belts in BFW."

Wolfe: "But how will you help Wolfe?
Aren't you a voice in Wolfe's head?"

Narrator: "That is true. We are one in the same my dear friend. You being the present while I am your past. And if you want my help you only have to say my name."

Wolfe: "What is your name?"

Narrator: "Genocide."

Wolfe pauses for a moment as the name clearly causes him discomfort. He takes a deep breath and then stares straight forward.

Wolfe: "Genocide."

Wolfe's body slumps to the ground as he loses consciousness. After a few moments Wolfe starts to shake his head as he gets to his feet. He stretches his arms and legs before taking off his mask and tossing it into the fire. As he goes to speak a deeper and darker voice comes out.

Genocide: "Boy do I love that old car smell."

The man now known as Genocide cracks his neck and begins to walk away from the fire.

Wolfe: "Why can't Wolfe control his body?"

Genocide: "It's simple. I am you. The original you actually. After a minor concussion I lost control of my body and that's when you were 'born'. Slowly I regained my ability to function. What started as just a voice in your head turned into my full being. But I couldn't just take control. I need your permission. And now here I am. Back in the drivers seat."

Wolfe: "What about Wolfe?
What is Wolfe supposed to do?"

Genocide: "Don't worry. I will still let you out occasionally. We are a team, you and I. Together we will rule this company. And to anyone who gets in our way, we will kill them if necessary."

Genocide cracks his knuckles and continues on his way. Clearly he is going some where other than the BFW Arena.

Wolfe: "Where are we going?
This isn't the way to the arena."

Genocide: "You are correct. We are going to meet and old friend of ours. Now quiet! I will call on you when you are needed."

An eerie silence falls over the clearing. Genocide takes one last deep breath before continuing to find his 'friend'. Fade to black.
Back to top Go down

It's Good To Be Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Three :: Brutality 06-
Jump to: